•Chapter 42•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

Ears and heart crushed. Mouth shuts from words...

Nana thought that she is ready of anything, she forced herself to be stronger as she thinks of Luhan. *Live for your love ones..* 

"Your disease has gone worse, to the point that you will slowly lose your sight" the doctor informed. She couldn't believe, how cruel her life is. Her tears fell smoothly; it was a painful one, "Nana.. I didn't mean to shock you, I tried my best to be careful but I think it's time for you to know" the doctor explained and gave sympathy to her, "Don't cry.. We will do our best although we are also worried" he said and admits that it's hard.

Yerim entered the doctor's office after a nurse called her, "Nana-ah" she saw her crying in the corner,  Nana remained staring blank as her mind is somewhere else "What is the result? Please talk to me.." her bestfriend said softly. By this time, Nana thanked that she have a friend like Yerim. 

Nana hugged her and cried loudly, "Tell me this is not happening" she said making Yerim worried. 

Yerim helped her and bowed at the doctor, "Thank you, I will bring her safely at home" she said. After they left at the hospital, Yerim keep on asking what happened. Nana is ready to say the news to her, "Yerim.. I'm losing my eyesight.. I'm... going to be blind" Nana said and Yerim never expected it coming. Her tears started flowing and hug Nana "No.... My bestfriend will not.. You will not!" she cried on her shoulder. Nana started blankly, her heart couldn't take it; it's like someone punched her really hard.

On the other hand, Luhan could feel uneasy when he tried a telepathy with his love one.

He could feel an extremely sorrowful feeling between their minds. *What is happening?* he began to worry. Luhan planned to find her, using a wolf's power he ran like the speed of light and reach in the city. He saw Nana sitting on the bench with Yerim, "I'm gonna ask for water arasso?" she asked, Nana nodded. Suddenly, she left that someone lift her up as fast like a flash. She gasped loudly and hold on Luhan's arm, they quickly reached at the forest. Nana was clueless and looked up "Sa-Saseum" her eyes are swollen from crying hard. Luhan dropped like softly into the grass-ground, he wipe her tears.

*He was so fast.. Like a speed of light, he has a power that humans can't do* she was shocked.

"I don't wanna see you cry" Luhan said and sincerely stared at her. Nana couldn't look back at him, "Why did you cry? Did something happened?" Luhan asked. Everytime he speaks, her heart breaks into pieces, she never intended to tell Luhan that she will be blind, she didn't want him to get hurt. "Saseum" she called him and touch his cheeks "I'm fine" Nana said.

Luhan frowned, "Fine? Nana, I don't believe you. You can just say it to me, are you hiding something" he asked. She feels guity, "Umm, no.. Oppa, you know I always cry" she insisted to say. Luhan respected her answer, "You should have called me" he murmured.

"I care about your safety, you can't go out or else" Nana warned him.

Luhan started smiling, "I can handle myself" he answered. Nana was thinking what happened a while ago, "You have to be careful with your actions Saseum, some people will be suspicious about you" Luhan knew that she is reffering about his actions.

"I was worried about you" he said. Nana couldn't forget how Luhan dragged her so fast...

---

Luhan brought her home secretly without her dad seeing him, "Stay at home okay? Ask Kai for help" Nana said. "Is Kai.. Meeting you?" he asked. Nana slightly nodded, "Yesterday? He visited the flower shop, why?" Luhan seemed to not like it, he pinched her cheeks "Take care, I love you" he said making her forget the pain in her heart.

After he left, Nana felt melancholic knowing that her sickness was still there.

"Nana...." Jaerim hugged her, "Stay strong Nana, I will always be here with you" he already knew the news from the doctor, Jaerim was completely sad.

She cried on his shoulder, "Dad.. I have little time left to see everyone". By little time, Jaerim didn't want to hear those from her "Have hope, Iam here with you" Jaerim said. 

 

[Nana's POV]

My parents left me due to an accident, it was Jaerim-appa who took care of me. As I grew up, I never expected that I would have a serious disease but I tried to hold on. I stopped going to school at the age of fifteen since the doctor suggested it for my health; I can't be tired or else asthma can attack me no longer. I used to believe that this is not called life but a torment. But, I learned to appreciate as someone came to my life and made me stronger than I used to.

I have to fight for my love ones, I will try to smile everyday although it's the opposite inside.

After weeks passed, Nana tried to stay still and drink her medicines.

She was with Yerim outside holding a water bottle, "Are you tired?" Yerim checked her. Nana was feeling alright but at the moment she accidentally dropped the water bottle in her hand because her sight is extremely blurry. She hold her temples. "Nana!!" Yerim guided her.

"Yerim-ah... It's slowly happening" Nana said in sorrow. Her eyesight came back to normal, but it was a symptom.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! What do you think about the story? Please comment below <3 

An upvote is highly appreciated too ^-^ Stay tuned for the next chapters ~~