•Chapter 49•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

Days were black, black whenever she is not on his side. Wondering how that certain person is doing right now, if everything is calm.. Hopefully

Both hearts still wonders...

"Nana, come down and eat. I'm really worried about you!" Jaerim knocked on her door. Tears flows on her cheeks, "Nana.. Please.. You have to drink your medicine, open this door" she heard her dad begging. "I don't know what is happening to you-" Nana finally opens the door, she fell to her dad's shoulder "Dad..." she wanted to cry on someone's shoulder. "Na..Na...." he hugged her without knowing her problem. *Probably she misses him, but where is he* he thought.

Yerim arrived after an hour and heard the news from her dad, "Nana... You have to eat and drink some medicine" she said. Nana stared at her bestfriend, "You always have to say that" she slightly chuckled, "Is it about Saseum?" Yerim went straight to the point.

She nodded, "We can't be" Nana added.

Yerim cared alot about Nana, "What if it's true? Nana, there are lots of men in this world. Why it has to be someone who is immortal?" Yerim explained, she barely needed to give her advices from her mind and not from her heart.

"I understand you.. But, there are lots of chances that you really can't be with him" Yerim added. "Saseum made me realize how love goes" Nana answered. She was sure that what she felt for him is true love, Nana wasn't sure about Luhan's feelings for her. "All this time, he maybe imagined me as Heiress Min Sol" she looked away, "Heiress, what?" Yerim was clueless as Nana explained to her. "I'm shocked." Yerim shook her head. "I envy the lady, she was a heiress. While me..." Nana said while feeling small. Her bestfriend was there to comfort her.

---

"I got a letter from the king, he asks how is our situation here.. Hm.. He might be worried about us" Suho said. "Maybe it's our time to leave?" Chanyeol guessed. Suho narrowed his eyes to Luhan, he deeply feels sorry about him. He also glanced to Kris who is simply staring on the window "Hyung please eat.." Xiumin forced Luhan to bite a piece of meat but Luhan insisted. Xiumin looks at Suho "Luhan, our time here is already limited.. The King announced that we have few days remaining" Suho explained.

They all stared at Luhan, who is out of thoughts. He walked out and went outside, leaving the members stop from talking.

*I can't leave her... I can't leave her in this place alone* Luhan keep on repeating those phrase on his mind. He felt a pat from his older brother, he sat beside him "I know what you're feeling Luhan.. I'm sorry" Kris said. Luhan was not ready to talk to someone, but when it comes to his brother he is willing "Hyung, it's Nana who teached me how to love completely and... True" he said.

Flashbacks came when Nana said "Leave me alone..". He supposed to be following her demand, but why it was too hard. Luhan could do anything for her, but that demand is the only thing he wouldn't do.

Nana spend her days inside the room, her eyes are blurry. *Why this is happening to me?* she thought as she lays her head in the cabinet. Jaerim knocked the door and came in "Nana, your eyes... Is it doing good?" he asked. Nana started to be teary, "Dad... Everything is unfair" she cried it out. It seems that her old outlook came back, "No Nana... You're lucky, I'm lucky to have you as my daughter" he comforted her.

Nana shooks her head, "Where is Saseum?" Jaerim asked, he knew that Luhan changed her to a positive person. She looked away, "Dad.. I can't meet him anymore..." she answered. *I can't see him suffering* she sniffed as she thought of him, Nana misses him, she wanted to hug him tight. She noticed the past months that Luhan looks weaker than before, that's a reason why she didn't want to see him anymore, for his sake.. For his own good..  

"Are... You planning... To hunt him?" Nana asked begging to not. She was sorry for not telling him about him.

Jaerim shrugged, "For you.. I won't.." he answered. 

---

Days passed fast, Luhan watched Nana secretly without her noticing. He stayed from afar, Luhan noticed her not smiling these days. She is working at the flower shop and hoped that Luhan or Kai will not appear to her anymore, but deeply inside; Nana still cares alot.

"Taking care of Nana from afar?" Kai asked, he appeared from nowhere. Luhan nodded, "I respect her decision to not appear to her for awhile.. But I wanna help her move on" Kai said. "She is beautiful right?" Luhan asked as he was mesmerized by her beauty; it was an unique aura. Kai smiled, "You're lucky" he said and left him. Luhan was never tired watching her, he will never be.....

Nana went home alone, Luhan hides and decided to respect her privacy. 

She arrived home and spotted Youngjae sitting on the couch, she sligthly gasped. "Hi, Are you scared?" he asked and stood up, the tension isn't normal. Nana is speechless, "I thought the key from Jaerim-appa" Youngjae smiled, "Oh, really" she simply answered and dropped the flowers into the table.

"I came here to comfort you, I guess you're depressed" Youngjae said. He went near her, while Nana wasn't comfortable "I'm alright Youngjae, you can leave" Nana said.

"Don't be rush Nana.. I always have time for you" Youngjae answered her. "What is it?" Nana couldn't look into his eyes, Youngjae's facial turned differently.

"Nana.. I'm not stupid" he said, making her ask what is the reason. "Youngjae I don't have time-" her words were cutted off by him "Are you still keeping it as a secret? I'm talking about that animal-like bastard!" Youngjae spills his anger for Nana hiding everything to him.

"Yah! Youngjae!" Nana raised his voice to him, "Yes, all this time! I know that Saseum is alive meeting you! I simply watched you lying to me" he explained.

"Saseum didn't do anything to you.. So please.." Nana sighed as she lower her tone.

"Really? I don't think so, he made your mind crazy" Youngjae said and pulled her. Nana widened her eyes, as some men arrived at your home "Take care" Youngjae said. The boys grabbed her arm "Yah!! Youngjae!!!! Help!!" Nana shouted, she was scared. A man cupped and brought her at the forest, "Leave me!!!!" she shouted. The men pushed her to the ground. "Please watch your actions!" Youngjae scolded, he was worried about Nana. "Are you okay?" he asked, Nana glared at him angrily.

Youngjae started shouting, "Saseum!!! Do you hear me? Nana is here with me, I wanna witness you here in this city. I can do anything!". Nana was speechless.

Sehun used his power, "Hyung... Hyung... Someone is shouting.." he said making the members look worried. "What is it?" Chen asked. "He is finding Luhan hyung! Nana is in danger!" Sehun informed making Luhan's eyes turn red; he widened his eyes "Where are they?!" Luhan asked.

Luhan ran as fast as he could, he reached into the place where Youngjae is shouting. 

There were lots of people, his people, police and Nana in tears. "Saseum..." Nana called his name. The police saw Luhan's eyes.

"It's him!!! He is a monster!!" Youngjae pointed.

Luhan pushed Youngjae with full force, he quickly went to Nana "Saseum" Nana run to him and touched his face, Luhan tears are falling as he quickly wiped her tears by his fingers. "Song Nana-sshi, stay away from him!!" a police shouted. Nana moved near to Luhan, "Please don't, he is kind!!" Nana shouted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jMavVkt_EE (You and I - One Direction)

Luhan and Nana looked around the humans around them, they were trapped. "Don't go near!" Nana warned, "Saseum.." Nana cupped his face by his hand, Luhan started listening. 

"It's only us against the world, Saseum" she said and looked around, it was a strong sentence for Luhan. It was touching and at the same time; it was scary.

"Song Nana!" her dad shouted, she turns back and smiled in tears. Luhan hugged her, "I love you Nana.. I don't want to leave you" Nana started crying. The people stopped, Youngjae threw rocks to Luhan "Get away from her! You're an animal!" he shouted.

Luhan released her, and suddenly growled.

Youngjae was holding a piece of strong wood, the police were ready with their guns.

Youngjae runs to hurt Luhan, Nana widened her eyes and blocked Youngjae's way to Luhan, the big piece of wood hits her head. At the end, Nana was extremely in pain. She fell to Luhan... With no senses at all....

Luhan was shocked, "Nana!!!!!!" he shouted so loud.

A thunder the place, it was from Chen's power. The wind started howling so fast; it was from Sehun, the ground started to ice; it's from Xiumin. An earthquake started shaking; it was from D.O.

The people were panicking out the forest, as they left the scene "What's happening?! It's so immortal!!" The police officer shouted.

Luhan cried out, seeing Nana with her eyes closed....

 

[a/n]: The finale soon!

Please subscribe, comment and upvote! Watch out for the ending <3