•Chapter 2•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

The King arrived with his bodyguards, he saw his daughter laying on Kai's lap, severely injured. "Min Sol" The King said as he kneeled to touch her, there was no response. His tears were falling "My daughter...", Chanyeol approached the King "Your daughter, is dead.. My majesty" he confirmed with pain in each hearts. Kai carried her to the palace, everyone was sad from the incident. Luhan stopped from walking while Suho noticed him "I can't proceed, I need to be alone" Luhan said while staring blankly. Suho tried to stop him but failed, Luhan run away from the palace because he couldn't watch his love one without life anymore, he couldn't accept the fact that she is already dead. "Luhan!!" Suho shouted but Luhan didn't turn back to notice him.

It was a chilly morning. The wind blows at Heiress Min Sol's funeral, everyone can feel her presence. The King, who couldn't believe from her daughter's death lose his powerful strength in order to rule the kingdom. "You don't have to step down as our king! We need you" the monk behind the King said. He tried to endure the pain he is feeling same as for Luhan. Some members comforted him, he feels like giving up. Kai on the other hand, feels guilty and depressed because the Heiress saved him from the sudden attack, "She shouldn't save me.." Kai said while D.O patted him, "Our heiress wanted us to be safe, she wanted us to stay strong with the training and be the rulers.." Chen tried to guess.

Everyone knew that Luhan is currently having a hard time, as Heiress Min Sol's body was already buried Luhan stayed. The King spotted him after the ceremony "Are you not leaving? All EXO members are inside the room" he asked, Luhan stood up and bowed to him "I'm sorry my majesty, I couldn't save your beloved daughter" Luhan said, The King was not satisfied "Take him to the room now!" he assigned his bodyguards to pull Luhan away. "My King!!" Luhan shouted as he was pulled away from the heiress' dead body.

He can sense a different attitude of the King. "Leave me alone!!" Luhan struggled as the EXO members saw him "What is happening here?" Baekhyun asked, "Please tell to your friend, that he is prohibited to stay at the heiress' tomb" the bodyguard informed as Suho nodded for Luhan.

"We are in trouble Luhan.." Kris said, he was clueless upon what's happening "I guess the King is blaming us for Min Sol's death" Xiumin explained. Kai glanced down as Sehun disagreed "It's not Kai's fault" he said. "We know, but we didn't save her" Chen said.

The King arrived at EXO's room with an unpleasant look to them, "Bodyguards, tie their hands!" the King demanded, they were all shocked and speechless as the bodyguards surrounded them. They tied up their hands "My majesty. Why are you doing this to us?" Suho asked. "I couldn't trust all of you to be responsible of this kingdom since you couldn't even take care of my daughter!" The King replied. 

They were locked up at the room while their hands were tied up. "This is absurd, we can't be locked up here forever!" Chanyeol complained, Suho looked at the locked door "There is a reason why we should be tied up.. The King is just depressed from her daughter's death, let's try to understand" Suho explained for them to stay calm.

---

In a busy city called Seoul in South Korea, people are busy with their own works and entertainment. Some students are dismissed in school, ahjummas are cooking for the customers at the restaurant, business men and women having their meeting. Humans have their own worlds including Song Nana...

"I need some red tulips for my shop, can you please deliver it today? It's an emergency" Nana was busy speaking with a trusted worker on her flower shop. She sweetly smiled through phone giving thanks "I'm expecting it to be here in evening" she replied. Her uncle who takes care of her arrived "How is my daughter doing?" he asked, he treated Nana as her daughter after her parents died long time ago.

Nana dropped the roses on the table to greet his uncle, "Jae Rim appa, have a lunch with me. I cooked some soup" she offered. Her uncle removes his hat "I'm really busy, why don't you eat with Yerim today?" he asked reffering to her friend. She nodded and went back to work, Nana was busy creating a bouquet of roses as an order from a customer. "Nana-yah, are you feeling alright? Did you take your medicine already?" her uncle asked, she shrugged "After eating... Appa, when should I stop drinking medicine? I'm sick of it" she admitted.

Her uncle approached her, "Just be patient Nana... One day, you don't have to drink the medicines anymore" he tried to comfort her. She sighed deeply inside her heart, "Don't be sad my dear... You are making your parents sad in heaven, so smile" he said. Nana tried to smile "I'm leaving to work again, see you later and close this shop early" her uncle said and left.

After an hour, there are plenty of customers surrounded in Nana's Flower Shop. "Thank you for making this bouquet! You are the best" an ahjumma pinched her cheeks, "I hope you can come back again" she replied. 

There are many reasons why everyone respects Nana, she is kind, diligent and generous to everyone. There are loads of boys who tried confessing to her but none of them succeed. Secondly, her uncle Jae Rim is one of the most trustable person in society. He works on the woods(forest) behind Seoul, they lived in a simple life after Nana's parents died. She couldn't stop thanking her uncle for taking care of her, he was the one who stood up as her father..

"Give this to your uncle Jae Rim, as a 'thank you' for the help he gave to my son about his work" an old lady gave a big basket filled with fruits, she bowed "Thank you, I'm sure he will like your gift" Nana said. "Jae Rim is lucky to have a daughter like you, eat some fruits to be healthy" the ahjumma replied. 

Nana lived a little far from the urban life because of her medical condition, she had a rare sickness long time ago. But she currently recovering it by leaving the urban life and decided to work at the flower shop. After hours of working into the flower shop, she feels easily exhausted. She tried to water the plants but soon she fall on the ground, the ahjumma from the restaurant noticed it. "What is Nana doing on the floor?" she asked and run to help.

"Nana, what's happening?" she asked. You pointed at your chest because it hurts, the ahjumma helped you "You overworked again.. I should call your uncle as soon as possible!" she said. You were extremely tired while you just did a light weight job, your lips were pale. 

As soon as her uncle was informed, he left his work for you. "Nana-yah, should we bring you at the hospital?!" he asked, you smiled from your bed "I'm alright.. Appa" she answered. "You should have a full time rest.. Working hard is not yet capable for your health" the ahjumma said, you sighed *I didn't even work hard... I can't leave the flower shop.. What is this kind of life?* Nana thought as a tear fell on her cheek. Her uncle felt sorry for Nana's condition.

"Drink the medicine and you will be alright". Nana cried on her uncle's shoulder "I want to live normally appa.." she cried the whole night...

---

EXO were locked up at the room with no food and water, the King changed his attitude towards the 12 wolves after her daughter's death. "I can't let this happen to my life" Luhan said as he felt that fate is torturing him alot.

 

[a/n]: Please subscribe, comment and upvote please THANK YOU :)