•Chapter 10•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

"Are you sure?!" Kai asked at the innocent monk. He didn't know if he did right to reveal what he saw "I'm just saying what I saw, your friend went at the humans' territory and right now I don't know what happened to him" the monk explained to Kai.

Kai seems to not like what he heard from the monk, "I wonder, how that young boy is doing right now.. Is he still alive or lost?" the monk was worried. Kai gulped, he wanted to find Luhan around the city. "Behold! I can't let you go there, you are risking our kingdom!" the monk stopped Kai. "I don't think that King would like to hear that a wolf escaped from the forest... But I care for my friend!" Kai answered.

"I tried to stop him, but he was blinded with depression.." the monk stated.

Kai wished he didn't try to know where is Luhan, because it's impossible to find him in a crowded city. "Luhan-hyung... The King will not like this" Kai mouthed.

---

"Time to wake up!!" Nana shouted from the kitchen, Luhan was in a deep sleep when he heard Nana's voice. "Min Sol!" he answered back from a nightmare dream, but he was facing the reality. Nana knocked at the door, "Did you say something?" she asked, Luhan dusted off his clothes and opened the door.

Nana noticed that his bed wasn't messy, "Did.. Did you sleep on the floor again?" she curiously asked to him. Luhan nodded, *Bad dream again...* Luhan thought about his nightmare, it was about heiress Min Sol. Nana followed him as he walked slowly, "Saseum-ah, are you not feeling good?" she asked, Luhan's thoughts were vanished by her voice. He turned back and grabbed her wrist "I'm hungry" he said. Nana blinked

"Woah, you are actually learning words from me" Nana smiled.

Luhan secretly followed how Nana eats, he tried to be calm. Nana watched him eating quietly "You seem not to be hungry Sasaeum" she said, Luhan looked at her "I mean... You eat normally" she answered. Luhan understood and sheepishly smiled. She stopped from his smile *Does he understand it?*

When Luhan was done eating he took the dishes at the sink, he just simply follows Nana's move the last time. He suddenly pulled Nana and headed at the room "What are you doing?" she asked as she felt the strong grip of Luhan on her wrist, his power was effortless.

He was pointing at the flowers on the vase, Nana laughed "Do you mean are you coming with me at the flower shop?" she asked, Luhan nodded fast. 

---

Kai arrived while panting from running, Baekhyun and D.O approached him "Where have you been? You've been lost the whole night!" Kris asked, Kai glanced down and noticed a member raising a voice to him "I'm sorry Kai.. I'm just worried, I can't let another member to vanish like a dust" Kris explained. Kai felt sorry for Kris, he is thinking whether he will reveal where Luhan is.

"Where have you been?" Lay asked, Kai looked at him "I was trying to find Luhan-hyung" he answered. Sehun approached them "Did you find any news about Luhan-hyung?" he asked worriedly, Kai feels that he is bringing more trouble for Luhan.

Nana noticed Luhan staring blank for hours, she begun to worry about him. *I wonder where did he come from.. For as I know, he is not aware of everything* Nana could read his face; it was gloomy and lost. *If I went back at the forest.. I don't think the King would forgive me* Luhan thought of going back at the place where he belongs.

He stared at Nana who is busy talking with a new customer, "I also want it with pink flowers" the customer said as Nana nodded while listing his request. *But... Nana...*, it's his first time to worry alot for a human. He wanted to stay with her more... It was a strange feeling but his heart was moved by her.

After the customer left, Nana approached Luhan and gave a lunch box "Thanks for helping me transfer some new flowers, here is a reward for you" she said as Luhan received it and it was grilled meat. He widened his eyes with excitement and grinned at Nana, he started eating it "You should eat some vegetables too" she said, Luhan shrugged. "I like meat" he answered.

There is a huge progress with Luhan's lifestyle, when he was awake at the midnight he used to read and study more about the language humans' use. His eagerness to talk with Nana was so strong.

Nana patted Luhan, "Later we have to deliver the flowers to the customer, are you coming with me?" she asked, without hesitation Luhan stood up and nodded. As the sun starts to set, Nana went back home "We have to go at the city..." Nana said who is not found of hanging out too much in the city. Luhan hold her hand, she startled "I'm coming with you" he said.

On the street, Luhan was carrying the big bouquet of flowers while Nana is finding the address. They traveled for 30 minutes in order to give the flowers.

"Oh it's here" Nana smiled and took the flowers from Luhan, he was clueless "I will bring it there, stay here okay?" she asked, Luhan nodded slowly. She smiled and headed inside.

"Come in" the customer said, Nana went inside and saw a familiar person. "Youngjae?" she almost dropped the bouquet. Youngjae likes Nana for ages but she does not give sympathy on him "I send an unknown person to order the flowers, take it.. It's yours" he said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgxfh3HXpvc (The Fire of Love - City Hunter inst ost)

Nana frowned, "I wasted my time coming here?" she asked angrily. Youngjae stood up from his seat "How is your uncle? How is your condition, you health?" he asked, she didn't like to talk more. 

She was about to leave but Youngjae grab her hand "Let go of me!" she shouted, but it was still low.

Luhan felt a sense that Nana was in trouble, he began to panic as he felt on his skin. He looked up and run fast, *Is Nana in trouble?* he thought as flashbacks came when Min Sol fall in death, he was scared. He quickly went up the stairs, and destroyed the door.

Youngjae and Nana gasped, and saw Luhan who destroyed the door into pieces. 

Luhan run to Nana and protected her. In the other hand, Nana was shocked and only stared at him.

 

"Arrrgggghhhh!!" Youngjae winced in pain.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Please comment, subscribe and upvote! Welcome new subbies!! Nice to meet you! Thanks for your lovely supports (everyone)