•Chapter 31•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRscv4uetlY (Angry Fox - Gu Family Book various artists OST)

Cold atmosphere was covered all over the place after Luhan introduced to Nana's father. *His voice, his eyes.. Mostly, his looks* Nana's dad stared at him for a long time as he fix what's on his mind. She gulped "Dad.. I'm sorry for not telling this sooner". Jaerim glared at Luhan, "Is he living here? At our home?" her dad asked in disbelief.

"Dad I have to explain--" Jaerim cuts off her words, "It's hard for me to listen Nana.. There is no explanation to this.." he mouthed, Luhan's hidden identity wanted to show up. His hands were trembling not knowing the reason, he knew that it would be hard.

Nana turned back at Luhan "Saseum, are you alright?" she poked him and sense that he was out of his mind.

Luhan nodded and bitterly smiled at her, "Dad, he is a kind person.." Nana explained. *Person? That's how she thought of me* Luhan thought.

*Making Luhan live here at home... I guess, no one will understand me* Nana glanced down, she feels sad for leaving her dad in dissapointment. "I-I'm sorry dad.." her tears started to fall, Luhan saw her and faced her dad "It's not Nana's fault, it's mine" Luhan said politely and comforted Nana "Nana-ah, don't cry.. I'm here.. It's not your fault" he said. Jaerim watched them, he never expect for them to be so close as bestfriends.

Nana slightly pushed Luhan away from her making him wonder why, she approached her dad "I prepared some of your favorite dishes appa.." she said and picked his bag. Nana signed Luhan that she was sorry, he nodded and forced to smile. "I missed eating here" he answered and went on the kitchen. "Follow us Saseum" Nana had her little smile to him.

Luhan declined her offer and left them to have their own time together, while Jaerim was busy telling stories Nana would sneek a look when Luhan will come *I guess... He left* she sighed deeply inside. "Are you sure that you can trust someone like him? Nana, there are lots of bad men nowadays" Her dad noticed her finding him by using her eyes silently. She wanted to change the topic for the sake of her dad.

"It's fine appa.. But trust me, he is different from what you are thinking. Saseum works where ahjusshi is picking up the flowers I sell. Ask him how Saseum is important to his work" Nana said.

"Saseum? That's the weirdest name I ever heard. Nana it's hard to trust someone, I wouldn't like someone causing of your stress. Remember that you should take care of your health" her dad answered. *Good thing, it does not get worse at the point that my health will be affected. Saseum will never do that* Nana smiled.

Luhan decided to stay away from Nana and her dad; Jaerim for awhile. He could feel that his wolf fur are about to appear upon seeing Jaerim, it was strange. Hands were trembling as his nails started growing, he is starting to transform as a wolf. Immortal.

There is an unusual feeling when Luhan met him, he was like a foe.

He knew that he would not like his presence near to Nana, his body is hurting. "Arrrgggggghhhhhhhh!" he started transforming. Luhan noticed the painful transformation *Why do I feel like this?*. He was in a dark place which no one will discover, suddenly he heard someone clapping.

Kris, his older brother appeared with his sharp eyes watching him. "I thought you can control from being a wolf?" Kris asked.

Luhan growled just like an animal.

Kris kneeled to check Luhan's state "Bro, you are going really weak..." he said, Luhan came back from being a human-like. "Hyung.. I saw someone, it's strange.. I can't explain it" he explained.

"Seeing you in this condition makes me wanna bring you back to the kingdom.. You are bringing trouble to us" Kris said. "How.. How did you spot me here?" Luhan asked, Kai appeared from nowhere he wasn't pleased "Hyung, just thank us for not hurting you to death because the King demanded to apply force on you" Kai explained. 

"If I just do it now-" Kris scoffed reffering on hurting him.

Kai stopped him, Luhan didn't care about Kris attacking on him. He wanted to wake up from reality "Tell me the reason why are you still keeping me in this place" Luhan spoke making Kris lose control. Kai wanted to be honest, "The reason is Nana.." he answered.

*Why Nana? And why would he care?* Luhan thought.

"It's impossible to leave someone like her" Kai answered from his heart. Luhan noticed him, Kris stared at his answer "Kai, what's wrong with you?" he asked.

Kai simply vanished with one snap, "What's with him? Is he stalking Nana?" Luhan asked who seems to be annoyed. "I don't know his moves, I can't watch the two of you at the same time" Kris said. "Hyung, please take care.. I can sense danger around" Luhan said.

His older brother turned back, "You.. Should be careful" he answered and left him alone.

---

Luhan didn't sleep at Nana's house for awhile, he felt that he was rejected. It was morning, Nana went outside finding him as she spotted him sleeping on the dirty ground. Nana gasped and quickly approach him but he is sleeping "Saseum.. Saseum" she woke him up.

Nana's heart slightly breaks when she saw him in random public places. Luhan heard her beautiful voice "Nana" he smiled while his eyes is close. She admits, it was cute. "Why did you sleep here? I waited you last night to come back, but you didn't" Nana hissed as she helped him stand. Luhan smiled and pinch her cheek "Let's go home" she offered, "But your dad--" "He seemed to be calm now.. I'm crazy" she said and pulled him. 

"Are you still planning to hang out with the gang? Youngjae, you are a fool! When are you planning to change?" they heared her dad scolding Youngjae, he saw them together and suddenly lost his mood. "Appa" Nana waved and saw Luhan. 

"Dad, why don't you scold Nana for bringing an idiot at home? It's so ridiculous" Youngjae scoffed. Luhan stared at him angrily "Yah! Youngjae!" Nana expected Youngjae to be here.

*This guy should learn a lesson from him* Youngjae thought and hit Luhan's shoulder with his as he passed.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Please leave your comments belowww~~ Hello to new readers out there! Silent readers please appear to me C: