The day before the club gig

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Pink & Black members were all looking forward to the day of the club gig thats happening in one day, which they pretty much all consider as their real first gig. They had two jam sessions this week and this would be the last one before their big day tomorrow.

 

Everyone gathered at Ginny’s house again. Due to much anticipation, all of them got there really early. Five boys and one girl all sat on the couch in the living room and discussed about their big gig tomorrow.

 

Kris opened his mouth first. “Guys, tomorrow is the big day and I hope all of you guys have prepared.” Kris had the firmness in his voice. Ginny and Kris both tried to be cool and collected as much as possible since this gig was very important to them. Ginny decided to forget about the things that happened a few days ago and Kris made up his mind to at least forget about Ginny until the big gig was over.


 

Now that they have less jam sessions a week the band members practiced a lot during their alone times too. “So you guys practiced all the songs right?” Kris wanted to make sure that the members all did their parts.

 

Everyone nodded all at the same time including Ginny herself. She still had a hard time facing Kris after what happened days ago.

 

Our rock Princess just wanted to make sure that she got the setlist right. “Duizhang?” Ginny said in a somewhat nervous voice. “Can we go over the list again? Just incase? I don’t really like repeating myself too many times so listen carefully everyone.”

 

Something just hit Ginny, she just remembered Kris saying that they might change the setlist around a little bit. She raised her hands while everyone’s attention went straight to Ginny. “Duizhang,I remember you saying that we will be changing the setlist around a little bit...What happened to that?”

 

Kris gave Ginny an awkward look, whenever the bassist saw Ginny he couldn’t help but to feel flustered. But he tried his best to compose himself well in a group situation like this.

 

Kris thought about it for a little bit and was able to recall what he said days ago regarding the setlist. While the the band members were having a very significant discussion Kris and Ginny were exchanging awkward looks to one another and of course the Pink & Black members didn’t understand why.

 

Kris said simply, “How about we use all the songs that we played during the party gig at Key’s house and maybe add a new song or two on top of that?” Chanyeol wanted to add one of his favorite rockers of all time, “Um duizhang, is it okay if we add Jimi Hendrix?” As he asked that question his whole face glowed. Jimi Hendrix was one of the guys that was responsible to get Chaneyol to pick up that guitar at the tender age of twelve.

 

Kris was okay with it but wanted to make sure that the others were okay with it as well. As the leader of the band, he did believe in making decisions in a democratic way, although he can be stubborn and can go with his own way at times.

 

Normally when the band met, they would go straight down to the basement to practice, but today it was a little different. Kris thought it would be good to have a group meeting in the living room instead of doing it in their usual place.

 

Ginny wanted to get this out of the way because, having Jongin and Kris around her at the same time made her feel a little weird. She wanted to really forget about what happened that day but she just couldn’t erase what happened completely. To make matters worse she couldn’t tell anybody not even her best friend Tiffany,if she found out about that, she would be deeply hurt since she has feelings for the duizhang.


 

Kris thought about what Chanyeol said and then asked everyone. “So..are you guys all okay with adding a song from Jimi Hendrix to the setlist?” He asked in his firm voice. Everyone seemed fine with it except for Luhan.

 

“I think Jimi Hendrix doesn’t really fit into our concept.” Chanyeol didn’t understand, since Jimi Hendrix was a legend and the taller boy thought it was okay since they really didn’t have a set concept. Luhan didn’t really have anybody to please so he didn’t have to try to look cool. Tiffany didn’t show to band practice since she realized that today wouldn’t be such a good day and she knew that this was a day before their big debut at the club.

 

While the boys were arguing about whether Jimi Hendrix should make it into the playlist, Ginny went over to the kitchen to get some snack to munch on. She looked in the cupboards to see what she can mana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter