•Chapter 16•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

"No matter where he is staying, I need to find him" Kris explained to the King who seems to be in shock when they reported that Luhan is in the human world. "Don't make things fast Kris.. You know our relationship with humans, their whole population does not know that we exist" the King explained. Kris understood his words, "But, we really have to find and bring him back here.." Kris replied politely.

"We still have to investigate the monk who said it to you Kai.. We really have to be sure of it because in this case.. It's a serious matter" the King's secretary said.

---

Luhan thinks deeply at the midnight, he transformed into a wolf once again. *I wonder why I always transform like this every night.. For I know, if I'm extremely mad or angry I transform into this..* he thought while staring at the full moon that shines bright into the darkness. His heart feels heavy for no reason at all, but the secret reason was longing for his co-members and his parents who he left for no exact explanation. 

He wonders if they are eating, if they are doing good. Luhan wanted to come back but something makes him stop from it. *Nana...* he called her name silently as he looks at her door.

*I've never been so attached with someone.. Who is a stranger..I think I'm going crazy*

It was morning, Nana saw that Luhan left early for his work. "He didn't even eat breakfast" she mouthed and fixed herself to go at her work. *I hope I can see him there instead* she packed food for him and left at home. After reaching at the place, lots of customers are waiting for the flower shop to be open "I'm sorry for being late!" Nana said as she bowed at the customers.

"Oh, Nana-ah.. She woke up so late already" some ahjumma said, "Her dad would scold us if he heard us" the other ahjumma chuckled.

"Here is your order, I hope you like it" Nana gave the flowers in a pot, "Woah, you really did what I wanted.. I'm giving this to my dead sister" the ahjumma explained as Nana smiled "Thank you.. Have a safe trip to Busan, ahjumma" she replied.

As hours passed, Nana couldn't stop glancing at the door who obviously seeks for Luhan "Is he not yet back?" she asked.

Suddenly, Yerim and some girls appeared. "Nana-ah!" Yerim waved, "Oh.." Nana was speechless, "I'm sorry.. They really wanna see you" Yerim rolled her eyes, it was Yerim and Nana's classmates back then. "Oh hi Nana~ Do you remember us? How is your life?" Minji asked as she look around the shop.

"Oh, Minji..." Nana said, "We alot heard about you.. Specially when we had our reunion, but you didn't come" Minji explained. She just simply sighed and glanced down, Yerim went at her "Nana.. they really forced me" she whispered to Nana.

"How is your sickness doing?" Minji asked, "Yah Minji-ah!" Yerim scolded her, "I'm alright.. Why?" Nana answered furiously. Minji smiled "Nice to her.. Can I have a bouquet of roses please?" she began to be a customer. She was not the only one who came, her friends were included too. Nana started fixing the flowers for her.

Minji approached her, "Hmm.. You are hiding lots of secret Nana... I heard from Youngjae that you are good friends with someone.. Who is a man" she said, Nana widened her eyes *I hate you Youngjae* she almost snorted.

"What is he cute? Handsome?" she asked, Yerim chuckled "Yah Minji, if you just saw him.. Nana where is he?" she asked. Nana started to be anxious and nervous *Where is he in this time?*.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6nXDCiXVOY (Touch Love - Yoon Mi Rae Instrumental)

After minutes passed, as Nana was giving the bouquet of flowers to Minji. Luhan arrived with boxes, her eyes brightened beautifully *Atlast..*

Minji narrowed her eyes where she was looking at, "Saseum-ah..." Nana called his nickname and gave the bouquet of flowers to Minji without knowing. She quickly went to Luhan who is sweating from the work. The boss appeared too. "Nana, I should really thank you because Saseum is really good at this work like really.." the boss said and left.

Nana helped Luhan to bring the boxes down, "Nana, you can't carry so heavy things.." Yerim said, while everyone was starstrucked on Luhan. "Where have you been? Why you didn't even wake me up?" Nana asked, Luhan smiled as his tired feeling was gone because of her "I'm sorry" he answered and dropped the boxes slowly "Woah, the flowers arrived perfectly. Very good Saseum~" Nana said as she pats Luhan's soft hair.

"Na...na... Is.. He the one.... That Youngjae is reffering to?" Minji asked. Nana turned back at her and nodded shyly. 

"Woah, he looks so handsome and cute" the girls from Minji's back squealed. Nana stared at Luhan, he was just staring at the girls innocently "Erm..." Nana coughed. Yerim approached her "Let's go at your home and rest.. You seemed to be tired" she said to Nana.

"Can we have your phone number?" a girl is hitting on Luhan. 

"What's your name?" he asked.

Nana suddenly in, "His name is Saseum" she answered which seemingly not to like it. "Oh Saseum.. You really look like a deer though" the girl patted him. Luhan was clueless, *Are these girls too nosy?* he thought and grossed out.

Nana couldn't take any of it and called him "Let's go?" she asked as if she was annoyed, Luhan followed her. 

"Oh Nana! I really have to come here daily~~" Minji joked.

After they arrived at home with Yerim, Luhan quickly went at the bathroom, he really wasn't feeling good. Yerim helped Nana to seat on the couch "Nana, your uncle called me to watch over you.." Yerim said as she gave her water.

"Drink your medicine.." Yerim said, Nana nodded and accepted.

"Where is Saseum?" she suddenly asked, Yerim said that he is the bathroom. Luhan hide his pain, his body wasn't feeling good. *What is happening to me?* he thought.

 

Rule #2: Not to be so attached with someone who is not like you.. For example: Humans.

 

Luhan remembered the lesson of the King when they were still twelve years old. *Maybe this is the result* Luhan thought and winced in pain. The pain will go on when he will try not to be so attached with her... With Nana...

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Special thanks to KUROBARAHIME for the non-stop comments~~ 

Please subscribe, comment and upvote~~~~~~