•Chapter 4•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

After Luhan's plan of leaving the kingdom, he didn't know if he decided correctly or his emotions drowned him over. "This warrior should be careful" the monk said as he watches Luhan leave the mountainous place. 

Luhan wasn't aware of another world since it his first time hearing about 'humans' in his life. He never think of his condition nor what he should know about humans. He was curious with no fear *Are they like us?* Luhan thought and walked, he spotted a park where the children play around *Are they midgets? But they exactly looks like us whenever it's daylight* he thought and watched him.

He was so untidy and his clothes were torn into pieces, it has holes in it.

Some kids noticed him, "Look at that man! He looks so dirty!!" a child pointed at Luhan, some of her friends laughed and mocked him without Luhan knowing. *What are they talking about? They don't have same language as the wolves* he was clueless. "He looks so dumb!" a child added.

The wolves are speaking broken Korean language, it was completely different compared to humans. *Dumb? I guess he mentioned me as a dumb* Luhan wasn't sure about it. His pupils turned red as the children noticed it "Look at ahjusshi's eyes!!" the kids started to panic, his eyes turned normal again. The children picked up stones from the dusty ground and began to throw it towards Luhan, *What are they doing? Are they trying to hurt me?!* he thought, as the children attacked.

"Who escaped?!" the King stomped his fist into the table upon hearing the bodyguard's explanation, "It's Luhan, we are trying to find him" the bodyguard answered. The King gritted his teeth, "Does his parents know about this?" he asked as the bodyguard shrugged "Please let them know, their son is being a brat!" the King demanded.

"Just tell us where is your brother!" the bodyguard forced Kris to state an answer, "I told to you, he left us with no answer!" Kris answered with anger. The bodyguard gazed on Kris' eyes "If you just lied to us, then we can kill you" he warned Kris, Suho tried to help his co-leader "He is stating the truth! Luhan didn't answer our question! He just might be on the woods!" Everyone trusts Suho's words, the bodyguards began to be calm.

"We just wanted to be sure" he said and left.

"I wonder where Luhan-hyung went" Lay worriedly said, Kris rolled his eyes *He is doing another trouble* he thought.

Chanyeol made Kris be calm, "He will come back soon, he can't be so far away" Baekhyun comforted him.

---

"Welcome Nana, it's been a while.. What brings you here?" the doctor asked as he greeted Nana warmly. Nana seated, "Doctor, you already know why I came all the way here.." she answered, the doctor nodded "Did something happened again?" he asked, Nana explained everything. "I'm always glad that you are strong enough to endure any sickness" the doctor replied. The doctor started checking Nana's health issues from before, "You seemed to be recovering last five months, I wonder why..." he muttered while scanning on a folder, Nana patiently waited for the doctor's response.

She waited outside the doctor's office after the check-up, Nana wished that her uncle wouldn't get mad after knowing that she left at the city.

Yerim called her and asked if she is alright, "Do you know the bus to ride?" she asked, Nana nodded "Yes, I guess you have to go back with your work because your boss might notice you chilling outside" Nana replied, "Please take care... Thank you and see you later" Yerim said and ended the conversation. Nana was anxious about the resultd *I hope there is nothing wrong..* she thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1j8qPTylTo (Heart Attack - EXO) play till the end of the chapter~

The kids kept on throwing rocks to Luhan, he started to be really wild and furious as he figured out that he is being attacked. "Go away dirty ahjusshi!" they shouted. From Luhan's anger, he suddenly used his power 'telekinesis' in order for the rocks to be away from him. 

The children stopped from playing and looked at him in terror, "Did.. Did you just saw that?" a kid asked to his playmate. "He.. He is a monster!!" other kid shouted, their parents noticed their noise. Without any choice, Luhan run away from the playground. He ran like a real wolf, it was different from how humans run. "Oh? What's that?" a citizen asked when Luhan passed at him. Luhan stopped at a place, *Everything is different.. I don't understand* he was shocked upon staring at the tall buildings, skyscrapers, busy cars on streets. He stared at the cars, *What are these?!* he thought.

He seemed to be lost in a different society.

---

"Nana-sshi, the doctor is calling you" the nurse informed her that the results were done. Nana nodded and proceed, the folder was infront of the doctor, you seated "I'm scared to see the results but I'm ready" Nana spoke, the doctor pulled out his eyesglasses. "This is something new Nana.." he said. Nana sensed that it's a bad news already.

"You have a type 1 diabetes, but your condition is really rare" the doctor said. Nana silently sighed, *After all the sickness, diabetes is next* she thought. "Doctor why is it rare?" Nana asked, the doctor explained to her...

Nana left at the clinic with a gloomy face, *How appa would react?* she thought and walked on the streets without looking. Her thoughts were mixed up, she expected that it would be bad news. Nana waited for the traffic light to be in color green. Luhan was busy staring at the shops, he walks like a lost kid, he saw traffic lights. *What's that?* he thought.

Under the traffic light, he spotted a lady standing. His eyes widened in terror, he couldn't believe it. *Is that... Is...that Min Sol?!* he began to figure it out, she completely looks like her. Nana was the one standing under the traffic light, when the traffic light turned green. Nana started walking.

Luhan can sense something *She... She will die* Luhan thought and run.

A car seemed to be disobeying the traffic rules, it began to move towards Nana. Nana narrowed her eyes on the car and widened her eyes *Is it the end of my life?* she thought as she closed her eyes. Luhan pulled her away at the middle of the street and run so fast, Nana opened her eyes and saw a guy hugging her on waist. His face were so close as your hands touched his face accidentally.

 

[a/n]: kekeke! omg~~ stay tuned on the next chapter by subscribing!

I hope you upvote and comment too, thank you in advance! Thank you for the reading it~~ Happy Holidays~~