•Chapter 28•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

"It's tears of joy.. Pabo". It seems that she couldn't believe that it was her, she wouldn't believe that hugging him makes her feel protected with sincerity. Luhan smiled when he felt Nana's appreciation, he will never understand humans *To us, crying is a sign of being sad.. Nana, is crying because of joy* Luhan couldn't hide his hapiness. 

She awkwardly release the hug as she scratched her head "H-How did you prepare all of this?" she asked with disbelief, he suddenly took the flowers and grocery chocolate and gave it to her. It wasn't fancy, but for her it was priceless "You.. Really didn't have to" Nana chuckled as she receive it.

Luhan guided her to seat "I just have to figure lots of things" Luhan replied nervously, he is not sure of what he served.

Nana spotted the food and it was all grilled meat, Saseum's favorite. He noticed her staring at the food, "I don't know if I'm doing this right" he explained and brought out some lettuces. "I know.. You can't eat meat alone", Nana smiled from his effort as she looked around *This seems to be a dream...* she thought while staring at Luhan, who seems to be busy cutting the grilled meat into pieces.

"Have you ever expierence this with someone?" Luhan narrowed his eyes to her, he was nervous of the answer.

Nana shook her head shyly, Luhan breathe deeply with a relief "Ofcourse, it should always be your house mate in the future" he answered. "Yes, in the future" she answered. They had a great dinner, as minutes passed Nana started to feel less awkward with him. "Umm.. Luhan.." she called him, he noticed her calling his real name; but he really wanted her nickname to him; Saseum.

"You can call me.. Saseum instead" Luhan admitted, Nana was really comfortable calling him Saseum; Luhan makes him mature.. Manly.

"Umm, Saseum! I-I thank you for this day, but I usually don't celebrate these stuff" she said. Luhan grabbed her hand "I just want you to feel that it's a 'love' day.. I really wanna express my gratitude towards you" Luhan explained, *Yeah, for helping you.. For making you live in my house.. Only that, no more..* Nana thought while she stares on him. He patted Nana's head like she was doing to him all the time.

---

Kai was chilling at their home with Kris, he was quiet and seems to be gloomy. Flashbacks came when he used an immortal power to Nana; touching her back right in her heart to lose concious *Min Sol...*, he remembered Nana's face when she lost concious. 

"What are you thinking Kai?" Kris asked as he poured some wine, "Song Nana.." Kai answered.

Kris didn't expect the answer, "It's just... I used a power to her, I'm just worried" he lied, "I saw them at the park, having some silly times.. Humans are going crazy with this day, what's happening to be specific?" Kris asked, "It's Valentines day? Something we wolves would never do except Luhan" Kai explained. "And why did Song Nana cross into your mind? Your answer is not valid to me, she will not notice that you used your power" Kris asked.

Kai thinks he was right, "It's just..." he simply couldn't answer right. *Her attitude is cute* Kai thought.

---

"Yooowwww!" Youngjae suddenly clung at Nana, she was speechless "Yah Youngjae! What are you doing here?" she asked, they were at the flower shop as some ahjumma spotted them "These two kids" they joked. Youngjae is included in Nana's life, one of her friends before but suddenly it changed into acquaintance level. "Are you here to fool around?" Nana asked.

"Hold up Nana! Why are you treating me so cold? Did you remember that you owe me a door?!" he asked.

Nana simply rolled her eyes, "Do you remember that? Your friend or whatsover destroyed it? Wait, where is he? Is he gone already?" Youngjae asked lots of questions. *Nana, do you have to be like this?* he thought, he has same feelings for her. He likes her for ages.

"Saseum is alright, don't worry he will pay his debt to you" Nana answered. "Huh, that rascal.. Are you still staying with him?" Youngjae asked, Nana nodded silently as she fixes the bouquet "This is ridiculous.. Nana!" he threw tantrums, it hurted him. "Youngjae, if you don't have anything to say just leave and go with your gang" Nana said. "Don't you miss me? We used to play before when we were kids" Youngjae said.

Nana took a deep breath "I don't know how your disease made you like this" Youngjae added. Nana shot a glare to him, his words are too much to handle. "Youngjae-ah! What are you saying to Nana? You are being harsh to her!" An ahjumma said. She wanted to cry, but she tried to keep strong. The customers left after she gave their request

"Get out" Nana said without staring at Youngjae.

"Nana I'm--" "Get out" Nana wanted to scream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7SCzW5BHPg (Lonely - Innocent Man various artist ost)

Suddenly the bell at the door held noises, Kai arrived "She said that you should get out, what are you waiting for?" he asked while staring at Youngjae, "Huh, I'm speechless... Who is he now?!" Youngjae asked. Nana saw Kai once again "Kai-sshi?" she called him.

"Yes? Song Nana?" he asked and approached her. He neared his face to Nana, she was shocked and moved away. Youngjae stared at them with a gloomy feeling, "What is this? Kai?" Luhan spotted them. Kai heard his voice and turned back "You are back" he said.

Youngjae was speechless "Saseum.. What a funny name" he snorted. 

Luhan faced Kai, "Why did you meet her?" he asked in a serious tone, Kai simply just stared at her. "I felt that she was in trouble, you were not there so I run instead" Kai answered, they words meant about their immortal powers. Luhan softly pulled Nana near him "It's not your obligation to protect her" Luhan said.

"Do you mean she is not...." Kai started, he truly meant 'Do you mean she is not the heiress who needs to be protected'

Nana stared at Luhan, she can figure out that he is mad "You already know what I mean Kai" Luhan answered.

Youngjae approached them and grabbed Nana from them, "Nana, you look like you are in danger with these two people agruing, let's go" he said and pulled Nana. Luhan stopped him, "What is your problem? I do not have the obligation too? Well you are wrong Saseum, I promised to her dad that I will take care of her. Unlike you who is just a stranger to her" Youngjae said making Luhan silent.

"Youngjae-ah!" Nana scolded him.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! What will luhan feel from Youngjae's words? STAY TUNED by subscribing, commenting !

I hope you spread this fanfic because I don't know how to promote my fanfic, thanks in advance