Photo Shoot in London

An Inheritor's Marriage

Some semi-love making in this chapter. Not going to mark it, just going to tell it beforehand. Enjoy. 


Did you ask him yet?”

Nayeon lowered her phone and looked behind her, hoping Jinki didn’t hear the loud question. She stopped packing and walked to the living room. “Actually, Darren, we’re going on a last minute trip to London,” she explained in a hushed voice.

There was a squeal and she held the phone away from her ears. “How romantic and spontaneous!” Darren gasped, “When’s the flight arriving? If I book a flight a little later, you two are going to have to wait a little while but that shouldn’t be a problem right?”

“Uh,” she didn’t know how to break it to him. “I’m not sure if he would want to have a photo shoot when we’re supposed to be taking a day off.

The phone was snatched from her. She looked up and saw Jinki with a cheeky smile on his face. “May I?” he asked. Without even getting a response from her, he spoke to the photographer. “Hello Darren, this is Jinki. I think a photo shoot in London would be wonderful,” he turned to Nayeon, “but I’m not so sure about my wife.” There was a long and loud, “Awwwwwwwe!” over the phone. Nayeon glared at him but he laughed instead. “She doesn’t look too amused by me right now, but I think it’s a yes.” He sat down next to her, “Is that your yes, honey?”

He gave her a ‘don’t make him disappointed’ look and she sighed. She took her phone and turned her back to Jinki, “Yes Darren, it’s a yes.”

“Oh thank you two! Just go to the Vogue headquarters in London and Rachel will take great care of you.”

“Alright, see you there.”

She heard him tapping his feet in anticipation, “I can’t wait to see you guys in London! Bye lovelies! Gotta pack, now.”

Nayeon hung up then looked at Jinki. He looked away and whistled casually. She shook her head then walked back to the room to continue packing. Sensing that she was upset, Jinki followed her. “Are you mad?” She continued to fold her clothes, not responding to him. “Nayeon, speak to me.”

She stopped then put the shirt in her suitcase. Nayeon sat on the bed, “You really want to spend your time having a photoshoot?”

“Not my time, our time,” he corrected.

“Same thing.”

 

“Well,” he walked closer to her, “it seems fun so why not.” He saw the nonchalant look on her face. He sat down next to her on the bed and put a hand on her knee, “Sorry for dragging your job back to you. I know we were supposed to go to London to forget about work and stuff.”

She shook her head and put her hand over his, “I don’t mind. I just didn’t want you to feel uncomfortable.”

“Me? Uncomfortable? Never!” He said sarcastically. She softly smiled and he stood up. “Let’s finish packing. Our flight will be in 20 minutes.”

 

The fifteen-hour flight from Taipei to London was unbearable, but it was time his brother it up and experience it as well. Joongki, along with Hyojoo, waited by the gates for Jinki and Nayeon. Hyojoo looked at the poster paper in her husband’s hands. She shook her head and clucked her tongue at him. He turned to his wife then laughed, “What? What’s wrong with this?” he asked, talking about the paper.

“I don’t like what it says.” She frowned then held a corner of the poster. MY ANNOYING BROTHER, it read, and then underneath that (AND HIS MODEL WIFE).

Before she could make a comment, Joongki held the poster up. “They’re coming!” he said excitedly. He held up the sign as Jinki and Nayeon came rolling with their luggage.

Tired until he saw the sign, Jinki laughed aloud–Adam’s apple jogging in his throat. Nayeon looked at him then ahead, trying to find what was so amusing. “What are you laughing at?”

“My idiot brother.” He grip on his luggage handle then ran yelling, “Hey!” He tackled his brother, laughing. Jinki placed the older in a choke hold, “I’m annoying right?” He knuckled the older’s hair, “I’m the annoying one?”

Nayeon widened her eyes from their roughhousing then briskly walked to the trio. Hyojoo shook her head and smiled at Nayeon. She took the luggage from her, “Don’t mind them,” she chuckled. “I’m Hyojoo, it’s nice to finally meet you.”

Nayeon smiled, “Nice to meet you as well.”

Joongki reversed and tightly pulled Jinki’s arms behind his back. Jinki winced in pain but laughed it off. “Hell yeah you are,” Joongki finally let go and pushed him. “But it will always a pleasure to welcome you, little brother.” Both bowed at the same time to signify a mutual respect. Joongki looked at Nayeon, “There’s my sister-in-law. Finally, we get to meet. Man, you are seriously so pretty in real life. But,” he then stood by his wife and wrapped an arm around her waist, “you can never beat this gorgeous being.”

Hyojoo bumped shoulders with him to shut him up. “Hello Jinki,” she greeted and he smiled. “Welcome to London, you two must be tired.” She turned to her husband, “Joongki-ah, take them home so they can get some rest.”

“Where are you doing?” he asked.

She had a smile that was soft but full of fatigue; Nayeon caught it. “I’m going to go see our son and I’ll be right back. Don’t worry about me.”

“Sweetie, Joongki said to his wife, you can’t keep staying at the hospital. The house feels lonely without my wife in there with me.”

“If Kijoo is in the hospital, I will be in there as well. Now you have Jinki and Nayeon to accompany you.” She smiled, “I’ll be back, like always.”

Not wanting to stay in the same spot any longer, Joongki agreed. Feeling like this would be a good time to bong with her, Nayeon spoke up. “Hyojoo-sshi,” the woman looked at her, “do you think it will be okay if I came along with you?”

Jinki looked at her, “Nayeon,” he whispered.

She ignored it, “I would love to see my nephew.”

Hyojoo smiled, “Of course, you are always welcome.”

The men parted their way. Jinki took his wife’s luggage while Joongki–contemplated very hard on this decision–carried his brother’s. Hyojoo and Nayeon arrived at the hospital quite fast, since it wasn’t a long drive. They arrived in the NICU and already the nurses recognized Hyojoo. After conversing a little with the nurses and checking up on his progress, they entered Kijoo’s room.

“Hey baby, mommy’s here.” The machines were breathing for the precious thing. It was heartbreaking for Nayeon to see Hyoojoo in this moment. She hadn’t known her for a long time, but it was enough to know that Hyojoo was a good woman. There was a silence until broken by Hyojoo. “My husband tells me it’s not my fault–” she put her hand on the glass protecting her child, “but as a mother I can’t help but place the blame on me.”

Nayeon’s heart fell.

Hyojoo turned to Nayeon, tears were already her eyes, “As much as Joongki was stressed, so was I and it apparently had an affect on our son.”

Nayeon shook her head and walked to her and the baby. “No it’s not, don’t think like that.”

Hyojoo began to softly cry, “Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if Joongki was a regular man. How our life would be like if he wasn’t the son of Wang Royal Group. Maybe we’d have more time spent together.” She looked at Kijoo breathing with the help of the oxygen machine, “Perhaps I would get to hold my son instead of having to see him in this condition.”

She looked so miserable yet the faith in her eyes still remained. Nayeon pitied the woman but she also envied her. She envied how strong Hyojoo still was as a woman, wife, and a mother. She didn’t know how she could handle the emotional distress that the marriage brought.

Then it struck her. Hyojoo’s fate was soon to be hers. All the unplanned and unexpected business trips around the world. The lack of closure between husband and wife was soon to await her. The strength that she had was nothing compared to the strength Hyojoo had. Nayeon looked at the mother and feared for her own children.

Am I fit to be a mother to a Wang Royal Group blood?

 

Nayeon had been here numerous times so telling it to the taxi driver was not a problem. She had received a call from Darren confirming his arrival. The couple entered the Vogue headquarters and was automatically greeted by a screaming lady. “Nayeon, darling, Darren said I would be expecting you.”

“Hello Rachel,” she kissed the woman on the cheek, “It’s been such a long time. How are you?”

“Bloody interns are getting on my last nerves but I am doing swell now that you are here.” She turned to Jinki, “And who is this lush fellow here?”

“Oh,” Nayeon chuckled, “Where are my manners. Rachel, this is my husband Jinki.”

“It is a pleasure to meet such a handsome man like you, Jinki. I am Rachel, been working with Nayeon since she first went professional.”

“Hello Rachel, it is a great pleasure to meet you.”

“Goodness, even his voice is heavenly!” She narrowed her eyes, “You sure you don't want to be a model? You've got the right everything to be one? Let me be your manager.”

“Rachel, please stop stealing my client.” Darren held Jinki by the arm, “I was just going to ask that.”

“That is an extremely tempting offer but I’d rather keep my job of being Nayeon’s husband.” He looked at her and saw how she looked away but was squirming in embarrassment on the inside. He chuckled at his wife.

“Oh stop with this sweetness. You’re gonna make me set my standards too high. Anyway,” Darren snapped his fingers, “Let’s get this shoot on the road before the jet lag hits me–hard.”

 

This wasn’t the first time that she’s ever done a photo shoot with a man, but there was something about Jinki that made her feel...nervous. Every time Darren order them to get in an intimate position, her heart would drop to her stomach before she would perform the task. There were three concepts for the shoot and now they were at the stuff: midnight . She wore a sleeveless, skin-tight mini dress that stopped just right below her . Meanwhile, Jinki was topless and wearing loose jeans with his Calvin Klein boxers showing at the hem.

She was amazed at how muscular he was. His arms were an impressive bulk; not too huge but definitely satisfying. His pecs were marvelous and his abs were well-developed but not flat. He was the epitome of perfection. They had him do some curl-ups with dumbbells before the specific shoot so his arms would “pop” more, and they certainly did. Who knew suits would hide so much?

“Did you hear him?”

She snapped out of her daze, “Huh?”

Jinki chuckled, his Adam’s Apple dipping with each his vibration from his husky laugh, “Are you listening?”

He was seriously so handsome with his hair up.

“Nayeon!”

“Yes, I’m here, I’m listening,” she confirmed.

“Really?” Jinki leaned on the bedpost, “Because it looks like you were ogling me for the longest time.”

She crossed her arms, “No I wasn’t.”

He smirked then pinned her on the bed. He laced his fingers with hers and inched his face closer to hers. “Really?” he asked again.

Looked at his lips and his lustful eyes, “Yes, really.”

“That’s too bad,” he dipped his lips closer to her ear, “I didn’t mind the stares.”

“Jinki, boo, you are a natural! This shoot is smokin’!” Darren exclaimed as he got numerous shots of the couple.

Jinki flipped Nayeon on top. Her long, toned legs straddled him, her hands on his pecs in a claw-like manner, and both staring deeply into his; full of ual desire.

“And we are done!”

The two didn’t break away from their captivating gaze for a long second. Nayeon blinked then until the reality hit them. She got off of Jinki then stood up, “We’re done?” she asked.

“Yes, this will be issued as soon as possible.” He turned to Jinki and Nayeon, “You two were hot!”

Nayeon laughed then dipped her head a bow, “Thank you.” She walked to the dressing room to change into her regular clothes. She got a glance of Jinki. The makeup artists sprayed some body makeup on him to contour his wonderful physique. Gosh he looks so godly, the highlighting only made him look more ravishing. A stylist put a robe on him and he put it on in such a gentleman-like manner but with a high-class playboy demeanor.

He caught her stares and gave an amused smirk back. He thanked the stylist then walked towards the dressing rooms. Jinki pulled Nayeon back before she could enter. “Would you like to say something? You keep staring.”

She shut her eyes from embarrassment then spoke, “No.”

“Really?” he chuckled.

“I’m starting to get tired of that word.”

“Really?” he said just to bug her.

She couldn’t help but crack a smile, “Really.” she said affirmatively.

