•Chapter 36•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

At this moment, I knew I can't do anything to make her come back to me again...

Luhan's eyes narrowed on Nana's widened eyes, her body was trembling. "Monster.." Luhan heard her first word upon seeing him as wolf. He wanted to scream in anger, but tears flow in his eyes. "Nana stay away from him!" her dad signed, "Believe me Kris, I could feel that Luhan is on danger" Kai said to Kris when they were at home, Kris looked up at the moon from the window "Let's go" he said.

"Song Nana" Luhan said in a deep tone, it does not seem to be him.

Nana simply closed her eyes and cried out, it tore up her heart upon hearing Luhan. She hold her chest and fainted, Jaerim quickly catch her up. She lost her conciousness because her emotions couldn't take it, "Nana-ah!!" her dad shouted, Luhan widened his eyes "Nana!" he wanted to approach her, "Stay away!" Jaerim shouted with a strong tone. "I knew something is wrong with you eversince!!" he said, Kai and Kris are watching behind the tree they wanted to help Luhan but it was not the right time.

"Song Nana" Kai whispered when he saw her laying down, he knew that she lost her conciousness. Flashbacks came when Min Sol died, right beside him.

It was not only Kai, but Luhan can see her as Min Sol when she lost conciousness. *I can't let this happen to Nana, I can't* Luhan felt weaker than he expected.

He transformed into a human, he winced in pain. Jaerim took his phone and called for help "Hello? Please help us here at the woods! There is a wolf here!" he said on the phone, Kai and Kris heard it. At the moment, they think that everything is a mess already.

Luhan didn't have any choice and decided to runaway from them, although his heart is breaking. He had no choice...

"Nana!!!!" Jaerim patted her cheeks for her to gain senses, there is no response. He hugged her, "I'm sorry for not protecting you well, it's your dad's fault" he blamed himself. He noticed that Luhan left, "He is an animal!" he shouted as Luhan heard while running away. Jaerim helped Youngjae who has gain his senses, the ambulance came as he carried Nana. As they all left, Kai and Kris appeared "Kris-hyung, Song Nana is injured.." Kai can't stop worrying about Nana.

"Is that important to you? We are dead to our king and most specially to the whole kingdom! Humans saw Luhan as a wolf, do you know that?!" Kris threw tantrums. Kai watched him, "But always remember, Song Nana does not deserve this" Kai defended her.

---

Jaerim took care of Nana in the hospital, she was sleeping. Her private doctor called her guardian to have a talk, "Jaerim long time no see, it's been several months already" the doctor is a close friend of Jaerim. "Yes, and here I'am.. Extremely worried" he answered. 

The doctor nodded, "Since her parents died, I can see her sadness.. I thought she was recovering from her sickness, what happened?" he asked, Jaerim explained but he didn't want to bring out about Luhan. "As I can see, Nana suffered from a huge distress! She shouldn't stress out Jaerim, I always remind you that" the doctor said. Jaerim remained silent, he was dissapointed and felt he wasn't a good father to Nana.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXF-8x0WSf0 (White Flower - Master's Sun various artists OST)

"Don't be sad Jaerim, we will do our best for Nana.. She will be alright" his friend said. Jaerim relays on his friend, "Please help me" he begged.

"SASEUMM-AAHHHHH" Nana's voice was heard in the room, Jaerim and the doctor noticed and went inside. They saw Nana crying hard, the pillows were on the floor "Saseum!!!!" she kept on shouting although she feels weak. "Nana, calm down. Daddy is here" her dad hugged her, "Why???" her tears flow as she asked. Some reality couldn't be accepted, she released the hug "Dad, did I see right? Saseum is a human right? Tell me please" she cried infront of him.

"He lied to you.." Jaerim answered.

Nana cried more, her emotions overflowed that the doctor need to pierce her with needle for her to calm down, she suddenly stopped and fall asleep immediately from the medicine. "Sorry Jaerim, I have to stop her, it's not good for her health".

It was morning after hours passed, Jaerim was sleeping on the couch as Nana was blankly staring on the window. She is finally awake.

And I thought we were perfect...

She watches people from outside going out from the hospital, it's a sunny day but for her it's much as a storm.

"Nana?" Jaerim slowly opened his eyes and sit. Nana turned back to him, "Is everything real?" she blurted, Jaerim was worried about her. "Nana, let's try to forget it?" he asked, she laughed in misery and shook her head "I can't" her tears are forming.

"Nana there are lots of people to love.. He is not the only man to love" he said, "Dad... He lied to me for not saying his real identity. Why there is such like this?" she asked, Jaerim patted and comforted her.

"I used to wonder why going on the woods is your job.. I used to laugh about about your job, finding immortal people.. For me it was silly but... People like Sa-Saseum... Is it your mission to find someone like him?" Nana asked. Jaerim nodded, "Yes.. I know human-wolves exists but I wanted to believe that Saseum is not a werewolf because you were happy with him, I didn't want to hurt you" he said.

Jaerim's job is searching for wolves for a reason...

"Dad, I'm going crazy for liking him..." Nana said, she was worried. *I wonder where are you now Saseum.. It hurts so much*.

She hoped for the bright side, she still hope for a flawless tomorrow...

 

[A/N]: Question: What if you are in Nana's situation, what would you feel?