•Chapter 48•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

"There is no difference between Nana and Min Sol" Kris said.

"What did you say?" Nana repeated once again. Suho and Kris were dumbfounded by their situation, they didn't know that Nana was still there, "Song Nana-sshi.. We have to explain-" Suho is panicking inside, "Who is heiress Min Sol?" Nana asked the both of them as her tears are flowing, she begged for an answer. They left with Kris' power, he brought them in a quiet place. Nana gasped when she discovered Kris' power, she went back to the topic "Who is heiress Min Sol?" she asked once again.

Her hands were shaking and cold afraid of their answer, curiousity was built in the name. Suho glanced down because he is feeling sorry about everything. 

"Heiress Min Sol was Luhan's first love, she resembles you a lot" Kris answered.

Nana stopped, her world seems to be turning around. Was? She felt a small relief but that's not the end. "That's why I warned you.. We don't know Luhan's feelings for you, we don't know... If he still likes the heiress" Kris said, Suho glared at him. Nana let out a fake chuckle "Really?" her weak voice makes them feel sad about it. Kris handled it, he cared for his brother; he needs to live.

She turned back and walked like it was her first time walking.

Suho wanted to help her but Kris stopped him, "We should do something for my brother, I think this is the time" he said making Suho looked at her "But I pity her Kris" he replied. Nana eyes are blurry from tears, she cried the whole time. Kai secretly watches her in the forest, *Why is she here?* Kai thought.

Nana's eyes started to get blurry from her eye sight problem, she started guessing where is the exit. Suddenly, she felt a hand touches her own, it's Kai. He used his power to teleport into her house, Nana is still clueless where she was. Kai glanced at her, she wasn't staring at him and she seemed to be lost. "It's me Kai" he said, "Where are we?" clueless Nana couldn't figure out becaus of her eye sight.

Everything is blurry, *Quick.. Please let me see* she prayed without Kai knowing her condition.

Her eyes started to be clearer, she quickly look for Kai. "We are at home.." she said and glanced around. Kai felt that something is wrong with Nana. "Did something happen to you?" he asked, she looked down. "Saseum.. Is he.. He liked a girl like me?" she asked. *How did she know about Min Sol now?* Kai thought, "That was included in his history.. Yes, he loved someone like you from the past" he answered. 

Nana's heart weakens at the moment, it's filled with thoughts.

Suho and Kris ran to Luhan, "Please find for Nana" Suho said, Luhan is wondering what happened "I'm leaving" he said and left quickly. "What happened?" D.O asked.

"Nana knows.. About heiress Min Sol" Suho answered. The boys were shocked.

Luhan run to find Nana at their house, he does not care about anyone. He wanted to see her, he knocked the door hardly "Nana!! It's me Saseum!" he shouted. Nana narrowed her eyes on the door, Kai opened and saw Luhan. He quickly went to her, Nana couldn't stare back to him "Kai, what happened?" Luhan asked. "I'm leaving.." Kai said and vanished.

Luhan noticed Nana's eyes were swollen and red from crying. He bend infront of her "Look at me.. Please tell me" he said.

Nana stood up and proceed outside the garden, Luhan followed her. He could hear her cry, it's the most painful sound he ever heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GYhyEihEd4 (Tears Like Today - Huh Gak)

Nana turned back to him, "Now I know, why we can't be" she said and tried to hold the tears. Luhan knew that something is going on; she discovered something. He let her talk, "Now I know, why you are feeling weak day by day. It's because we are different", she looked up as her tears flows "You love someone who resembles me right? Heiress Min Sol is her name?" Nana asks. "She was a heiress.." she added. Luhan looked at her with disbelief, he noticed that she feels small.

He approaches her but she moved backward where he can't reach her.

"You met, lived, talked and saved me just because you thought I'm her?" Nana asked. Luhan keep on shooking his head "No.. Nana.." he answered. Nana's face is sorrowful towards him, "Where is she?". She could remember Kris' words "Nana acts and looks like Heiress Min Sol"

Luhan paused, "Heiress Min Sol, died" he answered. Nana looked up to him and took a deep breath, it was painful "Why do you have to appear right infront of me? I can feel that you still love her". She turned back to leave, Luhan hugged her "I'm your Saseum right? I think of you as the sweet girl from the flower shop" Luhan said. Nana couldn't hold her tears as she cried, she pushed Luhan's arms wrap on her stomach, his hug makes her wanna hug him back but she maintain strong. "Leave me alone" she insisted, but he does not listen "Nana... I like you!" he shouted.

She pushed him, "Saseum... I guess we are not meant for each other" Nana said her last words and run away making Luhan watch her leaving from his side.

Watching her run away from me makes me feel bad... I never wish this will happen, I never imagined her breaking our promises...

Nana locked herself at her bedroom and cried at the corner "I have to set you free.. I can't see you hurting yourself because of me.." Mixed feelings were all-over her mind and heart at the moment. Knowing that Nana is causing his pain, she decided to break her promise to him; Be by his side no matter what happen.

---

Luhan returned at home at midnight, the members waited for him. "Luhan! You're back!" Xiumin stood up, he brought towel because it rained. The members were worried about him "We are sorry Luhan" Suho said. Kris pulled his younger brother outside for a private talk.

"It was her time to know about you.." Kris said. Luhan does not speak nor look at him.

"See? Song Nana would turn her back to you and leave, you're not for her and she's not for you" Kris explained.

What will happen to my life knowing that I can't be by her side anymore...

 

[a/n]: 2 more chapters and we are ending this story~~ <3 Thanks for your support <3