•Chapter 14•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

*Please don't be like this...* Nana thought when Luhan comforts her when she cried. She is falling for his trap to forgive him. Don't cry, it hurts me; those were his first clear words that she heard. *It's real.. I'm going crazy already* she closed her eyes.

Luhan touched her cheek with a gloomy face, he hoped that she won't cry again. "I forgive you.. Just don't do it again, you might be in trouble in this time" Nana said and runaway heading at home. She hid on her bedroom, *This is enough, appa said I should have plenty of sleep* she sighed and went back to her bed. Luhan went up to his own bedroom, he noticed that Nana was sleeping already.

"Good thing.. She didn't see me as a monster" he said and sleep on the floor.

---

[Weeks Passed.]

Nana was holding a silver casserole and a wooden stick as she hits it "Wake up Saseum! Saseum wake up!" she sang as Luhan opened his eyes from the loud noise she was doing. "Nana-ah?" he asked. Nana went to his bedroom and grinned "Wake up.. Let's go at the city, it's a reward for you.. For being a great student" she said and patted his hair.

Luhan was progressing in learning how to speak well, "I need to wash up first" Luhan smiled and stood up from the floor. In the other hand, Nana went to drink her medicine before leaving. Luhan and Nana started to be close to each other, just like siblings. "Saseum-ah! Wear the clothes that I prepared, I will wait you here down" Nana informed as Luhan grabbed the clothes she was reffering to.

She started reading a book she was interested in and after minutes, Luhan appeared on her sight. Nana stopped reading and narrowed her eyes on him, he was handsome. "Are you ready?" he asked. Nana nodded and left with him, "I want to eat grilled meat arasso?" Luhan asked. Nana chuckled, "You used to say it meat only, not grilled" she said.

"I prefer grilled meat from now on" Luhan said as Nana stared at him weirdly, Luhan chuckled "I mean... I'm can speak well now" he tried to flip his mistake. *That was close, she thinks I'm a cannibal* he thought.

"I have to buy you more clothes, and stuff for you" Nana said, Luhan widened his eyes "Really? Nana, you are the best" he said. Nana smiled secretly, "You start choosing there" she said. After reaching at the city, they tried finding clothes for him "This is an expensive shop.." Luhan said and pulled her.

Instead he went in a cheaper shop, "Are you sure?" she asked, Luhan nodded and started choosing. He was holding lots of shopping bags, "I don't need anything anymore, thank you for this day" Luhan said, "We are not yet done" Nana grinned and pulled him at the Samgyeopsal Restaurant where they serve fresh meat for them to grill it. "Woah this is paradise!" Luhan said as the waiter served the un-cooked meat.

"Here is how to grill them" Nana instructed.

*Everyday with Saseum, it always feels that there was a new born baby with no knowledge at all. After the baby learned something from me. It always makes me happy..* Nana thought while seeing Luhan fascinated with how she grill.

---

"I saw it with my two eyes.. Kris' parents does not treat him well anymore.." Lay said, "Sorry for telling this now, he tried to avoid and understand it, but... We care about Kris hyung" Tao explained. Suho glanced down in sadness, "Where is he right now?" he asked.

"I guess he is at home, taking care of his parents" Chen answered. "We are going to hunt some rabbits hyung!" D.O asked permission with Baekhyun. "Please bring alot! I'm hungry!" Xiumin and Sehun begged, Kai was silently dying upon hearing about Kris situation. 

"What is with you Kai? I can noticed that you seemed to be hiding something" Suho said in serious tone. "Hyung.. I-" Kai was interrupted with Suho's words "We understand that you are still in trauma from the heiress.. But, you should try moving on.. Our members are sinking already, they are not in good situation" Suho explained. Kai looked away *The fact I can't do anything although I know where is Luhan hyung* he thought.

"Are you alright?" Xiumin asked.

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3Hh3pzydow (Love is Hurt - Lee Sang Gon)

Luhan grabbed Nana's hand, "I'm really really really really happy... I never thought... I won't be this happy again" he said, Nana stared at him softly. She felt his sincerity from his words, "Yah, are you being emotional right now?" she asked as she released her hand from his and to flip the meat. Luhan never expect a miracle in his life after the heiress death, but when he met Nana.. Fate suddenly changes.

"I'm really happy.." he said.

Nana remained silent, she knew that he is having a hard time but she didn't know anything. *I left the place where I belong... I miss them.. But I can't leave you* Luhan thought as he watches Nana grilling the meat, his heart was fluttering. It was the most beautiful thing he saw...

"Or do you know something about Luhan hyung?" Sehun asked to Kai. He turned back, Kris came back as he heard Sehun asking. "Oh, Kris.." Suho greeted him.

Kris' eyes were on Kai's, he quickly approached him as he grab Kai's shoulders "Do you know anything about Luhan? About my brother? Please help me... I feel like dying already" Kris begged in tears, Suho and Chanyeol helped him. "Hyung, be strong" Chanyeol said. Kai couldn't look in guilt.

"I'm going crazy..." Kris said.

*I should tell this now.....* Kai closed his eyes. "Kris hyung.... I know where is Luhan" Kai said. Their eyes widened in shock.

"Where is he?" Kris asked furiously. Kai began to weaken, "I'm scared hyung" he answered. Suho approached him "We are here, may we know where is he?" he asked.

Kai looked at Suho and Kris.

"He... He is... He is in the human world..." Kai answered. 

 

[a/n]: :OOOOO

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! I wanna see who read this fanfic! Silent readers, please appear juseyo ^.^ <3 Thanks for reading!