•Chapter 3•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

"No, we should find a way out hyung" Luhan said to his friend, Xiumin. Kris was listening to what they are talking about "We should respect the King, we deserve to be locked up here" Kris answered. Luhan gritted his teeth "I wanna make the murderers suffer, I wanna kill them" he said. The members looked at him, "Luhan, please get your senses back!" Chen said, "Your parents will be worried about what are you planning" he added. Luhan's thoughts are driving him insanely "Min Sol..." he called her name while his tears fell.

Kai watches him suffer, he can't see his fellow member having a hard time. D.O patted Luhan "Stay strong, hyung" he give a thoughtful advice, a bodyguard opened the door "Here are some food" he informed. The members widened their eyes when the bodyguard mentioned 'food'. It's been three days with no supply of food and water, The members deadly hungry but they shared equally.

"I can't believe that the King would make us suffer just like this" Sehun said while watching s eating wildly. Mostly, he was worried about Luhan because he is not 'the Luhan' he used to know anymore. "Hyung, please eat, you need to gain energy" Sehun offered to Luhan, who is only staring at the food. 

Suho noticed him too, "Luhan, Sehun is right. Even the heiress wouldn't like seeing you like this" Suho explained. Luhan bitterly smiled, "I wish she couldn't see me in sorrow" he answered and started eating slowly.

---

"Nana! I'm leaving and please stay at home for awhile!" Nana's uncle shouted from the front door. She woke up from a peaceful sleep "But what about the customers' orders?" she asked. "I will explain it to them! You don't have to worry!" he replied back by shouting. Nana chuckled from her uncle's voice "Please take care appa! I'll wait you at dinner!" she replied and decided to stand up from her bed. Nana always wanted to be productive, she ate her breakfast with Yerim, her bestfriend.

"That's why I always worry about you whenever you work at the flower shop, you should take care of yourself my dear Nana" Yerim said while dipping the biscuit on her coffee. 

"I also made appa worry at work.. But I should work at the flower shop, it was mom's shop" she answered with a gloomy tone. Yerim sighed "It was your mom's favorite hobby, growing flowers just like you". Nana agreed with Yerim, "I have to leave after twenty minutes, the transportation is a hassle! Here going Myeongdong!" Yerim rolled her eyes, Nana laughed "Just find a work here nearby, you don't have to go at the heart of Seoul" she replied.

Yerim works as a saleslady at a known shop in Myeongdong which is a busy place. "I also have to leave but don't tell this to my dad" Nana said, Yerim was curious and asked immediately "I have to visit a doctor at the city" she answered. "Are you sure that you can go alone?" her friend asked as Nana nodded.

After having a conversation with Yerim, she waved "Please call me if you need any help" she said, Nana nodded "I'll be safe, so don't worry about it.. I'm twenty years old already" Nana said.

She decided not to inform to his uncle, she didn't want him to worry or think about it. *Appa gave alot of sacrifices for me. I don't want him to be bothered* Nana thought as she fixes she bag.

---

"Please forgive us because we couldn't save your daughter" Suho begged on the King, "If I forgive all of you, can you still bring my daughter's life back?" the King asked as Lay glanced down. Kai went on Suho's side "It's my fault, you can just lock me without them. It's not their fault" Kai explained, the King grabbed Kai's neck "My daughter sacrificed her life for all of you, then all of you should suffer" he replied. Luhan tried to release the King's hand from Kai's collar "Please stop!" Luhan narrowed his eyes on the King.

"I trusted you for my daughter, Luhan what happened?" the King asked to Luhan. He knew how Luhan loved the heiress.

Luhan went back at the room once again. Kris, his older brother followed him "Luhan, turning back at the King is so disrespectful!" he scolded Luhan. "Hyung, if I only stopped Min Sol from running to Kai. This wouldn't happen" Luhan said while in pain. Kris patted him, "It's not your fault Luhan" he said. The members were forced to be locked up at the room, "When you will keep us here?!" Suho shouted. The bodyguards heard his voice "Until the King demanded all of you to be free, we don't think he will still let you free" a bodyguard answered as the remaining bodyguards laughed hard, mocking the twelve warriors. Their wrists were locked by handcuffs.

Tao wanted to attack them in anger, but his hands were tied up. "If we were just released from this place, I'm gonna kill all of you!" Tao scoffed, D.O made him calm "Just leave them alone" he said but his temper wasn't good too. Hours passed, Luhan stayed deadly silent but his mind was wandering "Luhan hyung... Please try talking, you've been so silent these past hours" Sehun said and tried snapping for Luhan to notice. His thoughts were driving him insane to the point he would kill himself "I'm alright, Sehun" he lied. Chanyeol can sense something different to Luhan.

After several hours, they were still tied up. They were losing more energy and begun to be weak, if wolves does not use their energy for days they started to go weaker than ever. "Can we still survive?" Baekhyun asked.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP9k08h3r0E (Fill Sorrow - Gu Family Book inst. ost)

Luhan can hear his fellow members in distress, he couldn't think correctly as the darkness covers him. Luhan is currently having an emotional strain from this point, he couldn't hold on and be patient. *There is no reason to live anymore, Min..Sol..* he couldn't endure the pain his feels. Luhan tried to loose the handcuff slowly by slowly but there is no changes, he tried harder.

"Luhan hyung!" Kai noticed him being aggressive. Luhan didn't listen, Kris narrowed his eyes towards him "What is this Luhan? Stay calm!" his brother said, but even his words couldn't tame Luhan's mind.

He tried to destroy the table where the chains of the handcuffs were connected. The boys were shocked from his unlimited energy "Don't escape or else!" Suho added, "Hyung!!" Kai called him, "Yah! Luhan where are you going?!" Kris asked. Luhan turned back "Anywhere... Where I can forget everything. I'll save all of you, I'll try" he replied and kick the door to escape. "Luhan!!" Kris shouted, he thinks that his parents would panic if Luhan is escaped. "Where do you think he is going?" Lay asked to Kris, "I don't know Lay.." Kris answered.

The bodyguards can sense that someone escaped. Luhan tried his best to escape from the bodyguards safely, he ran really fast and got lost at the woods.

*All I can see.. Are all tall trees, the Kingdom is already far from here* he thought, Luhan is on the egde of the forest. He walked to see a view, it was not a common view because for him it was rare. Luhan saw buildings, cars on the streets, people.

They were on a mountain.

He was confused because he thinks that there were alone in this world, *What is this?* he thought while being clueless, "What are you doing?" Luhan heard a voice from his back, it was the monk. Luhan turned back to him "You are Luhan right? One of the warriors of the kingdom" the monk said, he nodded. "Don't dare to stare in that place" the monk pointed at the urban area.

"W-why?" he asked, the monk can feel what Luhan is thinking "I know you are curious about that place.. That place does not belong to us" he explained. Luhan watched the city, it's way more advanced than them "Who lives there?" Luhan asked.

"Humans... Just like us during daylight" the monk answered. 

"I know you are in sorrow after the heiress' death, you seemed to be in sorrow.." he said, Luhan nodded "I want to go in that place" he said. The monk double thinks about it "But it's dangerous, but if you said so.. There are some goodluck" he replied. "I need to escape because of the King, if he knew that I escape, my life would be a torment" Luhan explained. The monk nodded, "Go.. But be careful" the monk whispered.

Luhan nodded and turned back at the view, he slowly walked towards the place. There is a magical glass surrounding the whole mountain where the 'tree of life' kingdom was. He passed at the invisible transparent glass as the colors started to show from the glass. It was the secret gate to the city, the monk waved "Find the kingdom here if you wanna go back!" he shouted. Luhan was finally out of the forest, he saw people walking, the streets were full of shops and buildings.

He looked around at the city of Seoul where he does not belong...

 

[a/n]: omg! Luhan is in the human territory now! What will happen? keke, Please stay tuned by subscribing :)

Please comment and upvote :) I would love to read your feedbacks~~ It's holiday right now so enjoy each time of your life ;)