•Chapter 41•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

[a/n]: Hello guise! 10 more chapters and this fanfic will end! Please comment and upvote~ Thanks <3

 

"If Luhan holds on, how about Nana?" Kai asked to Kris. They seemed to feel sorry for the two couples, "Kai, Nana already showed her acceptance towards Luhan. Can't you see? They're together despite of everything" Kris explained making him lose more hopes. Kai knew how Nana likes Luhan, but he started  to seek a chance but it seems to be a failure, he keep his mouth shut.

Nana woke up and noticed that she fell asleep at Kris' home, she saw Luhan beside her. "Goodmorning baby" Luhan said. Nana chuckled "So cheesy. Goodmorning too Saseum, you were awake since?" she asked. Luhan nodded, "I just slept for three hours? I didn't want to get up" he tried to guess and it's accurate.

She suddenly thought of her dad, "Ommo, dad might be really worried! I have to go" Nana said and stood up.

Luhan helped her, "I'm worried-" he said but Nana insisted, "It's fine.. We should be more worried about dad" she answered, she thinks that her dad didn't sleep at all from waiting.

"See you" he grab her hand, Nana smiled "Take care".

After she left, Luhan touched his chest where his heart hurts. Kris went out and noticed him being in pain, "Luhan!" he approached. "Hyung? You're back" Luhan said with a fainting tone, Kris ignored him and focused on his situation "I'm fine hyung" he insisted.

"You're fine?! Stop playing dumb Luhan!" Kris took a medicine and hope it will ease the pain, "I'm used to this pain already... It's funny how we have this stuff" he said, "You're a wolf, don't tell me that you wanna be a human" Kris said, "If there is a chance, why not?" Luhan said. He narrowed his eyes to his younger brother, "Shame on you" Kris hissed. Luhan thinks that he is a completely jerk "Yes.. I'm crushed" he answered. *Crushed physically, emotionally and mentally* he never expierenced such a pressure in his life before.

"I came back for you.. Why did you leave? Everyone is mad at you except the EXO members. The King seems that he shouldn't care about you anymore, he is already tired of you" Kris wanted an explanation, "Kai helped me.." he answered and got hurt from what the King said. Luhan reminisced a moment when he promised to the King that he will be the best man out there; the only best man for her daughter Min Sol.

Kris noticed that he was thinking deeply, "And I thought you will hold on your words, how about the heiress?" Kris asked.

Luhan stared at him in dissapointment, the more he thinks of the heiress; the more he feels guilty. "I'm sorry.." Nana's face flashed on his mind. They are exactly look alike but different outlook, "They're different" Luhan said.

He couldn't explain, but they were like different persons.

---

"Where have you been Nana?" Jaerim stood up from the couch as he fell asleep from waiting Nana, she bowed at him "I'm sorry dad" she approached him. "I'm really alright" she comforted him. Jaerim's face couldn't explain any emotions; it was mixed "I thought of calling at the police station but I fell asleep" he scolded her. "Tell me, where have you been?" her dad asked.

Nana looked up to him, "Dad..." she didn't want to lie that she slept at Yerim's place.

"Dad.. I'm here already and I'm safe" she slightly hugged him. Jaerim was suspicious "Are you meeting another person?" he blurted making Nana widened her eyes "Dad!" she raises her voice without noticing. "I hope that.. You forget Luhan or your Saseum" Jaerim said.

Nana's eyes are twinkling, *Dad.. I'm sorry... I wanted to... But my heart* she thought and imagine how her left would be without him; simple darkness. She didn't answer nor speak out loud.

"Umm.. The doctor called me and you will have a check-up, do you remember?" he changed the topic while she was relieved. Nana nodded, "Should I go now?" she asked. "Take Yerim with you, I trust her to go with you.. I have an appointment with my job, okay?" Jaerim asked, Nana nodded "I hope that you will be fully healthy" he patted her. *I hope so... It's for everyone's sake.. For dad, for Yerim and for Saseum* she smiled and wished for a good result.

Yerim arrived after an hour to pick her up, "Nana" she hugged her bestfriend. "Thank you for coming" Nana said.

They rode a taxi and headed in the city where Nana's private doctor is.

"How are you? Have you forgotten everything?" she asked. Nana couldn't answer, "Umm... Yerim... Saseum... Is still here, he came back" she explained. Yerim was shocked "Nana!! You don't know what he can do! He's a wolf! He's dangerous" she couldn't fix her words. "But Yerim-" her words were cutted off, "But what? Nana this is not right, and Youngjae.. Does Youngjae know?" she asked.

Nana hold her both hands and begged, "Please, don't mention him that Saseum returned.. He will in trouble because Youngjae will eventually report him to the police!" Nana said. Yerim nodded slowly, "Relax..." she patted her. "Oh Nana, you are here" the doctor said. They are at the hospital.

"Goodluck Nana..." Yerim said. She smiled, *I'll be strong* Nana thought.

---

Nana went inside to the office and sign some papers, she was ready for the check-up which takes an hour. The doctor examined everything. "Nana... Are you sure that you're alright?" the doctor began to speak as he reads the results. Nana nodded "I sometimes feel the pain but.. I can endure it" she said.

The doctor noticed that she totally change.

"Nana, I just wanted you to stay still when I'm gonna say this" the doctor said and made Nana frighten inside, she nodded "I'll be strong".

"Nana... It seems that... Your rare diabetic disease has gone worse... To the point that.... You will be slowly losing your sight" the doctor said making her crush into pieces. She almost couldn't take it.

It's like a bad.. Bad dream...