On their own

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, guys I am back with the new chapter. I am trying hard to be on schedule and not lag. Thanks to everyone that have been

supporting this story, I know its not very good , but I am trying my utmost best to make it as interesting as I possibly can!

I would appreciate it if you guys subscribe to to it because I worked really hard. 

 

 

 

Jongin knocked on the door with much anticipation. Ginny slowly walked towards the door and opened it without even peeping through the hole.

 

Jongin said with a smile on his face, “I missed you a lot.”

Jongin then hugged his girl tenderly but Ginny on the other hand wasn’t really in the mood to be sweet this very day but she tried hard not to show her gloomy side to her boyfriend.

 

Jongin asked in a somewhat insecure voice, “You missed me too right?” Ginny cheerfully said, “Of course I missed you sweetie.” Ginny was disturbed by earlier occurrences but tried really hard not to think about it and she decided to be her normal self in front of her guy.

 

Ginny said with a smile. “Let’s get down to the basement and get some practicing done.” Jongin smiled back at her, “Sure thing.”

 

The couple went down to the basement and they were both concerned about something but different things. Jongin let out a sigh as he sat on his drum chair. He picked up his drumsticks and looked up at the ceiling.Ginny grabbed her guitar and put it around her then grabbed onto her microphone and said, “Testing, testing, 1.2.3.”

 

Ginny sighed while still worrying about her best friend and the band leader, “I guess we are good to go Jongin?” Ginny carefully acknowledged that they were able to go ahead and get on with their duo jam session.

 

Ginny was a bit out of it and forgot what songs they had to practice. “Hey Jongin.”

 

Jongin interrupted what his girlfriend was about to say, “Hey babe, you don’t have to call me Jongin all the time.I thought you were gonna give me pet name?”

 

Ginny shook her head and remembered the conversation from before regarding pet names. “Oh yea, I totally forgot about that.” Ginny thought about it for a little while. “Hmm..I’ll just call you sweetie or Jjong.”

 

Jongin said with a puzzled expression, “Jjong that is weird, I think I mentioned to you before and Jjong kinda sounds like my dog’s name, just call me sweetie.” After Jongin said that he did his signature laugh. He wanted to hit Ginny on the shoulder while doing that but he was too far away for her to reach that far.

 

Jongin pushed the foot pedal to get warmed up and tried to remember which songs they had to practice. “Oh yea, I think the Duizhang wanted us to practice Cherry Bomb from the Runaways and Middle from Jimmy Eat World,I believe.”

 

Ginny smiled brightly, “Oh yea, now I remember now.” Ginny was trying to keep her chirpy attitude at least when she was with Jongin and having a jam session. Even if that was the case our rocker girl had a hard time just shaking it all off.

 

Ginny smiled brightly but it wasn’t very genuine and Jongin didn’t know what was going through Ginny’s head at the moment.

 

Ginny started to sing Cherry Bomb. Can't stay at home, can't stay at school

Old folks say, ya poor little fool

 

The girl was strumming her guitar, trying to sing but she couldn’t. She kept on thinking about what happened earlier. The images of Kris hugging her made her feel weird in the stomach.Ginny’s voice was getting weak while she was singing this song and it was supposed to be sung with a lot of power and energy but it was the opposite of that.

 

Jongin was drumming with all his might but when he noticed that Ginny wasn’t giving it all like her normal self, he felt that something was off. The boy stopped, with his drumsticks still in both of his hands, “Babe, what’s wrong?”

“You don’t seem like yourself today?”

 

Ginny stopped too as she couldn’t hear the drum beats no longer. “I don’t know sweetie,maybe I am getting sick or something.”

 

Ginny couldn’t tell him what was really going on because if he knew about the situation it might not be good for this band... thats growing.

 

Jongin was genuinely concerned, “Do you think we should continue to practice? I don’t think we should, if you are in not so good condition.”

 

Ginny shook her head, “No, it’s okay, we have to get some practicing done,considering our first club gig is like right around the corner.”

 

Jongin sighed a little confused, “Okay, whatever you say then babe, just don’t cry to me later.”

 

The pair practiced despite what was going on and they got most of all the songs down. Meanwhile, Lay called Chen to let him know about his birthday that was coming up in a few. He was in his room worried a little since the gig was practically on the same day as his birthday.

 

Lay dialed Chen’s number with his Iphone that he didn’t use much, after a few rings Chen picked up, “Hello,Lay?”

The keyboardist was happy to hear from his friend Chen again.

 

“Hey guy, I haven’t talked to you in awhile.Listen, our gig is coming up, you know the one thats gonna be at the club.?”

 

“Also, my birthday is coming up and it happens to be on the same day as the gig so we decided to have an after party once our performance is over.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter