T h i r t y - T w o

Connecting the two Deers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T h i r t y - T w o : The Funny Date(?), Stalking and The Party

 

 

“Noona~ I mean… Oppa! Why do I have to wear this?”

Sehun pouted at Yoona who just laughs at him.

“What? I have to cross dress as a guy~ Can’t you do this for oppa?” Yoona winked at Sehun as she wraps the taller guy *cough* girl in her left arm to pull Sehun closer.

“Sehu—I mean, Sehee~ Trust *cough* oppa. You’re getting famous. I can’t allow you to go out casually. Plus, I can get rid of my fangirls~” Yoona look on her side noticing her fangirls are glaring at Sehun.

Sehun just sigh as he looks at himself in the reflection of the store mirror.  Sehun dressed up as a girl with long hair wig, jeans, and sneakers with a cap. He dressed up as a girl by borrowing some of Yoona bigger clothes. Somehow, it fits him. He doesn’t really look like himself.

“Now, I know why you ask me to come to your apartment first. Ughh~ I hate this…”

Sehun grumbled as he tries to take off his long hair wig.

“Yah! That’s my best wig! Stop trying to take that off!”

Yoona moves closer and towered over Sehun due to her hidden insoles in her high cut converse.

“Plus, you look beautiful Sehee ah~” Yoona muttered handsomely as the girls squeals while the guys around them could feel their heart beats.

“Really, oppa? I love you~” Sehun makes a cute pouty face while entwined their hands together.

 

“Who’s that pretty tall girl?”

“I can see YoonBum oppa again! Aww! He got a girlfriend!”

“Why does YoonBum oppa girlfriend makes my heart beats fast?”

“Oh~ That handsome ‘guy’. Why do I feel my heart beats quicken? Am I becoming gay? NOO!”

 

Yoona cannot help herself but laughs as she overheard the reaction around them.

“Hey, isn’t this fun? To see them getting confused seeing us~”

Sehun look around and laughs along.

“I guess, this isn’t so bad after all~”

“Plus, I think if I have a boyfriend. I might do this with him on our date~” Yoona just laughs mischievously to herself.

 

‘Uh—huh… I think Lu-ge might be surprised. I can’t imagine what will our members think if they saw me like this? NIGHTMARE!’ Sehun shuddered at his own thought as he pause his step.

 

“Sehee?”

Yoona softly muttered from far away after she noticed Sehun is not walking on the same pace with her.

“Oh Sehun?”

Yoona softly mutters as she got closer to him and put his fake hair behind his ears.

“Honey, let’s go… We wouldn’t want to be late for the party.” Yoona smiles as Sehun stares at her dumbfounded.

“Oh—Okay…”

“Pabo~ Call me oppa when we are like this.” Yoona softly pinch Sehun’s nose and entwined their hands together again.

 

‘How can she be so charming? I should stop this… I almost feel like I’m really her girlfriend. How can you be so sweet, noona?’ Sehun thought as his smile curve up in his lips and follows her pace.

.

.

.

“Yah! What are we doing here?”

“Psst… I overheard Sehun’s talking on the phone with Yoona this morning…”

“I know about that! But, what are we doing in this get up?”

 

Luhan grunted as he looks at his own get-up. He dresses up similarly like Sehun with a long hair wig. Meanwhile, Xiumin dresses up with a long wavy hair wig a simple hat and flowery dress.

 

“What?”

“I’m asking you… Why are we dressing up as girls?”

“Dude—“ Xiumin pause as he notice the stares the people around them are giving.

 

“I mean… YoonHee… We are going for shopping…” Xiumin smiles cutely as the guys passing around them cannot help but stare at him.

“Ughh…”

“Yah~ Don’t you wanna know what they are doing?” Xiumin whispers.

“I want to… But, not like this! I’m manly! Minseok!”

“Yah! Call me MinHee when are like this! Let’s go! I’m doing this for you too! Yoonhee!”

Xiumin feels better since both of them wear flat shoes so it is easier for them to move. Luhan just pouts as he follows Xiumin along without noticing the guys around them are slowly becoming their fanboys.

 

“Who’s that? They look pretty!”

“New girl group? But, I haven’t seen them…”

“If only they can be my girl…”

“Dream on~ I’m sure they have boyfriend…”

 

“Why do I feel like we have fanboys already? No wonder Yoona likes cross dressing… Damn Yoong…” Xiumin muttered softly as his eyes follows the pair.

.

.

.

“Noona… I mean oppa… Have you decided what to buy?”

“Yeah! Let’s go back~”

“Wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter