•Chapter 40•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

"I like her too" Kai admitted infront of his friend, he wanted to spill it eversince but he didn't want to admit his forbidden feelings for her. Luhan was speechless after he said that, "A-Are you serious?" he almost scoffed, Kai stared at him "I didn't want you to overthink today, I'm sorry" he said and walked away from Luhan. *I've always said that it's possible to fall for someone like Song Nana* Kai thought.

It was Luhan's first time knowing that Kai likes someone, but in the wrong woman. 

---

"Everyone! Luhan is lost! He escaped once again!" the bodyguard shouted making the villagers notice, "That's absurb!" an old lady said. The EXO members arrived, Lay gulped and decided to stay quiet because he knew what happened. "Do you know about this, Kris?" the King narrowed his eyes to him, Kris doesn't know anything "He might be nearby" he replied. Suho turned back to him, "Are you sure?" he asked, Kris nodded "I don't know where he went" he said.

"Find him everywhere" the King demanded on the bodyguards. He approach Kris, "I don't know what your brother ate but he is the worst human-wolf I've ever seen. Sometimes I think that Min Sol is lucky for not marrying Luhan" the King said. Kris was devastated on the situation, Luhan probably destroyed their family's reputation already. "I'm sorry my majesty, we will find him" he bowed.

"I think I have to stop from worrying about him, if he likes to rebel then let him" the King said.

The EXO members were shocked from the King's words, "He does not follow the rules... My majesty, he is in trouble! Not only him but all of us here!" Chanyeol said.

"I pity him" the King said, Kris glanced down *Lots of people said that already, including the King* he thought.

---

"Goodmorning" Kai opened the door of the flower shop where Nana is, she looked up "Oh Kai-sshi" she slightly waved at him. Kai smiled at her, "What brings you here?" she asked in a good way. He sat on the edge of the table, "Flowers? I guess?" he wasn't sure. Nana brought a tulip from the stand "Here, it's pretty right?" she asked. Suddenly Kai remembered Heiress Min Sol, his face was blank. He received it, "Take it" he said.

Nana was confused, "But I gave it to you" she said.

Kai insisted, he gave the flower to and close her soft hand. "Guys do not receive flowers, ladies do." he said as he stared into her eyes.

Nana blinked and smiled, "Thanks but it's funny because I gave it to you" she chuckled.

Kai couldn't help but fall into her laugh, she was one of a kind. "Ummm, where is Saseum? He ate already?" Nana suddenly asked about him making Kai sad. *Who I am to get mad?*, "He is at home" he answered. "Really? Poor Saseum, he couldn't go out because....." Nana stopped.

*Yes, I forgot... He's not a human like.... Me* she thought. Kai saw her being gloomy, "Come with me, he will surely be happy if he saw you" Kai invited her. Nana decided to close the shop earlier, she went with Kai. "Are the bruises gone?" Nana asked, Kai shook his head. 

Luhan could sense the Nana is arriving he quickly went at the door, he saw Kai and Nana together. They're laughing, Luhan stopped. "Oh Saseum!!" Nana hugged him, he smiled and hugged her back "I missed you" he said. Kai stared at Luhan, *So, she was with Kai* he thought. "I still wonder... Why are you injured?" Nana asked. They sat on the couch as Kai left to have a time alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg5cp5c58vU (Space Love - You Who Came From the Stars various artists ost)

"I'm punished" he said.

"Why?" Nana asked.

"For liking someone like you.." Luhan said. 

Nana was speechless, "B-Because of me? Why?" she asked, it's a good thing that Luhan finally opens up. "It's simple.. I'm a wolf, you're a human... Or more; a beauty" he explained. Well, it's expected like everyone thinks *Who would agree that I'm liking a wolf* she sighed from sadness. He pulled her near to him and wrapped his arm around her; it's warm and cozy. Nana's heart beated. *What's actually wrong in loving someone who is different from you..* Nana thought but she wants to cry.

"I'm sorry" she said. Luhan was clueless, "Sorry... Because of that, you're hardly tortured" she added. "Shhh.. Don't cry for that.. Be happy, because I'm still fighting for this love" Luhan said in a cheesy way, he wiped her tears. He tried to endure each pain he encounters everyday.

It hurted Nana, she thinks that she should wake up in the reality. A wolf and a human can never match together, people would think that she is crazy for loving someone like him.

But for her, it's just normal.. Because for her, it's only love.

Kris arrived from the Kingdom, he met Kai infront of the house. "Where is Luhan, I'm trying to find him everywhere" he said. Kai opened the door as Kris caught Nana and Luhan sleeping together, they're peaceful. "Kai, can you see them?" he whispered. Kai saw them as his heart breaks "It's just like heiress Min Sol and Luhan right?" he asked. Kai took a deep breath.

"How to seperate them? They know that they couldn't be" Kris asked, but watching them makes him feel slightly happy for Luhan.

Kai stared at them, "If Luhan holds on, why don't you try make Nana lose hope?" although Kai didn't want to say it, he forced himself.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading lovelies!! Please comment and upvote C: I thank you for the support <33333