•Chapter 19•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

As the full moon  glows into the dark, EXO members are wide awake helping Kris to prepare his journey at the human world. "Are you sure that you will be alright?" Tao asked, Kris nodded "I have to leave for awhile and have a short farewell to my parents" Kris patted him and left. "Humans wear like this? It looks bizzarre" D.O was checking the clothes that the King gave.

Kris went at their home to inform their parents, "What are you doing here? You are just bringing bad temper here" his dad said. He noticed that his mom was on his room, "Dad, I'm not here to fight" he answered, his dad waited for his explanation.

"The King let me to leave and go at the humans' world.. To find Luhan" Kris said.

His dad was shocked, "Hu-man? Kris that's dangerous! Do you remember the incident before? And how Luhan went there?" his dad panicked.

Kris' mom heard their talk and went out, "Where are you going my son? Don't tell me that Luhan is there!" his mom said. "I have to leave to find him... It's for your sake too" Kris said. "Please take care Kris.." his mom hugged him, his dad started to be guilty for his cold-hearted words towards his own son. "If there is a danger, please leave that place as soon as possible" his dad patted him.

---

"But Kris hyung! Do you want me to accompany you?" Kai asked. Kris shook his head "Better stay here, if I needed help I would give a sign" Kris answer. Suho patted him, "We will wait for you Kris.." he promised. Some members were sad about Kris' seperation to them, it was their first time that he will be away. "EXO will never be EXO without Luhan and Kris-hyung" Baekhyun bitterly smiled. The members forced to smile, "What can we do now? No one can patrol the whole kingdom without our flying Kris" Chanyeol added. Kris chuckled.

"And look at Kris' clothes, so stylish" Tao said. They look at Kris from head to toe.

[Kris wears the school uniform 'Growl' era] . "I know, and this is too dumb" Kris snorted.

They chuckled, "Goodbye, hope to see you soon" Kris said and walked away. 

The EXO members waved at him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGWtGLdFPYM (Empty - Rooftop Prince inst ost)

Kris was at the edge of the forest after 30 minutes of walking. He spotted the monk, he stood up "So, you are the one who will leave the Kingdom with a permission from the King" the monk said, Kris nodded "I have to find my brother" he replied. "Luhan.. Right? Yes, he is there" the monk pointed down at the city. He was fascinated with view.

"I think it's time for you to find your brother, we don't know what happened to him" The monk explained.

He was ready to walk outside the forest.

*I should do this* he thought and slowly walk outside to the human world, it was totally different. He spotted a park with humans who looks like him.

Luhan could sense a different feeling as he dropped the glass he was holding. "Saseum!" Nana saw him staring blank into the floor, she quickly approached him "What happened? Are you okay?" she asked, Luhan stared at her *Something... Just arrived...* he thought. He quickly picked up the pieces of the broken glass, Nana stayed standing while being confused.

*He touches dangerous things... Why is he like this?* she thought as she saw Luhan bringing the pieces of glass and threw it on the garbage, with no pain.

Luhan's mind was on his senses, he knows that someone like him arrived on the city. But he was clueless who might it be. *Are they trying to hunt me now?* he thought.

Kris was busy looking around the city as he reached on the urban places, it was busy unlike in their own kingdom. He was like a lost student, because he wears uniform. He suddenly stop and saw an exact look of the King. It was the president of South Korea, *The King!!* he was confused, but then he realized it's reincarnated. 

He went at the tall building by using stairs and planned to fly, *Here, I can sense him easily here* he thought.

"Excuse me student!! Are you planning to have a suicide?!" an officer saw Kris at the egde of the balcony, Kris was confused with his words *What he said? Suicide? Hell no* Kris thought. The bodyguard saw him and pulled him away, "Leave me alone!!" Kris released their hands into his arms, the bodyguards fell in a strong type, it was different strength compared to humans.

The two bodyguards winced, "That was too powerful! How could he be so strong?!" the bodyguard asked and stood up slowly, Kris runaway from them.

"Catch him!" the bodyguard shouted.

Kris run fast as a cheetah and escaped from those who catches him.

He can sense Luhan to be more nearer. *Let me fly instead* he thought and started flying.

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-5pludA2rc (In Memories - Master's Sun inst ost)

Luhan cupped Nana's face, "What... What are you doing?" Nana asked, Luhan's face was gloomy. "I cannot leave you Nana...." Luhan said and hugged her tightly. He was scared of being dragged away from her, it was his first time feeling scared. He didn't want to be away from Nana... It was strange but he really didn't want it. Nana was speechless. 

"Saseum... What is happening?" she asked and started to be gloomy too, she feels odd about Luhan's actions.

Her heart was beating fast as butterflies flew over her stomach, Luhan feels the same. 

 

[a/n]: Stay tuned for next chapter! Please subscribe, comment and upvote <3