•Chapter 7•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z125mgsqILk (In Your Eyes - Onew)

"Saseum..." Luhan tried to pronounce it, he was extremely happy that Nana gave him a nickname. Nana chuckled "I hope you me calling you Saseum and later on I hope that you can say your real name" she expressed. Luhan hesitate to say his name, he was not ready for it. He looked around the corners of Nana's house, he noticed that she lives alone. "Are you finding the toilet? I guess you have to clean up" Nana said, Luhan glanced on his dress. He knew that he was really dirty.

Luhan looked at her innocently.

Nana waited Luhan to finish taking a bath, she was outside with a fresh new towel. *I haven't use this towel... It looks pretty.* she thought and stared at the door, "Saseum! I'll leave the towel here" Nana dropped the towel near a table and left because it will be awkward. Before Luhan takes a bath, Nana explained to him where is the shampoo. He poured alot of shampoo into his head, wolves never uses shampoo, it was a new thing to him.

Nana heard him open the door signing that he finished, he took the towel. "Saseum! Your clothes are there too" she said, it was her uncle's clothes.

He used the clothes that Nana offered, Luhan went outside with his hair soaking wet. Nana was busy reading a book when she felt someone is staring at her. She narrowed her eyes to someone who is staring at her, it was 'Saseum'. Nana stood up from being terrified, she blinked as if it's her first time seeing him. He was handsome even when his hair was messy and soaked from water.

Luhan approached her and smiled. "I.. I think you need to dry your hair" Nana said as her voice cracked from being terrified. She let him seat on a chair and open up the hair dryer, Luhan's hair was soft. His heart was fluttering at the moment, he feels happy because Nana treats him kindly. *And I thought all humans were bad* Luhan thought as he expierenced lots of bad moments at the city.

He looks like a prince to Nana, "Thank you.." Luhan said, she smiled "Excuse me", Nana reminded herself to drink medicine, she went at the kitchen and took a capsule. 

*What was that?* Luhan saw her looking gloomy at the kitchen, she might hide it to Luhan but he saw it. Nana showed her smile after drinking the medicine. "Saseum, do you like to come with me at the flower shop?" she asked.

He simply followed Nana, she puts her cardigan and left at home. Nana opened the shop as Luhan wondered what is she doing, as he walks inside the shop. He sees beautiful and colorful flowers around it, two butterflies where flying "Where did they come from?" Nana said reffering at the butterflies, she turned back to check Luhan.

As her hair danced with her moves, Luhan was mesmerized at Nana's beauty. "Are you alright?" she asked, Nana was surrounded with flowers, it was the most beautiful thing that Luhan saw in his life. "Luhan! Look at this tulip! It's pretty right?" Minsol's voice can heard on Luhan's head. He remembered the heiress Min Sol who died, which made Luhan depressed and insane everyday.

Nana approached to him, "You seemed to like the fresh flowers, I sell them here" she explained and grinned. Luhan sat on a chair as Nana waited for customers, an old lady entered "Nana-ah! It's good your back! I wanna order a bouquet for my niece who will be visiting me later" the ahjumma said.

*Na..na?* Luhan figured out her name. "Who is this young boy?" the ahjumma asked and pointed at Luhan, he began to panic inside, Nana introduced him "He is Saseum" she answered, the ahjumma thinks that it was a weird name "He looks handsome, really.." the ahjumma praised his looks, it was definitely different from humans, it has a mystic beauty into it but Luhan does not understand.

*He seems to be kind though...* Nana thought as she watches him take a flower from the stand. His thought were deep *I wonder what is happening in our Kingdom, how are my members doing. I feel my hyung is so worried.. Do they eat? drink?*. Luhan crumpled the flower from the anger he feels whenever he thinks about what happened to the heiress.

His eyes turned red, but suddenly it changes to normal from Nana's hand. She was patting him, "You don't crumple the flower, you should love them" Nana said, Luhan looked at her. It makes him erase the pain he feels in his heart.

Without Nana knowing, Luhan keeps alot of pain inside him. He was fascinated because his anger was calmed down by her.

---

After long hours, it's time to close the shop. The sunset comes down and it was night, "I should prepare the dinner, are you going somewhere?" Nana asked, Luhan has no where to go "I.... don't.... have... house" Luhan tried to speak. Nana blinked from his words *No house?* she began to be worried about him. *I will let him stay at home?!* she bombarded on her mind.

Her heart allows him to stay "Are you that you are a good person? You are not criminal or a stealer?" she asked, Luhan understood the word 'good person'. "I'm... good" he said slowly. Nana chuckled from his words, she nodded and let him come at home.

Nana prepared salad, rice and meat. She only had to eat healty food for her health, Nana served him some salad. Luhan just stared at it "You don't like salad?" she asked, Luhan took the meat and started munching it. Nana smiled "Eat all the meat and I'll eat the salad" she said, Luhan loved the way she cooks the meat. Because it was obviously 'cooked' unlike when he lived on the forest.

It was bedtime after an hour, Nana feels sleepy "Saseum, I guess you will be sleeping on my uncle's bed. Not with me" she said because Luhan follows her everywhere. She prepared Luhan's bed with clean sheets "Sleep here and goodnight" Nana said, Luhan smiled and waved at her.

Nana went to her own bed and fall asleep. Without knowing, Luhan went inside her room and sat on the side, he watches Nana sleep but flashbacks came when Luhan saw heiress Min Sol with blood stains and her eyes were closed. Luhan strongly closed his eyes to avoid the flashback "Nana makes me forget the pain" he said with soft voice as he hides his hand because he transforms into wolf.

His hands were hairy with long nails... *I know you'll be scared if you saw him like this..* Luhan thought..

 

[a/n]: Happy New Year exovers! Hope you enjoyed this chapter :) 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote!  This will make you be updated with this fanfic! Hope you can share this story to your friends! Thank you in advance heart