The audition continues

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ginny knew her time was running short so she tried to get the audition out of the way as fast as she could. There was only an hour left until they had to leave the gym, since the boys’ basketball team was coming in for practice soon.

 

“Okay guys.” Ginny said after she let out a sigh. “Let’s continue with the audition.”

 

“Baekhyun you are up next.” Baekhyun was not a tall guy, he was more on the smaller side.

 

This guy had a baby face so he was really cute. Baekhyun was very interesting looking because he had a baby face but he wore eyeliner. Baekhyun had his own unique style so Ginny was looking forward to what this dude could bring to the table. Baekhyun had this punk style going.

 

Ginny asked curiously, “Baekhyun, what are you capable of?” Baekhyun let out a sigh due to nervousness. “Well, I will be singing Rock N Roll High School by The Ramones.” Ginny knew that baekhyun was a punk rocker just by his attire. She was looking forward to this performance since The Ramones were one of Ginny’s main inspirations for enjoying rock music. Ginny said enthusiastically, “Alright. Baekhyun go ahead.” The not so tall guy Baekhyun started to sing Rock N Roll High School.

 

Well I don't care about history

Rock, rock, rock'n'roll high school

'Cause that's not where I wanna be

Rock, rock, rock'n'roll high school

I just wanna have some kicks

I just wanna get some chicks

Rock, rock, rock, rock, rock'n'roll high school

 

Ginny really liked Baekhyun’s performance. She really liked his raw voice which was perfect for rock music. The only problem was Ginny needed people that can play instruments more than anything. Ginny didn’t need people with vocal talent as much since our rock princess could sing really well. Ginny thought she really had to think about this one. She let out a little sigh, “Okay Baekhyun you did really great!” Ginny was very genuine about what she said but if there were people that could play instruments she would have to go with them. Baekhyun rubbed his neck and went back to the bleachers.

 

 

Ginny picked Luhan randomly. Luhan looked very pretty with his baby face.

 

He really stood out from the crowd. After all, not only Ginny was looking for someone that can play instruments but good looks as well. “Luhan Please be ready to perform!” “YES.” Luhan said with a big cheerful smile. He went up to Ginny.

 

 “Hey Ginny, I’m Luhan and I would like to show you what I can do with that guitar. Luhan gave Ginny his charming smile. His pleasant smile and his signature baby face,can’t top that! “Guitar Please!” said Luhan with his big smile. Ginny smiled and gave Luhan her favorite guitar in the world!

 

Ginny loved this guy’s go getter attitude and a very friendly personality.

 

On top of that he had the pretty face like a morning deer to go along with it.

 

Ginny said to herself, “YES, I Scored!!!”

 

Luhan was peppy. “I’m going to play Old Yellow Brick by The Arctic Monkeys.” Luhan had a big smile on his face and performed this awesome song by the The Arctic Monkeys. He didn’t sing but he played the heck out of the guitar. Ginny thought to herself. “ This could’ve been perfect if he sang too.”

 

Luhan finished performing and Ginny kept on yelling out “Awesome, Awesome!!!”

 

She even gave Luhan a high give at the end!

 

Luhan commented on Ginny’s guitar. “I like your pink Les Paul, great choice!It also brings out your cute but fiery character said Luhan with a wink. “Oh Thank you, that’s so sweet of you to say.” Ginny gave back Luhan a friendly smile. Luhan wasn’t trying to flirt with her, he was just friendly and outgoing by nature. There were no other motives for Luhan being friendly and nice to the girl that was holding the audition.

 

Ginny just loved his bubbly and uber affable attitude. He even played The Arctic Monkeys, which was a huge plus. Also, Luhan had the stunning good looks to go with it.

 

Ginny grabbed Luhan and said softly to his ears. “You can go stand on that corner there.” Luhan said with his cheesy smile with him waving at Ginny, “Okay girly.” Ginny looked at Tiffany and smiled. Tiffany smiled back and just shrugged. Both of the girls pretty much acknowledged that Luhan was perfect.

 

“Moving on. We got seven more to go with this audition.” Ginny  was feeling a little bit impatient by this point. She  realized that she was short on time so instead of picking names she would have people yell out to her what they could do. If its something not as important they would go in pairs, if they could offer a skill that was significant to the band they got a solo try out.

