{10}

A ____________ Family (Fill in the blank for your own title)

CHAPTER 10

 

A/N : Another 2 chapters than it's over. And just imagine that Yongguk has an older brother that is 5 years older than him.

 

What Himchan remember about their first meeting?

 

Himchan is alone at home. Daehyun is having a school trip while Junhong is playing at Jongup house. Yongguk is working and it’s only 5 p.m. Yongguk will be home late because he has meeting, Daehyun also will be home late and Junhong…he maybe didn’t want to go home because he love his Jongup hyung too much and he want to stay there  to impress his mother-in-law. That’s what Junhong says to Himchan before went to Jongup’s house.

 

Yongguk will be back at 10 p.m. Daehyun will be back at 7 p.m maybe if the traffic is smooth. Junhong, just forget it. Himchan actually admit now he’s lonely in the house watching the tv and he really didn’t understand what the drama about.

 

He sighs and makes himself a cup of coffee. “Should I look at the photo album?” Himchan get the photo album and looks at it page by page while smiling. “I’ll never forget this.” Himchan says.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Yongguk and Himchan is best friend since diapers and they are stuck together everywhere even when Himchan going to the toilet Yongguk also wanted to follow him. One day, 12 years old Yongguk confess to 12 years old Himchan but, Himchan think that he’s only joking around. Yongguk says he’s confessing for real but, still Himchan didn’t believe him.

 

After that 6 years pass with empty hope for Yongguk but, actually he didn’t give up. For the past years he actually keep tailing Himchan and confessing ‘I like you, Himchan.’ ‘I love you, Chan-ie.’ ‘Let me be your boyfriend Himchan. I love you.’ Yongguk is already thinking about giving up but, not until one day he shouts loudly in the empty gymnasium at the school.

 

He didn’t expect that Himchan will be there standing looking at him. Yongguk become panicked he didn’t want Himchan become more annoyed with him anymore but, the words that come out from Himchan is not the words that he expecting at all.

 

“You didn’t need to shout on top of your lung. I know that. I love you too Yongguk.” Yongguk can’t be any happier. He can feel that he’s the happiest person in the world.

 

“But, why didn’t you reply my confession at that time.”

“Because I’m not brave enough. Because you love to joke around I thought that you’ll be joking around me when you confess to me but, after 6 years I noticed that you’re sincere with your feelings. I’m sorry because I’m---” Himchan is pulls into a kiss. Himchan blinks.

 

Yongguk break the kiss and smile brightly. “Now, let’s get married.”

“What?!” Yongguk pull Himchan outside the gym and run from the school even though it’s still school time and Yongguk completely ignoring the teacher behind them.

 

Another 1 year after Himchan says that they should be boyfriend first before getting married because he wants to go on a date and take the relationship slowly, he doesn’t want to rush anything. But, something goes wrong when Yongguk accidentally discover his older brother in his room. At this time, he’s still a 16 years old innocent kid but, because of his curiosity he asks his older brother and he make the worst decision because he asks the wrong person.

 

What Yongguk asked his older brother? “Hyung, after I’m married to Himchan what should I do?”

“Have baby.” Yongguk didn’t understand.

“Then, I should have baby? But, did I have to order it at the hospital?” Yongguk older brother then answer his question with the real story of baby making.

“You should do like this.” His older brother shows Yongguk the and the next result is really the bad one.

 

They, Yongguk and Himchan accidentally make it when Yongguk told him that he wanted to try on something and Himchan give in thinking that Yongguk will not make a move on him before marriage but, he’s wrong. He really can’t stop Yongguk at that time because he’s hurting.

 

After Yongguk had inside of him Himchan push him away while covering his body with the blanket. Yongguk is shocked because he’s told by his older brother that if you do ‘this’ with your love one, they will love you more but, it’s the opposite. “I don’t want you to touch me again! Go to die! I hate you Yongguk!!” That is the last thing Himchan says before he limping to the bathroom.

 

But, that word really is not the good choice of words. Later at midnight, Himchan got a sms from Yongguk mother telling that Yongguk is now on top of the school rooftop crying. Himchan quickly dash of to the school and it’s true that Yongguk is standing at the side of the rooftop ready to jump while his right arm cover his eyes. “Yongguk please don’t do this.” Yongguk mother plead him but, still Yongguk didn’t move.

 

“I want to do this because Chan-ie says to me to go die and he hate me.” Himchan didn’t believe what he hears, it’s that the only reason?

“Guk, I’m sorry.” Himchan says but, Yongguk didn’t move.

“Let’s start over.” Still no movement.

“Guk, we can’t do that before marriage but I’ll forgive you because you regret it.” Yongguk still didn’t move.

 

“Fine! Tomorrow let’s get married.” Yongguk looks behind him.

“I don’t want.” Himchan really want to just kick Yongguk from the place he’s standing.

“Why? Didn’t you---”

“Because you didn’t give me to touch you.” Himchan sigh.

“Fine! You can touch me everywhere but before that get down fro---” Yongguk jump from there and kiss him. Yongguk mother just palm her face, what an unbelievable child.

 

After 3 weeks, they have to marry even Yongguk say he didn’t want it because they want to take the relationship slowly but Himchan is already 2 weeks pregnant with Yongguk’s child. Then, they decided to marry because they didn’t want anyone to say that Himchan is carrying a child without the father. Yongguk then become the happiest person in the world…again.

 

That is after 9 months Daehyun is born. And being a teenager parent is not the right choice. On the same day, they have to graduate. Himchan has to take care of Daehyun, doing the house chores, and babying Yongguk because he’s jealous with the attention that Himchan gives to Daehyun.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Himchan sigh when he remember the memory and after 2 years Junhong is born and they didn’t plan about it at all because they are still in college only one year before graduate but, their anniversary, have to be special. Himchan actually plan on having the second child after he graduate but, blame Yongguk hormone…and actually himself too.

 

Suddenly, a notification pops up in his phone. “A message? From?” Himchan sigh. He gets his winter jacket and makes his way to Daehyun school. Precisely, Daehyun school rooftop.

 

Himchan open the door and he actually didn’t panic when he sees Daehyun. “You’re Daehyun mom right? You have to stop your son from--”

“It’s not me. Let your son do it.” Himchan says.

“Youngjae I think you’re responsible for that.” Himchan says pointing to Daehyun at the edge of the rooftop looking gloomy.

 

The scene is really familiar and Himchan didn’t have to panic because like he knows that Daehyun is doing the exact thing like Yongguk do to Himchan except that Youngjae is not pregnant if not it’ll be a ruckus.

 

Then, now he knows why his mother-in-law says that Daehyun is Yongguk copy. 

 

A/N : So, new mention upvoter [YourKpopFan]

tumblr_ltal2xiUBe1r03eggo1_500.gif

I actually agree with what Pooh says....