T h i r t y

Connecting the two Deers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T h i r t y: Unbreakable Bond

   

“Kids, I’m going out for a while with ZiTao. Ask Luhan to take care of you since we are all going out.” Kris looks at s who seems enjoying their leisure time.

“Gege, don’t forget to buy something for us.” Chen said cutely with full aegyo mode.

“I know~Psh… Don’t forget to plan carefully! I will punish all of you if anything wrong happen throughout your plans.” Kris glares icily at s who just snort back at him.

“Arasso~ Scary hyung~” Baekhyun muttered slowly while trying to hold back his laughter.

“Whatever, I’m heading out now!”

Tao and the other members just laugh at Kris who pouts while heading out.

 

“ZiTao, where did you say you wanna go earlier?”

Tao looks at Kris who is wearing full disguise with sparkling eyes.

“Shopping! Let’s watch some movies too, Yifan-ge!” Tao smiles like a kid as Kris look at him with brother-like smile.

.

.

.

“ZiTao ah, I have to go somewhere~ Lay will wait for you at the coffee shop. I’ll be leaving first.” Kris smile as Tao just nodded before leaving Kris.

“I should take a walk…” Kris smiles to himself before walking towards the place near their dorm. It was almost midnight, so there are hardly people around at that place.

“Han River always makes me feel so calm… I wish she is here with me… My Angel…” Kris eyes travel around the place and suddenly notices two familiar figures near the river.

Kris hides himself on the other side of the bushes as he hears every single conversation the two shared.

 

“Thank you for everything. Goodbye, my past…”

Kris watches as Yoona leaves Suho who seems a bit down. His attention turns back to Suho whose eyes starts to get teary as he watches Yoona’s back fading away.

 

“I have always loves you too, Yoona… I still do… But, who am I to deserve you? I guess this is the goodbye for real…”

 

“Wait, Yoona!” Kris somehow remembers Yoona who ran away from the scene. He ran towards the direction Yoona is heading.

“I must comfort her… As always… She needs me more than the handkerchief I gave her…”

Kris quickly fastens his pace as he ran and ran towards Yoona.

 

“Yoona… I…”

Before he could move or do anything, Kris stop his steps as he watches another guy replaces the place where he had always think he belongs to. His shoulder for her to cry on was perfectly replaced by someone else. And that person is not him.

“I… am late again… As always…”

He clutches his heart area till his shirt becomes crumpled up. This time, he swears he feels so hurt compared to the other days.

 

“I’ve always been waiting for this… For years… Who knows the two had history together? But, you are still unreachable huh? Should I give up? Or should I keep on going to love you?”

He heaves out a long regrettable sigh as he looks at the girl of his dreams crying on the man who is not him.

 

“Why am I always a step too late? Yoona, I have always loved you too…”

With a crumpled shirt, his hand on his chest, he looks at the pair one more time before walking away with a heavy heart.

“Why do we have to be in the same group? Why do I have to fall for you? Tell me… Yoona, what do I have to do to make you to look at me too…”

 

“Sehun… Did you fall for her too?” Kris grips tighter on his chest area as his tears fall watching the two.

“Tell me, Im Yoona… What spell did you put on us? Do I have to back off to see you happy? Yoona, I can make you happy too…” With a heavy heart, Kris walk away leaving the scene he cannot bear to watch. He covers his eyes with his glasses as he walks away in tears.

.

.

.

“I will always be here, for you noona…”

“Sehun…”

Sehun softly caresses Yoona’s hair as she cries on his shoulder. Quickly, Sehun tighten the hug to hide her crying face. Fortunately, there are no other people besides them.

“Sehun ah…”

“Yes, noona?” Sehun muttered softly.

“Why are you here?”

“Noona… Have you forgotten? You always appear too, whenever I needed someone…”

“Sehun ah… I…”

“Go ahead, noona… No one is here beside us…” Sehun continues to caress Yoona’s hair softly.

 

“Sehun ah… What will you do if someone you love won’t just admit that she loves you? But, instead of doing that, they drifted themselves away from you? Somehow, even though you could feel their love for you, they insist on being friends…” Yoona tear duct broke again as she cries after muttering the word ‘friends’.

“Noona…”

“Sehun ah… Answer me…”

“Noona, if y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter