•Chapter 15•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

Kris widened his eyes, he was shocked from Kai's words. He is in the human world; seems like a joke, that wolves wouldn't believe it. Kai glanced down, he believed that they would not trust his words, "Are you kidding me right now?" Kris asked as he let out a deep breath, "Are you sure.. Kai?" Suho asked in terror. "I hope it was just a joke.. I mean.. I think Luhan wouldn't do that... Not in the human world!" Xiumin said. Kris approached Kai, "I don't have time to joke around Kai.. That's absurd!" he shouted.

"Hyung! I'm not kidding, the monk who stays at the edge of the mountain said! Luhan talked to him!" Kai answered.

Suho didn't like the strange vibe upon hearing about humans, specially when he heard about Luhan, "Kris hyung... We don't have time to joke around right? I know that you are burdened already, I care for Luhan hyung, I care about you.. I care about our group.." Kai explained. Kris was dumbfounded of everything, he was scared to explain everything to his parents, "He is totally dumb!" he threw tantrums infront of his co-members. 

As Baekhyun and D.O returned from hunting, they spotted that there is an odd atmosphere between the members, "What is happening here?" D.O asked as he dropped the cage with rabbits, "It's not a good news" Lay whispered, Baekhyun headed near Kris to comfort him "Our giant shouldn't be like this.." he said, "Baekhyun, it's because Kai said that Luhan is in the human teritory. He has the rights to be really mad" Chen sighed. Baekhyun was speechless, "Kris.. I think you or us should break a rule.. For our co-member" he said.

---

When Nana and Luhan had their lunch, she asked for a request "Can you come with me somewhere? It's because it's just minutes away from here", Luhan looked at her "Where?" he asked wondering in what place they are heading.

They walked together heading at the hospital where Luhan is not aware of, "We are here" Nana said as Luhan followed him.

"Saseum.. Can you stay here for awhile? Don't go away or you may get lost in this building" Nana demanded politely, Luhan nodded and sat on the chair. Nana forced a smiled and went inside the doctor's room, Luhan looked around because he was curious. Suddenly, he saw doctors and nurses panicking while helping a patient who is not in good state. Luhan widened his eyes, he can sense that the person will die. 

He closed his eyes when he can see flashbacks of Min Sol's terrible death. *What is Nana doing here?!* he crazily thought. Nana touched his shoulder "Saseum-ah.." he called his nickname, she went back to check if Luhan really stayed on the place. He opened his eyes and narrowed his eyes to Nana, "What is happening? Are you alright?" she was worried, Luhan nodded but he really wasn't. "I have to talk with the doctor now.." she said.

Luhan didn't know what was happening.

As Nana went inside, she bowed at the doctor "I'm sorry for the delay I just checked my friend" she said, the doctor smiled "Are you socializing nowadays? Or it's Yerim?" he asked. Her private doctor is close friends with her uncle. "Not really" Nana answered as she chuckled.

"You seemed to be really improving in your outer appearance, that's suprise" the doctor said. Nana blinked in awe, "Yes but as I examined.. The sickness is being worst... Are you drinking your medicines?" the doctor asked, Nana sighed inside. She nodded "I never forget my medicines.. Doctor, please don't mention this to Jae Rim appa.. He would be worried" she begged.

"But your guardian should know about this Nana..." the doctor explained. Nana cupped her face with her palms, she wanted to cry out "It's alright Nana.. You will be alright.." the doctor comforted her.

She went out with a sad news once again, Luhan stood up and approached Nana "What happened?" he asked. Nana forced a smile "Let's go?" she asked like nothing happened. Luhan stared at her, he thinks that she hides something. He can feel her inner sadness, "Nana... Are you sure that you are fine?" he asked. *But the doctor said that I'm improving..* she thought and stared at Luhan. 

---

[A Week Passed]

"Should I really go.. now?" Luhan asked while cleaning the dishes, "Ofcourse... The boss will be finding you" Nana replied while she is sewing her torn tablecloth. Nana decided for Luhan to be productive in life, since he also wanted to help her. "I'm heading right now" Luhan grinned and wave his hand at Nana. "Please be careful" Nana said and smiled.

Luhan was picked by the boss who is transfering boxes of flowers as delivery. He was strong to carry twenty big flower pots, the boss is fascinated with his work "Good job Saseum! We have carry more stuff inside the truck!" The boss said. Luhan wasn't tired at all, but as he finished all of his job he began to lose energy than usual. *Why do I feel like this?* he thought as he fanned himself. 

He was done with his job and returned home as Nana served the food, she only waited for Luhan to arrive. "Oh, there you are.. How is the 3rd day of work?" she asked as Luhan sat on the chair, "It's really fun, specially when the boss is kind with humour" Luhan explained.

Nana felt good and served him some vegetable soup but Luhan declined "Saseum.. You really have to eat meat only? You need veggies on your daily nutrition too" she explained, "But, I don't eat vegetables.. Never.." Luhan replied. It sounded weird for Nana when he replied, "Ummm.. Okay then..".

Luhan seemed to be really tired today...

---

The EXO members went to visit the King, who is still waiting about Luhan's news. Kai explained everything to the King, "Please tell me that you are not telling the truth! No one could ever enter the human territory!! No one!!" the King said angrily.

"What are you planning to do? Luhan broke a rule now! He entered the humans' place!" The King asked.

Suho appeared, "I think we should find him.. At the human world.." Suho gave an opinion. Kris raised his hand "I'm going... I will find him.." he offered.

Everyone stared at Kris, "But Kris, it's dangerous!" D.O exclaimed. 

"It's fine, as long I can bring his body back to this kingdom!" Kris answered.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Please comment, subscribe and upvote for help, keke thanks!!!