•Chapter 24•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZaJREVQGMQ (Painful Memory - Master's Sun various artists ost)play till the end of this chapter

After Kai reached at the human territory, he would never imagine that he will see heiress Min Sol... But he is the only one who thinks of it..

"Min Sol.." he called her name while staring at Nana, *I'm late for work* Nana sighed as she started walking. Kai used his power; teleportation and in one snap he stayed at Nana's back. She could feel that someone follows her, as she turns back she saw a man "Ommo-yah!" she startled as she widened her eyes in terror, Kai wasn't sure of her reaction *Did I just scare her?* he wondered and tried to remember his actions, "Who are you? What do you want from me?" Nana asked while being be careful. Kai could slightly understand her words, "I'm Kai, do you remember me?" he said and grab Nana's hand. "I'm confused my heiress, why are you here? What exactly happened?" Kai asked.

Nana took her hand off his own hand, his words were broken "What are you talking about?" she asked, *Who is he?* she thought while observing him. His words seems to be begging her to answer, "I-I'm sorry" Nana said and continue to walk away from him, *Min.. Sol.. She does not remember me at all* Kai thought and decided to walk with her. Nana, who is scared of the stranger didn't look nor talk to him although he was only staring at her. *I'm totally confused of everything, why is everything coming to me? Specially the strangers* she thought and proceed at her own flower shop. The customers were on line waiting for Nana.

"Wow, goodmorning Nana! Who is he right now?" her friend asked, Nana was clueless while blinking "Who?" she asked, her friend pointed at Kai who is innocently following Nana awhile ago.

Nana turned back and spotted him there, "Umm... I actually don't know him... Do you need help?" she asked.

Kai was only staring at her, with no response at all. "You know, eversince your dad left. Lots of guys are surrounding you" her friend joked. Nana blushed "That's not true!" she answered. Her friend laughed, "Arasso, go and start accepting request from the customers!" she said.

*I guess Luhan will be arriving now, this guy makes me worried.. He seems to be lost* she thought while looking at Kai who is outside the flower shop, looking around the place. Nana can see Luhan in Kai's actions when she first met him. Luhan arrived, she quickly went to him "Luhan, maybe you know the man who follows me--" Nana's words were cutted off, she couldn't see Kai around. "Who?" Luhan asked, she stayed silent *But he was just here..*. Luhan poked her, "Are you okay?" he asked while he was in a good mood. Nana smiled at him "Yes, I'am.." she decided not to tell him anymore. *It's Luhan hyung... It's him.. With Min Sol* Kai thought, "Don't be mistaken Kai, it's not Min Sol" a voice was heard from his back.

"Kris hyung!" Kai brightened his eyes, "You arrived earlier" Kris answered. They quickly went at Kris' home, "You were tricked right?" Kris asked. Kai was clueless about what is happening "I-I just saw him with Min Sol... Does that make sense?" he asked.

"She is the reason why it's hard to bring Luhan back.." Kris said. "I have to greet Luhan hyung, I missed him!" Kai changed the gloomy mood, the leader nodded "You have to meet the new Luhan" Kris answered.

---

"Kris hyung, did you call me to scold me again?" Luhan asked when he arrived at his home. He suddenly stopped and saw Kai "Kai?" he was shocked. "Luhan hyung!! I  missed you!" Kai used his teleportation to approach him. "You know that the other members are waiting for you so badly?" he added. Luhan was happy to see Kai, "I missed everyone too" he answered. "Then lets go back?" Kai offered, Kris approached "Yes, Kai is right.. Why don't we go back?" he said while sipping some red wine. Luhan stayed quiet, "Is it because of heiress Min Sol in this city?" Kai asked.

Luhan wondered why he knew about it "I saw her.. I approached her but she couldn't recognize me.. Luhan, she is not the heiress you loved" Kai explained. *He met Nana*

There was a silent atmosphere between them. Luhan finally took his strength "I know.. She is not the heiress.. I acknowledge her as Nana" he said making the two boys wonder what Luhan ate. "Luhan hyung, she is human" Kai insisted. "I know.. She is human" he answered.

"I know.. I'm crazy.. But, Nana is important to me" Luhan explained.

"Hyung--" Kai's next words were cutted of by Luhan, "I'm sorry for being such a dissapointment" he said.

---

Days passed at Kai stays the whole day at home learning new things about humans, "Are you sure that you are not coming with me?" Kris asked, who decides to stalk Luhan outside. "I think it's alright if you can watch him for awhile" Kai shook his head. The leader left Kai alone at home, after hours passed he began to be bored. *I still can't believe Min Sol.. Has a clone..* he stared blankly as he remembers Nana's face, he was curious of everything and decided to find her.

He spotted Nana at the flower shop who is alone, the bell rang as Kai opened the door. Nana looked up after she read a sentence from the book, *Oh, it's the man..* she thought.

Kai was looking around, there were different flowers around. *Min Sol loves flowers too* he thought and stared at Nana. "Umm, excuse me.. Are you planning to buy?" she asked to him. Kai just stared at her, "Are you close with.. with.." he started talking, Nana knew what he was reffering to "Saseum?" she suddenly tried to guess. Kai didn't get it,*Sa-seum?* he wondered who was it and simply guessed it's Luhan *Luhan.. means morning deer in chinese*.

"It-It was nice meeting you.. Can.. Can I have your number?" Kai asked, he thought to be friends with her. Nana widened her eyes, *Why does she look so shocked? Did I say something wrong?* Kai panicked inside.

He didn't mean to sound like he is interested with her...

 

[a/n]: Haha! Stay tuned for the next chapter! What will Nana answer to him? Does Kai will continue his way to her? Please subscribe, upvote and comment =))