{08}

A ____________ Family (Fill in the blank for your own title)

CHAPTER 8

 

A/N : The next chapter will be updated tomorrow?

 

When Daehyun has apply to take part in a play.

 

“I can’t…I can’t do it! Forgive me. I beg of your highness, forgive me.” Junhong feels like throwing the tv to his 10 years old brother. Junhong take the remote control and press the volume up button then he smile satisfied with his action but…

 

“Now, quick, child, run! Run away! Hide in the woods, anywhere! Now go! Run!” Junhong groan in annoyance when Daehyun voice can be heard again. He stands up and walk to the kitchen…yes Daehyun is in the kitchen.

“Hyung!!! Can you shut up!? I didn’t hear what pororo saying just now.” Junhong says and Daehyun look at him.

 

“Ah, yes. Now, what are you and what are you doing here?” Daehyun says and Junhong really wants to throw the dining table this time.

“Hyung, can you cut it out? Even you have registered yourself for that Snow White and 7 little dwarfs play it doesn’t mean that…”

“Shh!” Daehyun cup Junhong mouth with his hands.

“You’ll wake her up.” Daehyun look from over his shoulder to beside of the island. Junhong push away Daehyun hands.

“Hyung! That’s just our pet cat, tomato and tomato is a boy not a girl!” Junhong shouted because his anger tank meter already blown up.

 

Daehyun sigh. “Yah, can’t you mind your own business Junhong?”

“Hyung…”

“Don’t disturb me. I’m currently practising for the play.” Then, Daehyun continue to say the line from the Snow White and 7 dwarfs Disney. Junhong palm his face.

“But, hyung you just registered and you didn’t even have the role.” Junhong sigh and looks at Daehyun.

 

Junhong walk to the living room and continue watching the mute pororo. It’s not the volume is not loud enough but, he decided to let the tv on mute because mute pororo sounds fun.

 

“Daehyun, what are you doing with that?” Himchan asks when he sees Daehyun open the kitchen drawers and take a spatula. Himchan widened his eyes; it’s his favourite spatula.

 

“Yah! Bang Daehyun! Put it back now!” Himchan says and Daehyun quickly run on alerted.

“We gotta save her!” Daehyun says and run the living room with Himchan behind him.

“Princess where are you? She’s gone. Oh no! The queen.” Daehyun looks at Himchan.

“Princess!” Junhong is surprised when Daehyun pull him and hug him.

“You’re not hurt.” Daehyun says and Junhong blinks.

 

“DAEHYUN!! GIVE IT BACK!”

“Princess hides behind me. The queen is back.” Daehyun point the spatula to Himchan. The door between them is open revealing Yongguk that is just wake up.

“Yah, what with this chaos?” He says.

“Guk, Daehyun took my favourite spatula and I saved up for months for that beautiful spatula. Help me to take it back!” Himchan says pouting. Yongguk really can’t resist that pout.

 

“Daehyun, give it back.” Yongguk extend his hand to Daehyun.

“Oh no! Princess we have to run! The queen has got help from her dragon. Now run!!!” Junhong is drag around the house.

“Hyung!” Daehyun stop.

“What?!”

“I didn’t mean to interrupt your battle with the queen and her dragon but, what kind of fairytale is now? Like I know in Snow White there is no someone dragging the princess everywhere and more importantly. Snow White didn’t have dragon star in it.” Daehyun looks at Junhong non-blinking.

 

“Found both of you!” Yongguk says and Himchan is behind him.

“Now, give it--” Daehyun kneel down in front of Himchan.

“I have admit my lost my queen.” Daehyun show the spatula back to Himchan and Himchan take it hugging it to his chest.

‘Until when, will this stupid hyung in act?’ Junhong thought.

 

Suddenly, someone’s stomach grumbling sound can be heard. Without asking everyone already knew who it is. “Daehyun, mommy already finish baking your blueberry pie. Do you want to eat now?” Daehyun lift his head and his eyes shows sparkle.

“Yes!”

“Then, let’s go.” Himchan says and Daehyun quickly tailing behind Himchan to the kitchen leaving Yongguk and Junhong become dumbfounded.

 

“Junhong-ah, what is the meaning of this?” Yongguk asks and Junhong shrugged his shoulder. “Maybe hyung wants to direct a new fairytail. The hungry handsome stupid prince and the spatula beautiful queen with her sleepy head dragon. What a nice title.” Junhong says before running away because he knows he says something wrong.

“Bang Junhong! Who is the sleepy head dragon better tell me now! I’m not sleepy head I’m just tired from work yesterday!” Yongguk is trying to catch his second son. 

“But, daddy I didn’t say the sleepy head dragon is you.” Junhong says. Once again, Yongguk become dumbfounded.

 

A/N: New upvoter mention [xxNickii]