T w e n t y - T h r e e

Connecting the two Deers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T w e n t y - T h r e e : Confusion, Memorable Memories and Wonderful Moments

   

“Noona~ Noona~ Open your mouth~ Wide~ Ah~”

“Uhhh~ Jonginnie~ Noona can eat by herself~” Yoona look at Kai with a weird expression as Kai frown at this.

“But… But… It’s not like I can do this all the time~ Please? Noona~ Just let me feed you~” Kai pout cutely at Yoona as she sigh in defeat.

“Okay~ Ah~”

“Here comes the food~”

“Ummm~ Yummy~ It’s even yummier when you are the one who feeds me~”

“Yeay! Let’s eat!”

Yoona look at the matured look with kid attitude guy in front of her. She shakes her head before looking at the other five guys. They are just giving ‘just-go-with-it’ look at her. Yoona nods as she continues to stuff herself with food.

 

After the dinner, Suho and Yoona decide to wash the dishes while the others go and watch some drama. Both of them wear cute aprons which D.O bought with Yoona the other day.

“Joonmyeon ah~ Is he always like that?” Yoona ask while she passes the dishes for Suho to wipe it dry.

“You mean Jong in? Am I right, Yoong?” Suho casually speak to Yoona without any formalities since they are considered as best friends.

“Yeah~”

“Well~ He got his ‘dark’ times when he behaves like that. Do you dislike it?”

Yoona lips curve into a smile as she stare at Suho.

“Nope~ In fact, I find him adorable. It sure is nice to know that he got another side which only we know~ He looks way different than he is in public~”

“I know right~ Everything he does in public is considered y and hot~ The fans also think he is the most experienced one~ But, in fact… He’s way too innocent for anything like that.”

Suho laughs as he reminisce himself of the moments he spent with Kai.

“Moreover, even though Baekhyun and Chanyeol can be quite loud sometimes. But, I am happy to have members like that. Sometimes, when we are feeling down or miss our M members or our family, their jokes makes us happy. They are always trying their best to make us happy… Just like you…” Suho look at Yoona with a genuine smile.

“Oh~ I’m like that in my group too! Along with Sooyoung and Yuri… Even Seohyun… Sometimes we drives the unnies crazy~ It’s fun though~” Yoona laughs as Suho look at her with a meaningful smile.

“Well, I’m grateful to have Kyungsoo and Sehun even though they don’t talk much. I’m glad that Kyungsoo is always there to help me especially in cooking. Sehun… I’m grateful to him… He’s the maknae, but he always keeps things inside him. He always watches over us like he’s the oldest. He always knows what to say at the right moment. I envy him for that.” Suho eyes starts to get teary as he holds it in.

“You look happy, Joonmyeon ah~” Yoona softly pat his shoulder while feeling proud with her friend.

“I do?”

“Yeah~ I can see it~”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m not sure if you notice this… But, before… You always look worried. But, now whenever you are mentioning your group members in front of me… You would always have this warm smile and warm expression that shows how happy you are right now… You always try to make the group into one even though your groups are now separated into two. But, I’m sure one day… You’ll be performing as one… Twelve of you on that stage…”

“How come you know me that well?”

“Yah~ I’ve known you since the first day you entered the company~ Tch~ Little Kid~”

“Yah! What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You know what I meant~ Cry Baby Joonmyeonnie~”

Suho and Yoona laughs happily as they splash the water and throw the soap bubbles to each other. Both of them ended up getting each other wet.

 

“Yah~ Look at what you’ve done, crybaby~”

“You start it first!”

Both Yoona and Suho erupt into laughter, but abruptly stop after D.O enters the kitchen with an annoyed expression.

“CLEAN THIS UP! I WANT MY KITCHEN TO BE CLEAN AND DRY! CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES!”

“Yes, mam!” Yoona and Suho answer in unison as D.O glares at them.

“YOU HEARD ME RIGHT? CLEAN THIS MESS UP RIGHT NOW! THEN, CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES!”

D.O walks away leaving Yoona and Suho who finds it hard to hold themselves back from laughing.

“Yah~ Who knew D.O Umma can be this bossy~”

“You’ll never want to know~”

“I think~ Kekeke~ Let’s do it before D.Omma erupt again~”

“Yeah~”

Both of them clean up the kitchen well without leaving any spot.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter