Lay's party~~~~

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone arrived at Lay’s house and the party was about to begin. Lay had ordered some Chinese food to be delivered to his house and he asked his older brother to buy the drinks since everyone that he invited to the party is practically all under age.

 

Lay’s house was two story, fairly big so all the people that were there had a lot of room to play around.

 

“Make yourself at home.” Lay told everyone. D.O helped set the table. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were playing some Guitar Hero. Luhan got something to drink and sat by himself in the corner contemplating about Tiffany.

 

Kris was eyeing on Kai. Kai was having a drink with Hyoyeon and this made him mad. “I think I deserve Ginny more than you...you two timing jerk.” Kris said to himself while glaring at Kai. As Kris was thinking about a plan Suho came up to him. “Hey guy, haven’t chatted with you in awhile. What’s going on?”

 

Kris snapped out of it and was happy to see Suho since it’s been awhile. “Hey Suho, what are you up to these days? Bored without me?” Kris asked in proud kind of voice. Kris and Suho were trying to catch up but Tao came and interrupted them. “Hey Bros? What are you guys doing here?” Kris answered. “Just chatting it up. So how’s your acting gig going?”

 

Tao touched the back of his head shyly. “Oh that? It’s going well…..My dream is to be in a movie with Jacky Chan one day.” Both Kris and Suho laughed to what the younger boy just confessed.

 

Lay was helping D.O set things up. D.O asked. “So you ordered some Chinese food?”

Lay nodded and answered. “Yeah, they are gonna deliver it to our house. It should be here shortly.” D.O smiled and asked. “So how’s the band?” Lay looked up at the ceiling and sighed. “It is going good musically but there is a bit of a drama between the band members.” D.O knew that it was because of Kai and Ginny mainly.

 

Speaking of Kai, he was having a drink with Hyoyeon just catching up. Hyoyeon grabbed him by the hand and started to let out a huge sigh. “Sorry, I left you like that.” Kai was hurt when she did the dumping, he was young and didn’t know any better but now he is over her.  “I’m-” Kai was going to explain where he stands with Hyoyeon but she didn’t want to hear it. “I know you are with that vocalist in your band, but I don’t care. We can still be friends right?”

 

Kai nodded. “Of course Noona. Just because I have a girlfriend doesn’t mean we can’t be friends.” Hyoyeon has something else in mind but she decided to keep that to herself for now. Hyoyeon had no idea that Kai was in a rock band and didn’t think that she would run into him ever again.

 

Hyoyeon kept drinking. “You know...I missed you a lot, you know that boy?” Kai felt awkward. Hyoyeon was using her seductive tone of voice and it made Kai feel all weird.

Kris saw all this and thought this was a good opportunity to start pursuing Ginny. Kris didn’t want Ginny to be hurt by Kai. Since Kris wasn’t standing near them he mistook Kai’s reaction. Kris witnessed Hyoyeon seductively grabbing him and he didn’t really do much to push her off. Although in reality he was telling Hyoyeon to stop with her words.

 

“Noona,please don’t do this. I got a girlfriend and I really care about her. I don’t know what your intentions are noona but you can’t do this.” Kris didn’t get to hear this so of course he will misunderstand Kai.

 

“Ginny should see this.” Kris had a grin on his face wishing that Ginny was present to see what Kai is doing with Hyoyeon. Kris had his own agenda and so did Hyoyeon. Ginny was busy helping Lay and D.O at the kitchen. They ordered Chinese food but then Lay and D.O decided to make desserts together. Ginny had nothing better to do so she decided to help.

 

“Shouldn’t you be with your boyfriend?” Lay said in his signature motherly voice.

D.O agreed. “Yeah, your boyfriend should be keeping you company. Geesh, what kind of boyfriend is he? If he was my boyfriend I would keep him in a leesh.”  Lay laughed because the way D.O delivered those lines were too funny. Ginny laughed too but suddenly she felt something tugging at her stomach.

 

D.O asked her. “Ginny,are you okay?” D.O was like a mother just like Lay. Lay added.

“Ginny,if you don’t feel well you can go back to the living room and rest. We will take care of all this, it’s nothing.” Kyung Soo agreed. “You should do that.” Ginny decided to take their advice. “Thanks guys.” Ginny didn’t know why she was having sudden stomach problems. Our rock princess started walking towards the living room and she saw Kai and Hyoyeon standing near the door leading to the backyard. They looked a bit intimate together. By this time Kai had a few drinks so he was influenced by the booze, however he doesn’t feel the same way as Hyoyeon does.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter