Missing You

That One Mistake

Chapter 2

"Ma! Ma! Ma!"

Baekhyun was woken up by the sound of his son entering his bedroom. He don't really need a morning alarm seriously.

He still didn't open his eyes but he can feel something or rather someone trying to get on his bed. Baekhyun was awake but he just pretends sleeping.

He smiled when he heard Chaemin struggling to get on the bed. Once Chaemin was on top, he shook Baekhyun's body and lay on top of him.

"Ma! Wake up!" Baekhyun closed his eyes tightly and tried to keep himself from smiling.

Chaemin was starting to get frustrated since his mama still won't wake up. So, he stood up and bounced up and down multiple times on the bed.

"Ma!" he jumped. "Wake!" jumped. "Up!" and jumped again. He continued doing that until suddenly he was pulled down. "Aaahh!"  

Baekhyun pulled and hugged him tightly towards his chest. Baekhyun rolled both of them on the bed, laughing.

"No hahaha stop ma!"

"That's what you get for waking me up!"

Baekhyun tickled his son and planted kisses all over his face. "Eww ma! You kissed me!"

Baekhyun ignored that comment and kissed his son some more. Chaemin tried getting out of Baekhyun's grip but he's just too small for that. 

They played like that for awhile and laughters echoed throughout the whole room.

After what felt like a year (by Chaemin), Baekhyun finally stop. He pulled a gasping Chaemin on top of him.

He chuckled because Chaemin was all red and panting due to the tickling.

"Tired?" Baekhyun asked while eyeing his son.

"Nope," Chaemin shook his head but his eyes was starting to close. Baekhyun smiled and Chaemin's hair to savour the moment.

He was just so happy to have Chaemin by his side. Chaemin is the only family he had. He had been so close with Chaemin that he don't know what to do if he lost his only son. He was grateful to have a son like Chaemin because the boy knows what to do despite his small age.

Every morning, Chaemin would tidy up his own bed himself despite it not being that tidy. Baekhyun would still tidy it up later anyway but still he tried. Sometimes, the little boy would help Baekhyun a little bit in the kitchen. He also listened and followed whatever his father said.

And Baekhyun also knew that his son missed his papa. Sometimes, he would go into Chaemin's bedroom at night. And he could hear his son saying something along the word "papa" and "miss you". 

But he just can't find a way to tell the child about his papa. Even Baekhyun still can't even say his name in front of Chaemin. He's just scared that he would broke down, crying infront of Chaemin.

Chaemin is really a great son and Baekhyun will never trade him for anything in the whole world.

Baekhyun looked at his son that was already sleeping on him. He put the boy beside him, on the bed. He smiled as his son speaks gibberish in his sleep and fixed his shirt that had pulled up. He gave the boy a kiss on the head before heading to the bathroom for a shower.

'I miss you, Yeol'

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

He was awoke by the sound of the alarm clock piercing through his ears. He groaned and press a button on the alarm to stop the sound. Silence welcomed him after that.

He sat up straight and ruffled his hair. He looked at the clock and proceeded to the bathroom to get ready for work.

Park Chanyeol, the CEO of Park Industries since the last two years. He had taken over his father's positon in the company.

Chanyeol had busied himself with work in the past few years. He was just scared that if he stopped for a moment, he would remember what he did to him.

After he's done showering and wearing his suit, he went to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

 He had been living alone for quiet some times so he's used to the silence that had engulfed him every morning. Chanyeol toasted some bread and make a cup of coffee for himself. Once that's done, he ate the toast while leaning on the countertop.

Sometimes he wondered what would it be if he had Baekhyun here right now. Baekhyun would be the first thing he saw when he woke up. Baekhyun would cooked something delicious for breakfast. Then, they would be joking and feeding each other.

And Chaemin. He wondered what would his son looked like right now. He must have had growned up and does he looked like him or Baekhyun? He smiled at the thought.

And the smile suddenly vanished when he remembered what he did to them. He rubbed his face and let out a sighed.

'God Baek, I miss you so much.'


a/n

Hmm why are they like this? I hope the scene between Baekhyun and Chaemin is sweet haha I want a family like them ^^

I also wanted to portray the difference between Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's morning days. Baekhyun and Chaemin had a lovely noisy morning but Chanyeol had a quiet morning.

Yeah so comment? Thanks and subscribe too  ^^

-Hana-