{07}

A ____________ Family (Fill in the blank for your own title)

CHAPTER 7

 

What Himchan daily life looks like?

 

Junhong reach 1 year old last month but, he’s not different from any baby. It’s always the same he has to poop, play, cry, and eat. It’s exhausted for him but, it’s exhausted too for Himchan. He had to cope out with his two children.

 

In the morning, after showering, he has to cook breakfast and got his husband work shirt ready before pecking his husband and send him to work. If he didn’t do skinship before his husband, Yongguk go to work. Yongguk will end up sulking and he’ll sit at the front door at the corner looking gloomy. So, Himchan didn’t have any choice because if he didn’t done that, they might didn’t have money to feed the family. Because he’s not working it’s only Yongguk.

 

There is one day he told his husband that he want to apply for the job at the café near his office and Himchan actually didn’t know that Yongguk allowed him. But, after 1 week he quit because of Yongguk. He actually working at ease but then as the time pass he didn’t want to work anymore because when he comes home he has to face his husband and got interview for the whole 1 hour about his work. To make it worst Yongguk always come to the café and sit there at his designated place and ogle his wife and even telling the manager to let Himchan serve the children only because he’s worried if Himchan might get flirt.

 

But, to be honest. This is a café that situated in the middle of teenager street and how can Himchan has to serve only children? Yongguk is stupid. At the end he quit; enough said.

 

But, Himchan problem didn’t end here. After he send Yongguk to his work. He has to wait for his two sons to awake. After Daehyun and Junhong is awake. He has to get Daehyun and Junhong to bath. Then, waiting Daehyun chooses his daily cloth and catching the Junhong to let him wear his cloth. After that, Himchan has to feed Junhong and wait for Daehyun to finish his food because Daehyun will be eating breakfast that is for 4 people.

 

Then, he let Daehyun and Junhong to play in the living room while he works on the dishes, their room and toilet.

 

But, this one time is really a chaos. Junhong wanted to sleep and he cries. Himchan lift Junhong and put him on his lap to let him sleep but Junhong keeps crying.

 

“Junhong why are you crying? Just sleep if you want to sleep.” Himchan says and Junhong squirm in his arm. He reaches for Junhong milk bottle and put it to his mouth but Junhong push it away. Himchan sigh.

 

“Mommy, I want my milk too.” Daehyun says.

“Daehyun can you take it yourself? I already make it and it’s on the island.” Himchan says and Daehyun walks to the kitchen and take his milk bottle.

“Junhong-ah. What’s wrong?” Himchan says and Junhong can’t stop crying. Maybe he’s too tired.

“Mommy, I want lie down.” Daehyun says holding his small ‘kekemato’ pillow.

 

“Daehyun can’t you lie down on the couch? Mommy is busy--” Junhong cry louder because Daehyun push him a little too hard.

“Daehyun!” Himchan says and lift Junhong to his chest to coax him. Daehyun take this opportunity to lie down on his mother lap.

“Success!” He says before his milk bottle.

“Daehyun, can you move? Junhong has to sleep.” Himchan says and push Daehyun slowly to let him lie on the floor but, Daehyun refuse to move and insisting to lie in the same place as his brother.

 

“Daehyun no!” Himchan push him and Daehyun fall down.

“MOMMY!!!” He says and flinging his legs on the floor sobbing. Disaster. Chaos. That’s the words that can describe Himchan situation now.

“Mommy, I want to lie there.” Daehyun says.

“Daehyun please. Your brother has to sle---”

“But, I have to sleep too.”

“But, you can l--”

“Mommy, didn’t love me anymore.” Daehyun says.

“It’s not like that Daehyun-ah. Mommy loves you.” Himchan try to coax Daehyun.

 

Himchan really feels like crying now. Junhong is still wailing and Daehyun is sulking. “I’m home.” Himchan sigh in relieve when Yongguk is back. Yongguk is surprised when he sees Himchan. Daehyun is lying on his wife lap while Junhong is in his wife arm sleeping. “Guk, help me.” Yongguk just stand there looking at his spouse.

 

“Yah.” Yongguk scoffed. He then takes Junhong from his wife arm.

“I’m the one that should lie there. And not them. I’ll take revenge.” Himchan blinks with his husband words. Actually that is Yongguk thought but, Himchan hear it and Yongguk didn’t seem to notice that he says it out loud. Yongguk walk to Junhong room and close the door.

 

“Finally I win.” Daehyun says and now he can lie on his mother lap peacefully without terrorism from his tomato brother. Himchan looks at Daehyun and Daehyun smile with his eyes.

“Daehyun-ah, you’re really unbelievable like your father.” Himchan caress his son hair while Daehyun is his milk bottle in peace.

 

After a while...

 

“Chan, I’m tired. I want to lie on your lap too.” Himchan palm his face.

“Yah…You didn’t need that.” Himchan says in a whisper because Daehyun already wanting to fall to sleep. Yongguk rolled his eyes then he smirk.

“Okay.” Himchan sigh in relieve when he hears that words.

“Because even I can’t lie there but, I can still let your legs be around my waist right?” Himchan gulp.

“So, I’m waiting tonight in our room. Your appointment will be at 10 p.m.” Yongguk says and peck Himchan lips.

 

 

Finally, everyone knows why they really insisting to lie on Himchan lap right? *wriggling eyebrows*

 

A/N : New mention for my this story new upvoters!!! I didn't know why this story got votes anyway thank you [Eunhae123689onetruethree801

I want to sleep~~~ tumblr_m0ee3dCptY1r6aoq4o1_500.gif