•Chapter 8•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

Luhan stayed on Nana's side the whole night, he couldn't sleep during nights. Luhan transformed into a wolf whenever he thinks of his fresh past, he was angry about it. He is also worried about his older brother; Kris because he knows that he is worried about him, *Hyung.. I hope you are doing good..* he thought.

Through the dark night, Luhan watches Nana sleeping peacefully. *Thank you for helping me... I'm really really happy* Luhan touched her forehead with his rough and scary hand. Nana slightly moved as Luhan panicked, "Will you accept me for being like this?" he asked with a soft voice, he was reffering about his identity; a wolf. Nana heard a voice and slowly opened her eyes, Luhan went under the bed to make sure that he wouldn't be caught by her.

Nana sat down, she had a bad dream. It was Luhan's words and voice she heard, knowing that it was only a dream. She took the glass of water at the nightstand. 

"Maybe I just miss appa..." Nana said while Luhan heard. She can feel someone near her, but she just couldn't figure out. Nana went back to sleep since she was tired. Luhan left at her bedroom and stayed on his, he transformed into a wolf. 

Morning. Nana decided to wake up early and cook some breakfast for Luhan *I wonder if he will be leaving today...* she thought while beating the eggs on the bowl. The sun rises while Luhan does not appear yet, Nana was impatient and decided to wake him up. She knocked on the door but no one responses, she slowly opened the door and saw Luhan laying on the floor, sleeping.

The sunlight strodes into him, Nana approached him but noticed a fur on the floor. She picked it up *Did he ripped a stuffed toy?* she thought, but it was his fur during his transformation. Nana neared herself to pat Luhan, he suddenly felt an energy and thought Nana was an enemy.

Luhan opens his eyes and grabbed Nana's shoulder and pushed her, Nana widened her eyes in shock. Luhan blinked his eyes and release his grip to her, he thought Nana will attack him. She was shocked at his power and how he reacts "Did I scare you? I'm about to wake you up..." Nana said with broken voice, she was scared.

He looked at her *It's her.. She looks scared... What did I just do?* Luhan scolded himself.

Nana stood up from the floor and dusted her skirt, "The breakfast is ready" she said and left. She admitted to herself that Luhan acts weird. Luhan saw a vase with fresh flowers on the room, he made a plan.

Luhan went down and saw Nana waiting for him to come, Nana saw him on the stairs. He headed on the table and sat on the chair, Nana gulped. Suddenly, Luhan gave a piece of flower to Nana as a sign apology. Nana blinked and didn't expected. Luhan's eyes makes her forgive easily, "You really took daisies.." Nana blushed, it was her favorite flower. She accepted it while Luhan smiled *I'm sorry... I need to refrain myself for being a wolf....*.

---

"Today! I'll be teaching you how to speak well" Nana said and dropped books infront of Luhan.  After hours of teaching, Nana could hear his voice trying to pronounce each words. "Nam-ja." Luhan tried to read, "Woah, our Saseum is really good in learning!" Nana said as she patted his hair. Luhan stared at her, "Thank.. you" he said clearly, Nana stopped as her heart beats. It was really soothing to hear his voice.

She smiled "As a reward, do you like to hang around?", as Nana asked Luhan nodded quickly and stood up while he was a child.

Nana went at the kitchen alone and drink her medicine before leaving. *Appa I took my medicine, please don't be worried* she said to herself and went out with Luhan, "Saseum, do you like to go at the park?" she asked, Luhan shook his head, he thinks of the children who attacked him.

It was December 31, after hours it's a New Year. Nana didn't want to be sad, "Saseum, after hours it will be a new good year! What is your wish for next year?" she asked randomly, Luhan tried to figure what she is talking about. He decided to ignore it for awhile, Nana frowned and laughed.

The city is decorated with beautiful lights, because it was still holiday. Good thing, Nana's uncle celebrated Christmas with her before leaving. "Beautiful..." Luhan said like he never saw Christmas lights. Nana stared at him and smiled. It pretty weird how Nana can start smiling after her bad days when she knew about her sickness. From the day when Luhan saved her, something makes her emotion light nowadays.

"Sasaeum-ah, choose a beanie right there" Nana pointed at the stand with hats. Luhan went to pick one, and choose a cute beanie. Nana bought it for him, she quickly put it on him "This is my gift for you this holiday season, you always hate the hair dryer so I think you need this" she said.

Luhan stopped *Gift? For me?* he asked to himself, he can't express his happiness. It was a first gift from a human.

"Thank you Nana..." Luhan mentioned her name while she was shocked "How did you know my name? I haven't introduced myself yet" she said. Luhan couldn't explain well, "Let me introduce myself right now... I'm Nana, Song Nana" she said while offering a handshake.

Luhan simply hold her hand without shaking, her hands was warm. 

Nana chuckled, "You shake hands with someone" she said and shake her hand with his. Luhan learned lots of new stuff here at the city.

The countdown started as Nana teached Luhan how to count, "10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1! Happy New Year!!" Nana shouted as Luhan was watching her. Fireworks flew into the dark sky, Luhan was fascinated while seeing fireworks, it's his first time seeing those. He started clapping from happiness, he remembered what Nana asked him.

"What is your wish for next year?"

Luhan poked Nana as he was ready to answer, "My....wish...human..." Luhan said while Nana couldn't understand. *My wish is to be a human like you..*

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Hope you loved this chapter! New year <333 I'm looking forward for this year! 

Please subscribe, comment and upvote! Thanks in advance :) *waves*