•Chapter 32•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

Without Youngjae's emotions knowing, he wants Luhan to live in torment but without in sight Luhan is already expierencing bad moments specially his physical abilities. Fine in outside, broken on the inside, "When will Youngjae go back to his old life" Jaerim said and spotted Luhan, *He is back again..*.

Nana smiled, "Dad, I forced him to come.. It's not his fault" she explained. Her dad seemed to accept the fact that Nana is happy with her decision. Making a stranger stay on this roof

"Come and let's eat" her dad said making Luhan and Nana stare at him in disbelief. Jaerim turned back and saw them in shock "What my Nana wants, she gets" he answered. Luhan was shy but Nana pulled him "You like meat right? I grilled some" she said as he followed her. Jaerim sat as Nana and Luhan are preparing for the food, he secretly watches Luhan *Sharp, perfect features.. That's odd* he thought.

After everything is served, they sat "Appa, eat more of this.." Nana pointed the soup, "And what is Saseum planning to eat? Only meat?" Jaerim asked. Luhan stared at him without blinking, Nana destroyed the silence "Umm Saseum simply loves to eat meat" she awkwardly said. Suddenly Luhan scoop some rice as she didn't expect it coming, "Sa-seum.." she called him, "I missed eating rice" Luhan smiled making Nana feel in a good relief.

He started using chopsticks but inexpierenced, Nana and her dad watches him. He began to eat the rice *Sickest taste ever.. I just need to prove to her dad.. That I can be a human* Luhan thought, he didn't want him to be curious on him. 

Nana gave tissues to him, he continued chewing and ate grilled meat. She feels odd watching Luhan eat rice, it seems that he is suffering. 

He stopped and stared blanked on the table without moving, Nana tapped him "Are you okay?" she asked. Luhan faced her *If it's not for your sake I would never do it..* he weakly smiled at her. "It's alright, keep eating" he answered like nothing happened. Nana was not satisfied deep inside "If you have problem please tell me".

"You should be eating lots of vegetables than meat" Jaerim spoke. Nana nodded "Dad is telling the truth but anything Saseum likes to eat, I can't force you" she explained. Luhan continued eating like a human. "I will do the dishes" Nana offered after they finished eating, "I will help you" Luhan said but suddenly he felt pain on his stomach. "Are you sure that you are alright?" her dad asked and checked on him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdW3rn7tAcE (Logical Love - Heirs various artist ost)

"Excuse me" Luhan bowed to him and run to the toilet. He threw up and breathe heavily *Something that wolves would never eat*.

Nana followed him, "Saseum.. Saseum..!" she called while knocking the door, she is worried, worried of what is happening to him. He stayed sitting on the floor, his mind was far away *Sacrifice, it's a symbol of love to me.. Hmm, to be honest.. It's a good feeling..* he smiled like a fool alone while thinking of her. Wonders when he will stop pretending, stop suffering in filled with secrets...

Weaker. Weak hearts.

Luhan could feel the side effects of the broken rules. Side effects that it might bring trouble to him, he touched his heart *For Nana, I can endure anything* he thought.

He went out and saw Nana waiting for him. She hit him softly "Why are you not answering! Do you know how worried I'am? And why do you have to eat the rice when you actually hate it?" Nana asked furiously, she is extremely worried. Luhan hugged her and leaned his chin into her shoulder "Shhh... I don't want you to worry about me, I'm alright.. I'm here" Luhan said making Nana stopped from his words. It's too sweet.

"Don't do it next time? You are causing me a heart attack" Nana joked but in a serious tone.

Luhan let Nana to stay with her dad for awhile, he didn't want to meddle. "Dad, here is your coffee" Nana said while she serves the coffee. Her dad took it and sipped "Your dad is tired, I have sleepless nights in the woods" he said as Nana sat beside him in the sofa. "I guess you missed watching TV" she said. "You know your dad well, I lost episodes of Running Man" he sighed.

Suddenly he observed that Luhan is not around, "Where is he?" he asked. Nana smiled, *He cares* she chuckled, her dad look straight at her "Umm.. He left and headed to his friends" she answered. "He has friends.. Why don't he stay there?" he asked, he had a point. "I... I will ask him after he reach home" Nana said.

Her dad studied her face, "Nana.. I know it's wrong to ask this.. But are you inlove with him?" Jaerim asked making Nana stare at him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyASjt1kbVs (Touch Love guitar version- Various Artists OST) 

Her heart started beating fast, she felt that he can almost hear it, she couldn't fix any words from her lips. "D-Dad.. W-what are you exactly talking a-bout?" she asked while being embarrassed, "You know, it's easy to detect" he answered and sipped on the cup of coffee. He knew something is going on with Nana, she is different from the old one, she had her self-esteem higher than usual in a good way.

Nana never talks about her sickness anymore, Jaerim would always remember her crying from sadness because of her condition.

Yesterday, he secretly called Nana's private doctor and asked about her condition; it was still the same but she looks strong.. He knew the reason...

"Dad, please don't misunderstand.." she whispered.

Far away from them, Luhan felt chest pains "What is with you?" Kai asked. Luhan stared at him while Kris knew the reason; Nana is falling, it affects on Luhan.. "You will let the girl fall in your trap?" Kris asked, he is still forcing him to give up. "Look at yourself Luhan.. You also forced yourself to eat something we don't eat" Kai said.

"Her dad seems to be suspicious.. I have to leave" he answered and decided to come back. 

Kai gritted his teeth and decided to teleport himself going at Nana's house. She was outside waiting for him, she scrolls the screen of her smartphone. *Where is he?* she was impatient than usual. Nana felt scratching dried leaves on the ground, someone is there "Saseum?" she stood up and waited for response, but it was Kai approaching her. "Song Nana" he touched her shoulders making her wonder what is happening.

"I'm worried about Luhan, not only to him but to you.." he said, "W-what is happening?" she asked.

"Please don't bring trouble to him.." Kai said. Nana was confused, *He is in a bad state..* Kai thought.

"This is not only for him but for you.. I don't wanna see you get hurt" Kai said, he remembered Min Sol in her. "Luhan is being selfish" Kai mouthed. "W-why?"

 

[a/n]: Mixed schedules of updating! I'm really sorry because I'm so busy these days but I won't leave you alone ^-^ I'll try updating with the best I can :) Thank you and please bare with me :)) Why did Kai said that? hmmm....