 

“Since we are low on time I’ll ask you all at the same time what you can do!”  Ginny said in a firm voice.

 

 

“Okay!” said Ginny. Xiu Min and Sehun both said,  “We can dance!” Chen shouted, “I can sing in a super high pitched voice” D.O quietly, “I can sing very well.” Chanyeol with his deep and happy voice, “ I can rap but can also play the guitar!” Lay in a humble voice,  “I love to dance, sing, play all kinds of instruments and can also compose!” Last but not least our tanned skinned boy with the y smirk Kai was confident in himself, “I can’t really play any instruments but I can dance with my hot y body, to ROCK music!”

 

Ginny was surprised at all the answers given but Kai’s answer seemed very catchy and memorable.

 

She thought to herself, “How can someone dance to Rock music? Strange, that must be very challenging!” For some reason that made sense  but was weird to Ginny at the same time. To Ginny she thought dancing was reserved for Dance music,dubstep,  electronica  and Hip Hop.  Ginny learned from Kai that even dancing to Rock music was possible. This really intrigued her!

 

Ginny called Sehun and Xiumin to the front, “Please dance for me.” Ginny knew that they weren’t gonna get selected but just wanted to at least give them a chance to do their thing.

Xiumin pulled out his Iphone 5 and went to his Youtube channel full of dance music and chose PARTY ROCK ANTHEM by LMFAO!

 

Sehun said “Good Choice!” The two boys, one taller and the smaller boy started to dance.  Ginny looked a little disappointed. She wasn’t trying to be rude or discriminating towards others with different talents. Sehun and Xiumin went back to the bleachers after their dance routine was over.Sehun was kind of tall and lanky and Xiumin had cute cheeks like dumplings! Ginny thought their dance routine was entertaining but of course its not what she was looking for. She also thought Sehun was pretty and Xiumin cute.

 

Sehun had the right elements looks wise but didn’t have the right skill for Ginny’s Rock band!


 

Ginny sighed again, “Oh five more.” Ginny was inexperienced with auditioning people. She was young and never done this kind of  thing before, so she was running out of patience rather quick. Our future young rock starlette seemed to be that she still had a lot to learn in this department. Ginny said to herself.  “I never realized how auditioning twelve guys in such a short amount of time would be this difficult.” Ginny let out a sigh and feeling a bit tired too.

 

Ginny stretched a little to get rid of her restlessness, “D.O would you up come up next please?”

 

Ginny asked in a rather drained voice. And the boy that was rather small and cute  with eyes like an owl decided to sing Always by Bon Jovi. D.O decided to sing Acapella style. Like Baekhyun, D.O really had a nice voice but the only difference was D.O’s voice was softer. Baekhyun on the other hand had a more rockish voice. D.O started to sing.

 

And I will love you, baby - Always

And I'll be there forever and a day - Always

I'll be there till the stars don't shine

Till the heavens burst and

The words don't rhyme

And I know when I die, you'll be on my mind

And I'll love you - Always

 

D.O had a very melodic voice but Ginny needed someone that was able to play an instrument. If Ginny was not much of a singer then she would want to probably select either Baekhyun or D.O here. Ginny was caught in a dilemma again because she really did see talent in both Baekhyun and D.O. There was only so many members Ginny could pick.

 

Honestly even five other members was considered a lot. Ginny was feeling bad a little. “D.O I must say that you have a really beautiful voice, you were able to sing without an instrument so beautifully.” Ginny gave D.O her feedback.

 

Ginny gave D.O a smile and he smiled back as he went to sit on the bleachers like the others.



 

Chen was an average, neat, and cute looking guy.He was not very stunning in the looks department but still looked decent. He was not really tall either. Ginny was a bit exasperated so she began to massage the back of her neck a little. In her rather tired voice Ginny started to talk to the next contestant.

 

“Alrighty, Chen.” Please show me what you can do.” Chen looked cute but in a nerdy kind of way. Chen had a very beautiful high pitched voice. He could’ve been the right person if Ginny happened to be a horrible singer and needed a backup, but Ginny was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter