•Chapter 25•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

"Can I have your number?" Kai asked but he didn't know the meaning of it, Nana just stayed still while staring at him as if he did a crime. "Why.. Do you need my number?" Nana destroyed the silence.

He started to feel embarrassed because he can sense that he did wrong, "I-I'm sorry.. Umm.. Look at there!" he said and pointed at Nana's back, she turned back. "W-what?" she faced where Kai is but he is gone, probably he used teleportation to leave as soon as possible. Kai was outside the flower shop, "What did I just do? I just read it from the phrase book!" he almost scolded himself and realize he did wrong.

Nana was speechless upon the guy who left without any noise. *The bell should ring if he already left* she thought and tried checking around. She couldn't believe that he really left, "I should tell this to Saseum". "What about?" a voice was heard from her back, it was a sweet voice she always admire secretly. "Saseum" she smiled and turned back to him.

"What is it about?" Luhan asked and pulled her hand. Nana followed his direction, "Close your shop now.. I have to let you enjoy for awhile" he said. She nodded and followed him. "Where are we going?" she asked, "At the city" he answered. Kai was at the back of the tree while watching them, *I should follow them* he thought.

"Are we planning to visit Yerim?" Nana wondered, he nodded "I know you miss her". *Saseum always know what I feel* she smiled. 

At the coffee shop, Yerim served some coffee to them "Good thing my boss is kind for me to skip my job" she said and sat behind Nana, "How are you doing? Did you visit the doctor?" Yerim asked. Nana nodded, "Umm, not yet.. But I'm actually doing fine, how about visiting at home this weekend?" she offered. Yerim nodded, "And how is Saseum doing? Is he doing any trouble?" she asked while she narrowed her eyes to him.

Nana smiled, "He is actually helping ahjusshi to transfer the boxes and some equipments for the flower shop, Saseum is doing good" she explained.

"That's good to hear, you have to call me first if Saseum is not doing good" Yerim said. She has a cold vibe when it comes to Luhan, it's because she is just really worried of her bestfriend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-5pludA2rc (In Memories - Master's Sun various artist)

"I stop her from working for awhile, she looks tired these past days" Luhan said, he could see Nana's hidden aura. Yerim looked at her, "Saseum, is she overworking? She should not work--" Nana softly hit Yerim's arm without Luhan noticing. Yerim didn't like her hiding about her disease, she pulled Nana away from Luhan "Excuse us, Saseum" Yerim said.

"Are you crazy? You should say it to Saseum.. About your disease!" Yerim almost scolded her, Nana's eyes were tearing up. 

"I'm trying to be strong.. Yerim, I don't wanna be the weak 'Nana' you knew from before. S-Saseum made me forget about this pain I'm feeling" she explained. "Why?" Yerim suddenly asked.

It was weird that Nana couldn't answer. Reasons were still hidden...

Nana looked at Luhan who is alone waiting for them, "What if he knew that I have a terrible disease, a strong one... I don't want to hurt him" she said. Yerim was speechless about her feelings, she hugged Nana "I'm sorry Nana... But one day, he has know about it".

"What if he leaves me? What is he thinks I'm terrible and ugly because I'm going weaker day by day?" Nana's tears fell on her cheeks. Yerim patted her, "That's why I'm worried about you".

They appeared to Luhan, "Nana.. Are you okay?" he noticed Nana to be gloomy, she forced to smile "I'm alright Saseum, why are you not drinking your coffee?", Luhan shook his head "I don't drink coffee" he replied. "I think we have to leave, it's your time to go back at work" Nana said and said their 'goodbyes'. 

Luhan and Nana are walking into the busy streets of Seoul, both were silent. *Hyung is right, this is not where I belong..* he thought. Nana was thinking another, *I don't suit with Saseum.. Why do girls always feel like this?* she thought.

He noticed Nana thinking deep, he let it slip for awhile.

They were walking at the park where Luhan first encounter with kids which is a bad expierence. *My first step to this place..* he thought.

Nana had a peaceful afternoon with Luhan, whenever he is around everything seemed to be calm.. A reason why she called him 'Saseum' which means deer.

Luhan could feel that Nana thinks negative with her thoughts, *I suffer like you?* he thought. He had to struggle everyday that he is not a human like her... It always makes him lose with anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev1xMiBXRlE (Spring Rain - Baek Ji Young) play~

*I think there is no boundaries between us...* he thought and softly pulled Nana and give her a kiss on the cheek.

*I'm afraid of losing you* Nana thought, but suddenly she felt Luhan's lips on her cheek. She was shocked and stayed still. Her heart was beating fast, not the normal one. Nana's eyes starts to tear up, she was happy with a mix of gloomy feeling. 

Kai was infront of them watching them.

Luhan hugged her, "Nana... My favorite Nana" he said making Nana's heart flutter. "Saseum.." she smiled. He suddenly saw Kai infront of him, watching. "Kai...?" Luhan said. Nana suddenly turned back and saw the guy from yesterday.

"I thought your feelings were true to Min Sol?" Kai asked while being hurt. Luhan blinked, it was still hurting him. Nana slowly stared at Luhan *What is he talking about? I couldn't understand* she thought. Nana can feel that there is a problem...

Kai's eyes were turning red without Nana noticing, her eyes were only to Luhan.

 

[a/n]: :O Stay tuned for the next chapters to come! Thank you for reading this chapter!

Please comment, subscribe and UPVOTE~~~~~ <3