Gone - Miracle in December.

Miracle in December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please listen to EXO's Miracle in December while reading this~

 

 

It was a week before Christmas, a couple was shopping for gifts together. Tao had his girlfriend accompany him while they went shopping for gifts for his bandmates in EXO.

"Oppa, I think this looks like you." Jieun held up a panda stuffed toy.

Tao looked up and his smile faded when he saw the panda, with a lot of dark circles under its eyes.

"Ya, how can you say that to your one and only handsome boyfriend?" He pouted childishly.

Jieun giggled, her boyfriend could be really childish sometimes. Not to mention, cocky.

 

 

 

The couple went for a stroll at the park near Jieun's house after shopping.

"Oppa."

"Hmm?"

"Why do you love me?" She asked, curious.

"Because you're you." He smiled lovingly at her.

"Eh?" She tilted her head to the side.

"I love you, Jieun ah. You are probably the best thing that ever happened in my life." He leaned in and placed a kiss on her temple.

She beamed.

"I'll call you." Tao made a hand gesture and waved to his girlfriend.

Jieun nodded and made her way into her apartment.

 

 

Tao went back home and collected all the gifts he bought. He was going to wrap them up later. After getting rid of several layers of clothing, he stepped out of the bathroom, after a shower, in a white wife beater and boxers.

He whistled to a christmas song and sat on the floor, after he collected all the gifts.

Tao smiled and unwrapped the gift-wrap paper. He reached for the tape but stopped when suddenly he felt nausea. No, it can't be. It can't come back again. He have been experiencing headaches the past few days, even a month ago. He clenched his fists and rubbed his temples, wanting the pain to go away.

 

It was two days before christmas. Tao had finished wrapping up gifts he bought for his friends. He grabbed the tv remote control and switched the television on.

He sat there in peace, watching television for a few minutes before an headache attacked him again.

He groaned and clutched onto his head. His headaches often got worse.

It felt like somebody was squeezing his head hard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

25 December 2PM 

It was the first day of christmas. The festive of joy and happiness has arrived. Jieun could'nt feel anymore excited when she woke up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter