True Feeling

That One Mistake

He sent the text along with Baekhyun’s address. He could only hope for the best. He just hope that the idiot won’t ruined it this time. Kyungsoo want both of them to be happy and this is the least he could do.

From: Idiot

Oh God Kyungsoo! Thank you so much. I promise you I’ll get him back :)

Kyungsoo just smiled. ‘Come on Chanyeol I know you can do it’


Chapter  6

“Urghh” Baekhyun groaned while cradling his head. Baekhyun sat up straight and leaned against the wall. He looked at the bedside table and the clock shows 10:02 am. He rubbed his eyes while his hands moving looking for his phone. He checked his phone and saw a message.

From: Kyunggie

Chaemin is safe in school now. You should get some rest okay? I’ll manage the cafe well, it’s ok :) Make sure you eat the medicine I put on your kitchen table! I’ll pick Chaemin up later too :)

Baekhyun chuckled. ‘He could be my mother seriously.’

Kyungsoo had came to his house a few hours ago when he called. Baekhyun was not feeling well today, that’s why his bestfriend had helped him by sending Chaemin to school.

Chaemin was reluctant to leave his father alone at first because he wanted to take care of him. But Baekhyun had assured him everything was fine when actually he felt like his head might explode anytime soon. So after Chaemin and Kyungsoo went out, he went back to sleep.

Baekhyun get up from his bed too fast that make him almost fall back on the bed. He spread out his arms to stopped himself from falling. He still felt a little bit dizzy so he wobbled out of his bedroom to the kitchen.

He saw some pills on the table along with a glass of water. He moved towards the table and sat on the chair. Baekhyun took the pills in his left hand and the glass in the other hand. He swallowed the pills and quickly gulped down the water. Baekhyun is actually not fond of eating pills and he actually had a hard time swallowing it.

He scrunched his nose as he could feel the bitter taste in his throat. He drank some more water and relaxed. Baekhyun slowly massaged his throbbing head. ‘What the hell is wrong with me?’ He can’t even stand straight, the throbbing was killing him.

When he was trying to relaxed himself, the doorbell rings. Baekhyun groaned because this is seriously not the time. Baekhyun wanted to just ignore whoever was outside and the ringing stopped. He was about to feel relaxed again but knocking was then heard on the door. Baekhyun groaned again before he slowly get up to see who's disturbing him at this hour.

He steadied himself and walked towards the door. He can’t walk properly right now so he just hold whatever near him as he walked. He swear he could see black spots everywhere and his sight was blurry. The dizziness was getting worse.

Baekhyun stopped and leaned against the door as he tried to gained himself up. The knocking sound startled him and he opened the door slowly. He didn’t get to see who was at the door as he felt the world spinning and suddenly everything became black. He could hear someone shouted his name before he fell in that someone’s arm.

“Baek!”

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Baekhyun blinked his eyes several times when he woke up. He was currently laying on his own bed, wrapped in a thick blanket.

He let out a groaned as he sat up and leaned against the bedrest; eyes closed. Baekhyun could feel the headache in his head is much better than before. And he also noticed that he was feeling quite warm.

“What? I’m sick?” he asked no one in particular as he rubbed his sleepy eyes. He removed himself from the bed and walked towards the door. “I need something to drink,” he muttered while his hands massaging his temple.

When he was walking he could hear someone is cooking.

Wait. Someone’s cooking?!

Baekhyun widened his eyes and shuffled to the kitchen faster. He gasped with hands covering his mouth when indeed he saw someone was there; cooking.

He saw a man was backfacing him – wearing his own frilly apron – while stirring some soup, Baekhyun assumed. When the man turned around, Baekhyun’s eyes widened more and he staggered backwards.

“Oh you’re awake,” Chanyeol smiled at him while removing the apron that was on his body. “I made you some porridge. You’re having a fever, Baek,”

Baekhyun was still frozen at the hallway. Memories from before came like bullet train.

Of when sometimes he would woke up with Chanyeol at the kitchen – cooking. Of the time when he was sick and Chanyeol will cook something for him. And of the time when they were living together as husbands before.

Chanyeol turned off the stove and moved towards Baekhyun. He frowned when Baekhyun was looking at him like he saw a ghost. “Why are you-“ Chanyeol’s words was cut off by the smaller man’s.

“Why are you here?” The words came out like a whisper but Chanyeol can hear it clearly. A moment of silence passed by before Baekhyun asked again, louder this time.

 “What are you doing in my house?!” By the time he said that, Chanyeol was already standing in front of him.

Chanyeol softened when he saw Baekhyun’s features. The said man was still small as ever. And his face was still as flawless as he could remember. But he noticed his hair had changed to a darker shade than before. And of course Baekhyun was looking at him with that angry face.

Baekhyun stepped a few steps back when he saw Chanyeol was coming closer. “Get out,” he said coldly. “GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!” he shouted while pointing to the door as he saw the taller man didn’t give any respond.

Chanyeol flinched by the sound of Baekhyun’s outburst. The said man was glaring at him. He tries to touched Baekhyun’s arm but he was swatted way. “Baek-“

“SHUT UP! Get out of here this instance, Park Chanyeol. I don’t want to see your face!” Baekhyun turned around to go inside his bedroom but Chanyeol was not giving any of it.

“Baek! Look, let’s talk,” Chanyeol pleaded while struggling to keep Baekhyun in his arms. Baekhyun was thrashing around trying to get out of Chanyeol’s hold.

“LET ME GO! THERE’S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT!” he punched Chanyeol’s chest, arms, everywhere.

“JUST LISTEN OKAY! BAEK STOP IT!” The taller man groaned as he felt another punch on his chest.

He gathered all his energy and pushed Baekhyun against the wall. He holds the side of the smaller body tightly. Baekhyun was screaming and struggling to be let go but Chanyeol was stronger than he is.

They fought for a few moments until Baekhyun was getting weaker. He was crying and he hit Chanyeol multiple times with that small fist of him weakly on the chest.

“Why are you doing this to me, Chanyeol..” Baekhyun sobbed and covered his face with his palms. Chanyeol slowly loosened his grip and whispered. “Baek, I’m so sorry but please listen to me. I’m sorry for what I did to you before. I’m sorry that I hurt you. I’m sorry for everything, Baekhyun,”

Baekhyun lifted his wet face to look at Chanyeol and said, “You think sorry is enough?” he sniffed. “You think with sorry, everything will be okay?” Tears were flowing non-stop and his eyes were red due to the crying. “You think sorry can make me less hurt huh?! You really think you can just say sorry after what you did to me, Park Chanyeol?!”

Chanyeol just looked at the man he loved silently with a guilty face. He knew he deserved this. He flinched slightly when the voice becomes louder. “Why are you not saying anything?! Nothing to say but sorry?!” Baekhyun shoved him hard and he stumbled back a little.

“Baekhyun, I know sorry was not enough. But, just please give me one more chance and let me explain,” Chanyeol answered trying to calmed Baekhyun down. Baekhyun just scoffed with tears still streaking down his cheeks. “Explain?! There’s nothing to-“

“YES THERE IS! I NEED TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING! Every single damn thing! Do you really think that I would leave you just like that?! For no apparent reason?” Chanyeol shouted. He was so frustrated with this. He wanted to explain but Baekhyun won’t hear it.

“Obviously, it’s because you don’t love me anymore! You don’t care about me anymore!” Baekhyun started to cry again as he said that.

“What?” The word that came out from Chanyeol was barely audible. He was hurt now. How could Baekhyun said that? “I don’t love you?” Chanyeol pointed to himself. “I don’t care about you?”

Baekhyun suddenly felt guilty as he looked at the hurt face Chanyeol was showing. Baekhyun opened his mouth to say something but the taller man beats him to it.

“For God sake Byun Baekhyun!” Chanyeol throwed his hands in the air. “I love you! I ing love you alright! There is not a single moment that I don’t love you!” Chanyeol looked at him fiercely; face was starting to get red. Baekhyun cowered back because Chanyeol usually used his full name when he was really mad.

“I know I’m stupid for leaving you just like that. But I had my reasons. I did that for you, Baek,” Now Chanyeol was the one that was crying. He was like a sobbing mess. Baekhyun softened as he saw tears streaming down Chanyeol’s handsome face.

“For me?” he whispered. “Yes I did that for you, baby,” Chanyeol holds Baekhyun’s face in between his hands. “My father forced me to. He’ll do something to you if I don’t follow. How can I let you get hurt, Baekhyun,” He slowly caressed Baekhyun’s cheeks, staring deeply in the smaller’s eyes.

“But why?” Baekhyun replied softly, eyebrows frowned.

“You do know that he don’t really accept our marriage right?” Baekhyun slowly nodded and Chanyeol wrapped his arms around the smaller.

“He told me once that I won’t be happy with you. But I denied that by saying that of course I’ll be happy. You’re my happiness, Baekhyun,” Baekhyun unconsciously blushed by that. “I guess he was mad when he saw our happy marriage. Especially when you gave birth to our baby Chaemin,” Chanyeol smiled and Baekhyun’s eyes started to get wet again because Chanyeol had said that with so much love.

“Father was a well known person at that time–you do know that. He was an influential person because he holds the biggest share compared to other companies. Who knows what he could do to you,” Chanyeol could see the not-convinced look in Baekhyun’s eyes. “Just what can he do?” Baekhyun asked softly, pulling away to look at Chanyeol in the eye.

Chanyeol didn’t answer that because he knew his father would do something that no one would imagine and he don’t want to scare Baekhyun of. So he just pulled the shorter man towards his chest again and continued,” I can’t do anything at that time you know? Who am I. I’m just his son. So I – with so much thinking and regret – decided to f-follow his order and l-leave you, Baek,” his voice cracked and Baekhyun looked up; propping his chin on the taller’s chest.

“You could have told me, Yeol,” Chanyeol’s heart thumped as he heard the nickname that he hadn’t hear for a long time.

“And risked hurting you? He threatened me to not tell you about me leaving. I don’t want to hurt you,” he kissed Baekhyun’s forehead tenderly.

Baekhyun almost cried by the action that he had longed so much. He quickly dug his face in Chanyeol’s chest while tightening his grip on the latter’s front shirt and let out a small sob. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyun tightly; his chin on the shorter’s head.

“It’s over now. Father had given me his position as the CEO of Park Industries. He also had regretted after seeing my bad state after I left you. And I am so sorry for leaving you alone taking care of Chaemin and making you hurt by leaving you,” he looked down and Baekhyun looked back at him with so much hurt in his eyes.

“What actually hurts me the most is knowing that you left without any goodbye,” Baekhyun’s words had stabbed Chanyeol right on the center of his heart. "You left me, left us just like that, Yeol,". He could hear how much hurt Baekhyun had felt because of his past doing.

He leaned towards Baekhyun and kissed him passionately on the lips –taking Baekhyun off guard. Every emotion was poured out in that one sweet kiss. All the longing and love that was put aside because of the break was delivered into the kiss. Chanyeol deepened the kiss as he felt Baekhyun’s small hands around his neck. And Baekhyun gladly kissed him back when Chanyeol pulled their body closer.

The kiss was sweet but they could feel the need towards each other. They let out a moaned because they had been waiting for this for a long time. The kiss tasted salty with the mix of tears they let out due to the happiness they felt.

They finally panted for air after the very long kiss. Baekhyun blushed furiously because he had to admit that that was the best kiss ever. Chanyeol chuckled and laid his forehead on his lover’s. They looked at each other with twinkling eyes.

“I love you,” Chanyeol whispered, smiling and kissing away the tears on Baekhyun’s face. Baekhyun just looked at him with uncertainty and wiped away Chanyeol’s tears with his thumb but never saying the words that Chanyeol wanted to hear.”I’m sorry Yeol just–I’m not-“ Chanyeol nodded showing that he understood that Baekhyun was still not sure about them.“I understand. I’ll wait for you, Baekhyun,” They smiled at each other.

They spend the next minutes with more sweet kisses and whispering sweet nothings towards the other; caught up with whatever they missed before.

And yeah, the cold porridge on the stove was long forgotten.


a/n:

Yeah! Finally the drama is over hoho I did my best but I guess my best wasn't good enough (LOL) It was hard for me to write this chapter seriously especially at the end :(

But I've did the best I could... right? Oh well this is my story so haha

So next chapter will be the last episode, Epilogue I guess :/ Get ready for some BaekYeol fluff woohoo!! 

Thanks to those who suscribed and commented on this story <3 

-Hana-