Jinki smiled, “Well let’s get dressed then check in a hotel.” He looked at his clock, “It’s late and I don’t want to wake up the two.”

Nayeon nodded then turned to enter the dressing room. Again he stopped her and she sighed, “Really? What is it now?”

He smiled then kissed the top of her forehead, “You look stunning, Moon Nayeon.”


Like the Glory Hotel back in Taipei, the Glory Hotel in London was just as exquisite. Too bad Jinki and Nayeon were too tired to admire it. It was fifteen minutes past midnight and the two still had their photo shoot makeup on. The two plopped on the bed and groaned about how comfortable the bed was.

Jinki sat up, “You can shower first,” he told Nayeon.

She looked at him then sighed, “You can go first, I tend to take a while.”

That night she found out that Jinki doesn’t take long showers; at all. In fact it felt like he just stepped foot in the shower, the water, then got out. Time went by a lot faster obviously because he was already out with a pair of sweatpants hanging loosely around his waist and a towel around at the back of his neck.

His wet hair was dripping wet, the droplets landing on his masculine shoulders. Beads of water rolled down his chiseled body. First down the bumps of his abs, then down to his V of the Valley and into the depths of his sweats. Nayeon caught herself staring again then looked away, “You’re done, right?” She stood up and walked past him, avoiding his eyes.

He propped his arm across the door then curled it around her body to back hug her. “You suddenly became awkward with me after the photo shoot.” He rested his chin on her shoulders, “Why’s that?”

“I just...I’m tired.”

He scoffed, “Really?”

“I don’t want to repeat this, again.” she lightly laughed.

Jinki turned her around. His eyes gazed at her then her lips and back. “Look at me in the eyes and tell me the truth.”

It was hard enough to stand in front of this man with his eyes on her, but to speak with such an intimately close distance was nearly impossible.

She raised her eyes to look at him and yet again this man was breath-taking. His hair was beginning to dry up a little so it spiked a little at the ends. He looked so y. Heat seems to radiate from his body, in a way designed to make her melt. She took that heat into her actions. With one fluid motion, she held the back of his head and kissed him. Her hand ran down his sturdy shoulders and down the bulky arms of her y husband.

Jinki placed his hands on her waist then raised her up. His lips were locked on hers as he carried her to the bed. He placed her down then pulled away. She looked at him with intoxicated eyes that were semi-filled with insecurity. He smiled lovingly, “Don’t be afraid,” he whispered on her lips. He kissed her lips, “I love you.”

Suddenly the thoughts of Hyojoo and Kijoo came up in her head. The pain, struggles, and efforts it takes to be a Wang Royal Group mother all came to crash down on her at that exact moment. She pushed Jinki away then sat up, “I'm sorry. I-I should go shower.” Nayeon grabbed her towel and toothbrush on the table and quickly locked herself in the bathroom. She shut her eyes, replaying the moment in her head. She sighed and crouched down to the floor.

I’m sorry, I don’t think I can do this yet.

 

With light movements, Nayeon got out of the shower expecting to see Jinki hunched over the bed looking at her. Instead, the room was empty. She hung her towel to dry then changed into her sleepwear. “Where is he?” she quietly asked herself. She walked out of the master bedroom then saw Jinki sleeping on the sofa. She felt so apologetic for her actions, but she couldn’t help it. She didn’t have what it take to bear the pain of motherhood to a Wang Royal Group. Nayeon turned off all the lights then walked up to Jinki to kiss his forehead. “I’m sorry,” she whispered then she walked off to the room. She shut off the lights and moved around a little to find her comfortable spot.

Jinki opened his eyes once there was complete silence in the suite. He moved so he was laying on his back, then placed his arm over his forehead. He stared idly at the ceiling the shut his eyes, recalling everything that happened. He felt so ridiculous for investing so much passion in the kiss. But most importantly, he was heartbroken that she didn’t seem to feel the same.

 

I love you, Moon Nayeon. I wish you would soon feel the same.