{11}

A ____________ Family (Fill in the blank for your own title)

CHAPTER 11

 

How it’s happen?

 

“Mommy!!!!! I want to see it!!!” The 5 years old Junhong cry lying on the floor while legs kicking in the air. Himchan sigh and get a hold of Junhong but, the little boy push his mother hand away and he fall flat on his stomach on the floor crying even louder.

“Mommy is being a meany!!!” Junhong says raising his voice. Yongguk is surprised when he come back from his work because he sees Daehyun at the front door cupping both of his ears and closing his eyes; scrunching his eyebrows.

“Daehyun-ah, what are you doing here?” Daehyun open his eyes and remove his hands from his ears but, he put it back after he hears Junhong loud cry.

“Are you bullying your little brother again Daehyun?” Daehyun widened his eyes.

“I’m not! Junhong is the one that cry like a baby!” Daehyun complaint and remove his hands to cross his arm to his chest.

“I know you are the one--”

“Not me!” Daehyun says looking angry. Yongguk sighs and open the door.

“Get in.” Yongguk says and Daehyun turn his head to the other way.

“I don’t wa---” Yongguk didn’t have choice. He lifts Daehyun with one hand and get in the house. Even thought he had enough with the siblings fight but, he’s not that cruel to leave his own son outside the house in the cold night wearing only his rabbit pyjama and no shoes.

 

Yongguk is welcome with Junhong in a sobbing mess and Himchan trying to coax him but, Junhong keep getting away from Himchan. He can see the tears in Himchan eyes because this is the first time Junhong push him away and raise his voice to Himchan.

 

“Junhong, I’m sorry okay. Please stop crying.” Himchan says trying to hold Junhong arm but Junhong shout a loud ‘Go away!’ making Yongguk startled. He put Daehyun down on the couch and gets a hold of Junhong.

“Apologize now!” Junhong flinch because this is the first time he sees his father like this. Yongguk actually had enough with Junhong tantrum these past few weeks that make Himchan sleepless at night and exhausted. He’s mad because if Himchan is exhausted that’s mean there will be no hot y time where he wants to show his love do—EHEM!!! Because he’s worried that Junhong might be violent when he’s older. That’s it because this is about Junhong future and Himchan……………health. Don’t think too much, it’s not like that.

 

“Junhong.”

“I DON’T WANT!!! I HATE MOMMY!!!” Junhong shout and that makes Yongguk angrier.

“BANG JUNHONG!!!” Yongguk raise his voice and Junhong shiver in fear. He quickly goes to Himchan and Himchan hug him kissing his forehead.

“I HAD ENOUGH WITH YOUR TANTRUM JUNHONG!” Yongguk says and Junhong flinch in Himchan arm; gripping his mother shirt tightly.

“Yah, Bang Junhong! Apologize to your mother now!” Yongguk says but, Junhong lower his head.

“JUNHONG!” Yongguk get a grip of the small kid arm making Junhong yanked to the back.

“YONGGUK! YOU’RE HURTING HIM!!!” Himchan yelled and Yongguk immediately loosen his grip. Himchan already has tears fall down from his eyes and he’s hugging the crying Junhong tightly.

“Mommy, I’m afraid! It’s hurt! Daddy is scary!” Junhong cry and it pained Himchan heart hearing his son saying his own father is scary because Himchan actually wish that they can raised them as a parents that can naturally become their friends and not the parents that making their child cry when they see them. Himchan walk to Junhong room with Junhong in his arm while saying ‘I’m sorry’ many times in each step to the little boy room. Yongguk huff in annoyance he doesn’t know why Himchan is the one apologizing and then he remember about Daehyun on the couch. He looks at his elder son and Daehyun flinch before quickly run to Himchan direction completely avoiding his father.

 

Yongguk sigh and he’s angry with himself. He’s afraid that his sons’ perspective towards their playmate father will change to a monster that usually scared the kids when their name’s got say.

 

“Guk.” Yongguk turn around and hug Himchan.

“I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to--” Himchan hug his husband back.

“It’s okay. Junhong already fall asleep with Daehyun. They are hugging e--”

“They are afraid of me.” Himchan sigh and they sit on the couch together.

“I didn’t doubt that but it’s not either one of them or your fault. You should just apologize.” Yongguk can feel his tears fall down.

“But, what if they hate me until death?”

“Guk, are you serious? Are you wanted to be a big baby too? They are your own sons’ and don’t think negatively.”

“But--”

“Just trust me; it’ll be okay because Junhong and Daehyun is not someone that will hold a grudge. They will forgive you easily because…”

“Because?”

“Nothing.” Himchan says and Yongguk smile.

 

The next day, Yongguk take a day off from his work because he wants to bond back with Junhong and Daehyun even he knows it’s such a hard task because he had scared them last night. Yongguk can see that when he step out from the bedroom, Junhong that is playing with his block with his totomato doll in front of the tv flinch and stop playing running to his brother that is doing his homework on the coffee table. Junhong is sitting beside Daehyun in silent. Right hand is holding Daehyung shirt while another is holding his totomato doll tightly. Daehyun assure Junhong that it’s nothing to be afraid of but, Junhong is already sobbing. Daehyun actually is scared to but, he just braves himself.

 

“Daehyun-ah, Junhong-ah I’m sorry. Yesterday, I didn’t mean to raise my voice and scold you, especially you Junhong.” Yongguk start and he can see that Junhong look at him from Daehyun side.

“I’m sorry. I’ll not become someone like yesterday anymore I’m promise. *the kids is silent* Daehyun, I’ll not prevent you from eating blueberry cheesecake anymore okay. No? And I’ll buy totomato new shirt. No, Junhong?” Yongguk says.

“Daddy!!!” Junhong run to Yongguk and he’s quite surprised because Junhong and Daehyun fall to a simple bait.

“We’re sorry daddy!!!” Yongguk blinks, he can’t get the situation register in his head. What really simple bait! But, Yongguk feels happy because his sons didn’t think badly about him.

“Junhong, have you apologized to mommy?” Junhong nodded while wiping his tears.

“Mommy, says its okay. Mommy didn’t hurt.” Yongguk smile but, it’s clearly shows that Himchan is hurt with Junhong words even he didn’t let it shown. Himchan indeed amazing. Himchan smile looking at the small family.

 

They are currently eating breakfast together. Yongguk, Daehyun, and Junhong had their relationship repair magically. Yongguk and Himchan then make an eye contact. “Like I said. It’s simple.” Himchan says and Yongguk really should study about taking care of Daehyun and Junhong with Himchan.

“By the way, what make Junhong thrown tantrum yesterday?” Yongguk ask curious.

“Actually, it’s your fault.” Yongguk look at Himchan.

“You’re the one that buy the Ratatouie’ cd’s for Junhong and he watch it. After that he keeps insisting to meet the mouse in the kitchen and even I said that the mouse is fake but, he keeps insisting. I told Daehyun to just pretend being the mouse but, Daehyun don’t want it because he said Youngjae REALLY hate mouse. Then, Junhong is annoyed because of that and adding to his misery that Daehyun says the mouse gets eaten by totomato. Then, Junhong says that totomato didn’t eat mouse and it keeps getting stupid about their fight. And Mr. Bang Yongguk, in the first place whose fault is this?” Yongguk really want to throw himself outside the window.

 

The yesterday cries and shouting it’s just because of a fuc***g Ratatouie cd’s that he bought for Junhong because Junhong got 1st place in the sport carnival at his kindergarten; category running in a sack.

 

“Daddy. Daddy. Next week on Monday my school has a colouring competition and if I win 1st place again can daddy buy me a Peterpan cd?” Yongguk didn’t know that should he says ‘Okay, I’ll buy it!’ or ‘Junhong enough with cartoon!’ What if it becomes disaster again like yesterday?

 

When he come back home he sees Junhong is crying because Peterpan didn’t enter through his open window beside his bed even he wait and adding to the chaos with Daehyun words like ‘Junhong you’re not wendy and wendy is a girl.’ Then, you’ll hear a crying mess and shouting like in a broken family drama. But, it’s worst if Junhong demand to change into a girl to make peterpan come to him.

 

Himchan chuckles silently looking at Yongguk trouble looks while Junhong is keeping telling to buy the peterpan cd while Daehyun keep telling Junhong to shut up. “Like father like son and…no one like me? Oh well.” Himchan says and continue to eat his breakfast.

 

Actually when Yongguk is in Junhong age. There is a day that he’s going for a family trip with the family at Jeju Island. It takes time to reach their home in Seoul. They are in the flight and Yongguk is having a foul mood after his brother says that tigger is not alive, tigger is fake and tigger is annoying. There is 1 minutes before landing and Yongguk asks his mother to open the orange candy because he wanted to eat it but in the same time the flight is ready to land and just waiting to stop.

 

When the flight stops after a perfect landing, the passenger takes their belongings and exits the flight. Yongguk family is the last one to exit the flight but, suddenly Yongguk is crying throwing a tantrum throwing his tigger bag away making his family surprised. He cried and cried and kicking the flight chair without caring about anything. His family try to calm him down but, it’s not use. When his mother asks…

 

“Yongguk, why are you throwing tantrum like this?!” Yongguk look at his mother in anger.

“You didn’t open the orange candy before the flight is landing!!! You’re meany!!!”

 

When they ask ‘it’s important to eat that candy?’

 

The answer is simple.

 

“Because tigger says it’s yummy to eat a candy in a flying object.”

 

Now, we know why Junhong is like that… 

 

A/N : Another one chapter and this story is over...Just imagine tigger said that eventhough I love WINNIE THE POOH but, I don't like Tigger...