{01}

A ____________ Family (Fill in the blank for your own title)

CHAPTER 1

 

A/N: First chapter is up!!! One more, I change the foreword a little bit...If you want to read it just read if not continue reading hehe...

 

What happen when Himchan wants to go for a reunion with his high school classmates?

 


 

“Suho-yah!! It’s has been a while!” Himchan squeal happily technically jumping on the couch while smiling happily.

“I know. Where is it? I’ll definitely come! Don’t you worry.” Himchan giggle.

“Okay, bye. Meet you in 1 week.” Himchan tap the red button and hug his phone tightly while squealing.

 

Then, he feels a tap on his shoulder. He turns around and found his two sons and husband standing behind him with cross arm. “Mommy. Chan-ie. Who is that?” They say respectively. Himchan blinks and looks at them.

“My---” “Mommy! You’re not cheating right?!” Himchan is surprised because if those words came from his 6 years old son it’s okay but, it come from his 4 years old sons, Junhong.

“Mommy, you’re not cheating right!?” Himchan sigh.

“I’m not…” Himchan says and waiting for something  because he’s thinking that he might be attack with various questions but then…

 

“Hmm…okay then. Daddy, hyung let’s continue play in the play room.” Junhong pull the two of them back inside. After the door is close Himchan sigh. He looks at the clock before make his way to the kitchen to prepared dinner because it’s almost 7. He wears the apron and ties it.

 

“Next week I’ll be free! Because they didn’t seem to care where I’ll go right?” Himchan already smiling thinking about next week reunion of his high school. It does actually make him excited because it has been how many years since he left high school.

 

 

But, when that 1 week come…

 

 

Himchan sigh heavily. “Junhong, stop crying please.” Junhong cries louder and clutch his small fist to Himchan shirt. Himchan sit on the couch with Junhong on his lap hugging him like a koala while sobbing. He scrolls down the notification in his phone with his left hand while his right hand is supporting Junhong so he didn’t fall.

 

“Junhong, mommy will just go for---” 

“No!!!” Himchan sigh again. “Guk, what should I do? I really have to go to that reunion.” Himchan says but, he then notice his husband is unexpectedly silent today.

“Junhong, can you stop that sobbing? It’s annoying.” Daehyun say looking at his brother.

“Stop hanging to mommy like that! You stupid kid. Just let mommy go for his reunion. It’s just for a while.” Daehyun says but, Junhong shook his head.

“Daehyun, don’t call your little brother stupid. It’s not nice.”

 

“Daehyun, you hear that right?” Himchan is surprised when his husband suddenly slump himself beside him.

“Yah, where are you just now?” Yongguk just smile at his wife.

“Take Junhong. I really have to go now.”

“Okay.” Yongguk take Junhong from Himchan with force and Junhong keep extending his hand to Himchan telling him to take him.

 

“Junhong is a cry baby and clingy. Mommy just going to his reunion and it’s not mommy will run away from this house.” Daehyun scoffed.

“Daehyun. Don’t say mean thing to Junhong and how many times I have said it and can you please stop clinging to my legs.” Daehyun lift his head up to look at his mother.

“No! I don’t want to let mommy go!!!”

‘They are just the same.’ Himchan rolled his eyes. Daehyun is currently hugging Himchan left leg with his arms and legs.

“Daehyun, let go.” Himchan says and bend down to break Daehyun hug but, this kid…How can he be strong like this?

 

“Daehyun…” Yongguk bend down with Junhong in his left arm while his right hand busily opening Daehyun grip and he success in doing that.

“Daddy! Let go!” Daehyun struggle in his father strong grip.

 “Chan, I’ll take care of them.” Himchan smile and quickly grab his car keys and jacket before rushing to the front door.

‘What is that? To--Tool box? Since when that thing exists in this house?’ Himchan just shrugged off the thought and headed to the door.

 

..........

……

.

 

 “Yah!!!!!!! BANG YONGGUK!!!! WHAT THE H*** YOU HAVE DONE TO THE DOOR?!!” Himchan yell from the door. Junhong and Daehyun looks at his father that is smiling brightly.

“Daddy, what did you do?” Junhong asks innocently.

“It’s nothing much.” Yongguk reply with his proud smile.

 

“Yah!” Himchan come to him and throw his jacket to him.

“Didn’t you say that I can go? But, what is that?!” 

“Chan-ie, hold up. I just say that I’ll help to take care of the kids. I didn’t say that you can go right kids?” Himchan is dumbfounded by his husband answer. Yongguk slide his arm around Himchan waist.

“Who says you can go?” Yongguk smirk.

 

“Junhong come here.” Junhong hold Daehyun hands and they walk to the front door curious on what their father had done to the do---

“Oh. That’s why I know why everyone says Daddy is scary.” Junhong says. Daehyun nodded agreeing.

“Nailing the door with blocks. It’s extreme.” Daehyun says.

“Daddy is worse than us.” They say together.

“Yah! Bang Yongguk!!!! No for 3 months!” Himchan shout.

“WHAT?!!!!” Daehyun and Junhong giggles. They really can imagine how their father will looks like when their mother says that.

 

In the end, Himchan got lock in the room. 

 


 

A/N: I don't if this is a drabble or one shot and oh well...I hope it's okay...AND!!! JUST FOR THAT FOREWORD IT GOES [20 SUBS!?] AND [1UPVOTES!?] SERIOUSLY? Anyway, thank you cool people...^o^