•Chapter 27•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

Luhan can't bear watching someone walking out from a conversation specially when it's Nana. You are surely have lots of secrets - *I can't deny Nana, but it's true* He set her free for awhile.

---

"I just don't understand why you have to meet her" Luhan was on Kris' home, "Why? Did Kai met the fake heiress?" Kris asked and narrowed his eyes on Kai. He had a common reason, "Simply because staying at this place is boring, I have no choice but seek for food" Kai answered making Luhan grossed out "Never ever dare to kill animals and humans here, you will be breaking the rule" Kris explained.

"I'm just kidding my buddies, that's a big problem if they caught us.. As immortals" Kai replied.

Kris glared at Luhan, "Specially you Luhan.." he said, "You are living with a human.. Why don't you stay here instead?" he added. 

"Are you not being caught by Nana?" Kai wondered. Luhan wanted to admit "Small things.. Awhile ago, she saw that my bruise was easily gone" he said. Kris begun to worry, he felt that it's not good "Why, what happened to you?" Kris asked more questions, Luhan simply stared at Kai. "Did.. Did you guys fought?" his older brother asked, no one respond. Kris rolled his eyes "What was the reason?" 

Kai explained, "My nerves went high.. When I saw him with.. Song Nana". Luhan glanced on him, *Did he just know her name?* he scoffed. "You shouldn't have promise to Min Sol" Kris said to Luhan. Kai remained silent at the moment... 

After Luhan left, Kai and Kris had a conversation "When are we leaving this place?" Kris started, Kai knew that they couldn't force Luhan "Hyung, it's hard.. But to be honest, we shouldn't be here". "Why did you meet her?" Kris suddenly changed the topic, Kai glanced down and took a deep breath. "I already explain--" Kai's words stopped.

"And did you just know her name? Hmm.." Kris muttered. "I just wanna be sure be if it's not really Min Sol..." Kai answered in pain. "Do you miss her?" Kris asked. He just stare into Kris' eyes and answers were told by actions.

It was midnight, Luhan decided to have a walk for awhile. He went at the city, he noticed that there are hearts everywhere. *What does it mean?* he thought. Luhan looks like an innocent child walking around the urban streets, some workers are closing their own shops and restaurants remains open. He went to a person who closes his shop "Excuse me.. What is this shape means?" Luhan asked and pointed at the big heart drawing at the billboard.

The man thought that he was joking around, "It's hearts, it's what you have inside you! Tomorrow it's Valentines Day! A day for love" he winked, *Is this guy drunk?* the person thought. "Va..len..tines?" he tried fixing its syllables.

At the morning, Nana woke up and suddenly remembered Luhan *Is he at home right now?*.

She spotted his room empty and sighed. Nana thinks that she was foolish for having a small fight with him, for her it was childish.. Which she never encounter with someone. "Where is Saseum? Is he not with you?" Nana asked worriedly to the ahjusshi; Luhan's boss. He shrugged "He didn't appear this morning, I don't know where is he Nana.." the boss answered while dropping some fresh flowers from the mountain.

Nana began to worry alot, "Are you okay?" the ahjusshi noticed Nana touching her temples, he offered a new water bottle "Drink this and don't stress out Nana.. Your dad demand me to take care of you also" he said. Nana sat and forced to smile "I'm alright ahjusshi, thank you" she lied.

Yerim quickly went to Nana after she called. "Saseum is lost? This is really ridiculous! Nana stay still and don't worry" Yerim said. She helps Nana to find where Saseum is, she suddenly spotted Kai out from nowhere. Nana saw Kai like he was the light to the problem. "Kai!" She called him, "I guess you needed help" Kai said and approach them. Yerim was clueless who it was, "Sase- I mean Luhan is lost.. He haven't come back since last night" Nana explained.

Kai didn't expect that coming, "This guy knows Saseum? And who is Luhan?" Yerim asked, Nana explained to her "I'll help you" Kai touched Nana's shoulder. She turned back, *Min Sol..* he thought. Nana smiled and give trust to Kai, "Thanks.." it was awkward but she needed an ally.

He hide on a tree and teleported himself, telephathy was needed.

Kai appeared to Luhan "Your girl is finding you like crazy" he said.

---

"Kai-sshi? Kai-sshi?" Nana noticed that Kai left silently. "Aish, did that guy left us here like dumbs?!" Yerim snorted. Nana sighed, she quickly trusted someone.

It was already night, "I have a date.." Yerim glanced down, they were still finding Luhan for hours already. Nana blinked and noticed Yerim's schedule "I'm sorry, let's keep finding him instead" she said. Nana stopped her, "You better have to go on your date.. I can go and find him instead" Nana insisted.

Kai appeared, "You can go, I can take care of her" Kai said to Yerim.

"But you are a stranger! How can I trust my friend to you?!" she asked and got pissed with Kai's tone. Kai neared Nana's body to him, Nana gasped silently. "She is my friend, isn't it?" Kai asked. Nana couldn't response "Umm, Yerim.. You can leave, I'll be alright" she said. Kai was smiling to Yerim "Now, you have to leave and have your date" he said. "C-Call me if you need something arasso?" Yerim said, Nana will follow her demand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw5WYBi8nW4 (Driving Me Crazy - Hyorin)

"You seemed to be so rude with my bestfriend" Nana turned back as soon as Yerim left. Kai kept quiet "I'm sorry" he said and suddenly touch Nana's back near her heart to make her lose consciousness. She closed her eyes and fell to Kai, he stopped and saw Nana with her closed eyes. It was like the time when Min Sol died. 

Kai teleported with Nana and reached at the park. Luhan saw them, "I have to make her sleep, because she can't find you.." he said.

Luhan lighted the candles. "I'm leaving you here" Kai said andleft by teleportation.

Nana suddenly woke up and found herself on the ground "W-what happened?" she asked. She could see some lights around, Nana saw Luhan sitting while watching you. "You woke up early than I expected" he said and approached you. Nana looked around, it was red. Red hearts everywhere, a dining table with food. 

It seems that she is only dreaming. 

Luhan offered his hand, Nana was speechless and never expect that this would happen. She took Luhan's hand as forgiveness. 

"Happy Valentines" he said as he brings Nana to the table, she couldn't stop staring around, it was the most beautiful thing that she saw in her life. Nana never expierenced celebrating Valentines Day, for her it was only a typical day.

Her tears couldn't held back, she hugged him so tightly *I'm going crazy.. I thought I'm dying when I couldn't see you Saseum* she thought. It was the most memorable day for her, Luhan hugged her but he was confused "Why are you crying?" he asked.

Nana smiled, "It's tears of joy.. Pabo" she answered.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading AND HAPPY VALENTINESSSS EVERYONE -exovereader!