•Chapter 30•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

"Dad is coming back" Nana informed as they sat on the sofa, Luhan brought her a glass of water. "Dad is an amazing person, he is hardworking and really generous to our neighbors that why everyone knows me" She explained, *Although I'm not his true daughter* Luhan was not aware about it. Nana was worried about her dad's reaction after meeting Luhan, he also lives in this roof.

"Don't be afraid" he suddenly talked, Luhan could feel her hidden emotions. 

Nana stared at him quietly, *How could you even know? But I'm relief that my dad is coming back* she smiled at him while being tired. He grab her hand, "I'm here, nothing will happen" Luhan said. She nodded and trusted him as she lay on his shoulder "I trust you, Saseum" Nana closed her eyes. 

Trust . Luhan was extremely happy after hearing those words coming from Nana, "I trust you too Nana" he answered and lay his head into her head. These are one of the happy moments that happened to a wolf; to Saseum. *Someone trusts me* He stared at Nana sleeping, it was beautiful for him with a mix of sadness after he remembers Min Sol.

---

"What? Are you sure Kris? You should have plan something" Suho said, Kai and Kris decided to visit the EXO members for awhile near the kingdom, "Hyung! You can't show up to the King without Luhan" D.O informed, Kai and Kris were glancing down "Hyung, Luhan wants to stay at the human world" Kai sheepishly explained infront of his co-members. They were all confused at the moment.

"I'm confused, is Kai telling the truth?" Suho asked. Kris nodded "And... His strength is changing, he became weaker" Kris admitted.

"This is ridiculous, how could it happen--" Chanyeol finally thought of it.

"D-Dont, tell me.. Is Luhan....." Suho tried to fix those words. Lay appeared on the conversation, "He is inlove? With a human?" he asked with a serious tone. They all looked at him except Kris, "That's a fact" he answer. "I'm shocked.. He likes Min Sol alot.. What happened?" Xiumin asked.

"He likes someone who resembles our Heiress MinSol" Kai answered while being annoyed, he walked away.

The members were shocked, Kris explained everything to them. "Well, Luhan is in danger" Baekhyun worriedly replied. Chen's mind was brainstorming "What we will do?!" he panicked with a loud tone. Suho remained speechless, he was overly stressed with what is happening to his fellow friend and co-member.

"Kris... Luhan, broke a rule" Suho said. Making Kris give sympathy to his brother, "He does not care, he will give everything to Song Nana" Kris explained to him. "Song Nana is her name, but Kris-hyung! He is not a wolf like us!!" Sehun angrily mouthed.

"Don't show up here until Luhan decides to come back with no problem" Chanyeol gave an advice, "Go away or the bodyguards might see the two of you" Baekhyun added.

---

Luhan followed Nana into the supermarket, "Ommo! What are you doing here? I thought you are at work" Nana said and hitted him softly. Luhan walked with her, "I wanted to help you", Nana grinned "I'm buying some ingredients to cook for my lovely dad" she answered. He saw that Nana is picking vegetables, *I hate vegetables* he thought and headed where the meats are placed.

He was almost drooling, "Saseum?" Nana looked around and saw him opening the pack of beef. "Yah Saseum!!" Nana run and pulled him "What are you doing? You can't open these without paying!" she said.

Luhan blinked innocently, he wanted to eat it in raw type. Nana took a pack of beef and threw it at the basket "For Saseum" she said and proceed. He smiled, and cutely followed her. "Thank you, Nana" he was like a kid following her around, but Nana needed him for help after. "Could you please carry this?" Nana pointed at the heavy ones, Luhan suddenly grabbed all of the plastic bags that Nana was holding. Nana widened her eyes.

"How could you carry all of these?" she asked while being shocked. Luhan smiled and walked, Nana was speechless *He looks like a deer but he is really strong".

After hours, Nana prepared everything that is need to be cooked. "Dad is coming, he will surely love the dishes" she said. Luhan is watching her cook, he was kind of nervous upon meeting her dad. *Why do I feel like this?* he thought. Nana was silently nervous the whole time.

She stopped chopping the potatoes and approached to Luhan, "Saseumah, behave and show your goodness to appa arasso?" she asked. Luhan nodded with a mix of doubts, Nana patted his head "Good boy, Saseum" she cheered up.

"Thanks for working with us Jaerim, I really think you have to return back at home!" her dad's co-worker said. "Yes, and my daughter misses me so much" he answered. "You really deserve a vacation for awhile, send me my greetings to Nana" his friend said and left. Jaerim took his backpack and was ready to leave the woods, *It's time for me to have a good rest at home* he thought.

The house was clean as Luhan helped her. "Woah, we did lots of things" she said and quickly sat at the sofa, *I'm tired* she sighed.

They heard a knock from the door, Luhan and Nana stared at each other. She was ready to open the door as Luhan hide, "Appa?" she asked, "Yes! It's me!" Jaerim her dad said. She opened the door and saw him, "Dad!!" Nana's eyes brightened and hugged him, "My daughter! You look so pretty and healthy now!" Jaerim patted her, Nana's expression is happy, Luhan watches them while hiding.

She release the hug and turned back, *Where is Saseum?* she thought. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRscv4uetlY (Angry Fox - Book Of Gu various artists ost)

"Umm.. Dad.. Please don't be shocked.." Nana said, her dad was curious "What is it all about?" he asked and dropped his bag into the sofa.

"I have a friend......" Nana started while being nervous.

"Saseum.." she called him, he is not appearing. Jaerim was curious, Nana turned back to find him. Luhan was prepared, he slowly began to appear to her dad. "W-Who is he?" her dad asked. Luhan showed up, "D-dad.." Nana said but suddenly Luhan cuts in "Hello, I'm Luhan.. You can call me Saseum" he politely said and bowed making Nana speechless. Her dad stared at him in hidden terror.

*His eyes, his looks, his voice..* Jaerim thought. Luhan stared back at her dad, he suddenly feels uneasy as he can feel that his inner wolf wants to show up.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading!! Stay tuned for the next chapter on Monday (I hope so) Please subscribe, comment and upvote~~

Wonder why her dad is toungue-tied?