{02}

A ____________ Family (Fill in the blank for your own title)

CHAPTER 2

 

When Daehyun is curious.

 

This actually happen when Himchan is pregnant with Junhong. He has reach his 9 month and Daehyun is currently staring at Himchan. Himchan is actually weird because Daehyun is not in his usual playing, annoying mode. He’s now become obedient towards what his parent says.

 

That’s quite weird. “Daddy, can I?” Himchan stir in his sleep when he hears Daehyun voice.

“Shh…Daehyun mommy is sleeping. Next time okay.” Yongguk says.

"But can I at least know?" Yongguk peck Daehyun forehead.

"Didn't I already says about your mother pregnancy? Since February right?" Then, Daehyun blinks looking up.

"Oh, really?" Yongguk nodded.

"Okay, I already know. But, at least let me..." 

"No." Daehyun pout.

“Okay…Goodnight daddy.” Daehyun walk to Himchan that is sleeping on the bed.

“Mommy goodnight.” He pecks Himchan cheek before looking at Himchan stomach.

“Daehyun…” Daehyun snapped and walk away but, still his eyes on Himchan stomach. Scrunching his face.

 

What might this kid thinking? Himchan keeps wondering about that. The next day, he is cooking for breakfast when suddenly he feels somebody staring at him. Himchan looks back through his shoulder and he can see a little kid sitting under the table with knees to the chest staring at him.  Himchan widened his eyes thinking that is the kid ghost.

 

“Guk!!!!” Yongguk come running to the kitchen.

“Chan-ie? What happen?” He asked in panic. Himchan tremble and hug his husband whiles his right finger pointing to the little kid under the table.

 

“Chan, it’s just Daehyun.” Himchan slowly lift his head and blinks before sighing in relieve.

“Daehyun, don’t scared me like that.” Himchan says and Daehyun come out from under the table.

“Daehyun is sorry mommy.” Daehyun pout and Himchan smile.

“Then, let’s go shower Daehyun.” Yongguk says but, Daehyun didn’t move even an inch from his standing spot.

“Daehyun?” Yongguk called.

“AH!!!!!!” Daehyun shout and quickly run to the bathroom. Himchan blinks weirdly.

“What happen to that kid?”

 

One time Himchan is sitting on the couch watching random shows. Yongguk come with Daehyun and his box that is full of toys. “Thanks daddy.” Daehyun open the box eagerly and push it to the side making the toys scattered on the floor before clapping his hands feeling proud with his achievement. Yongguk sit beside his wife and peck his lips.

“You’re beautiful.” Himchan blush.

“Stop it Guk.” Yongguk smile and peck his wife cheek.

“Stop it, Daehyun is looking at us.” Yongguk stop and it’s true that Daehyun is looking at them making Himchan push his husband away.  

 

Daehyun walks to them and stand in front of Himchan staring at his mother stomach. He slowly put his hands on top of Himchan stomach. “You know, he asks me that can he touch your stomach. But, I say no because worried if he might…”

“Guk, he does not gonna slap my stomach or kick it okay. Even he’s mischievous he’ll not do that kind of thing. Look now, he just touching it gently.” Himchan says and Yongguk just smile. It’s true; Daehyun didn’t become that usual aggressive Daehyun. He’s now touching Himchan stomach with care.

 

“Mommy, why it’s so big?” Daehyun look at his mother.

“That’s because there is a baby inside and this baby is your little brother Daehyun.” Himchan says in the simplest form to Daehyun to let him understand it easily. Daehyun then give this face of ultimate horror to Himchan.

“Mommy! You’re meany! You ate my little brother!!!” Yongguk is holding himself from laughing.

 

“Dongsaeng-ah!!! Are you okay?!” Daehyun asks in absolute horrified voice while leaning his ear to Himchan stomach.

“Daehyun-ah, its not---”

“Mommy! Quick! Spit my dongsaeng out!!!” Daehyun says flinging his arms. Yongguk end up laughing.

“Yah! Yongguk, don’t laugh—Ah!”

 

Suddenly, Himchan shout in pain holding his stomach making Daehyun shock and Yongguk panic. Then, they go to the nearest hospital. It ends up with Junhong birth. Actually Himchan has to wait for another 2 weeks before Junhong arrival but, oh well. Maybe Junhong hears what his hyung said and wanted to get out as soon as possible.

 

Outside of the labour room, Daehyun widened his eyes in amazed. “Whoa! Daddy, did mommy really spit it out? But, it’s even fit for mommy to spit from his mouth? Oh no! Poor mommy!” Yongguk knows it’s not the right time to laugh but, Daehyun just being Daehyun.

 

He ends up laughing with the doctor that is in charge for Himchan birth looking weirdly at him.

 

“Sir? Are you that happy for your second baby arrival?” How worried that doctor looks thinking Yongguk might someone who is crazy because who in the world will laugh when their wife just give birth? Maybe it’s only Yongguk. 

 

A/N : And this is the next update...FYI, this chapter is according of what happen to my cousin and her mother but, except for Banghim okay? What a life...

Thank you for the  UPVOTERS [ XDBSKSUJUSHINEEXKIMparkshiYoungminkwangmin ]