Weekend is over

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay blew out the candles and before that he made a wish and everyone wanted to know what he had wished for. Lay kept quiet about it though. D.O did the service of cutting the cake. Before D.O started to cut the cake Lay pretended to cut the first piece and everyone was taking photos of him doing that.

 

It was deep into the night and everyone was pretty festive. Lay’s parents weren’t home because they went on a business trip to China, although his brother was home and he was partying with Lay’s friends.

 

Lay’s guests were busy eating the cake while drinking some wine. It was getting late but people were still chattering. Luhan had been somewhat silent all night and this worried Tao a little bit. So Tao went over to Luhan. “Hyung. You alright?” Tao felt awkward because he has never seen Luhan looking so down.

 

Luhan was drinking his wine and he seemed to be enjoying the wine more than the cake. Tao sat next to him and decided to hear him out. Luhan was still being silent but Tao wasn’t gonna just let him stay quiet all night so he decided to be all cute about it. In Tao’s cute and whiney voice, “Hyung….cmon...you can tell me, what is it? Ahh hyung.”

 

Luhan gave in to Tao’s cuteness so he decided to spill the beans. “Okay, I will tell you…..it’s about this girl. Tao giggled and asked. “What girl? Woo...hyung has a girlfriend.” Tao began to tease.  Luhan said in a sad voice. “It’s not that at all.” Tao was a little puzzled. “Eh?”

 

Luhan was a ladies man and he was always popular with the girls no matter where he went. On the surface Lulu came off as a playboy and he himself didn’t think that he would fall in love with a girl.There was something about Tiffany that Luhan could not resist. Tao wanted to know more about Tiffany.

 

“Her name is Tiffany.” Luhan said slowly. Tao just smiled in a playful way. “Pretty name.Tell me more,bro.” Luhan sighed a little bit while sipping on his wine. “This Tiffany is Ginny’s best friend and I met her once after the audition was over, but saw her again in my art class.”

 

Tao was trying to cheer on his hyung. “What’s the problem? You are a dashing guy...why don’t you try to confess to her about your feelings?” Luhan took another sip of his wine and said in a disappointing voice. “Well...Tiffany’s heart belongs to someone else...”

 

Tao had a facial expression of shock. “What? Really? So who does Tiffany like then?” Luhan took a huge sip of the wine then let out a big sigh before answering to Tao’s question.

 

“Unfortunately,she has a thing for Kris.” Tao didn’t say anything except his eyes got really big. Luhan continued with what he was going to say. “It’s hard since the man that Tiffany likes happens to be a member and the leader of the band I am in.”

 

Luhan was beyond buzzed and he didn’t even bother pouring the wine into the glass. As Lulu was drinking out of the wine bottle he was in tears. “You know what’s worse?” Tao just nodded and said one word. “Hm?” Luhan said loudly. “Tiffany likes Kris but Kris is in love with someone else.” Tao asked curiously. “Who does Kris like then?” Luhan paused for a moment and answered. “I know this may be weird but Kris likes Ginny and Ginny already has a boyfriend who is Kai.” Tao made a facial expression of disbelief. “Holy cow, that is pretty complicated.” Luhan’s eyes were starting to get puffy and he seemed pretty out of it too.

 

Kris and Hyoyeon overheard the conversation. Both Kris and Hyoyeon realized that they’re in a similar situation. They both like someone that already is taken. Kris thought that befriending Hyoyeon would help him somehow take Ginny away from Kai. Also, Hyoyeon wanted Kris to snatch Ginny away from Kai so she can have the drummer boy all to herself.

 

Lay thought it was getting late. “Hey guys let’s wrap this up.” Lay started to pick up all the mess in the living room and he was gesturing to Kyung Soo so he can help him. Kyung Soo smiled willingly and went to help him. Tao wanted to stay longer and so did Baekhyun,Chen and Chanyeol.

 

Only a few remained to help out Lay, the rest all said their goodbyes and left Lay’s house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter