Her Room

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone left Ginny’s house but there was someone that hasn’t left yet, her boyfriend Jongin was sitting on her fluffy Pink and black bed just conversating. Jongin wasn’t quite sure if he had been into to her room at least once before. Ginny’s room was decorated with posters of her favorite bands, mostly rock bands, but she also had a huge poster of Exo right below her bed. There was a total of two posters of Exo in her room. One was a huge one right beneath her bed with all the Exo members and on the board of her bed was a mini poster just of Kai.

 

Ginny’s carpet was black but there was a fuzzy pink rug right next to her bed.Jongin was fascinated with the way her girlfriend’s room looked.

 

Kai got off of Ginny’s pink and black bed, started to walk around. “Wow baby, your room is very spacious,I also love the way there is a black mahogany table right on the pink fuzzy carpet.Who designed this room”?

 

The spunky rock girl smiled out of contentment. “Well I would have to say that... originally it was my idea but my family helped putting in some input.”

 

Our two young rock music lovers held each other and It was close to 7:30pm and Onew wasn’t back yet.

 

Jongin looked at the time. “Oh, isn’t your brother coming home soon? Or shouldn’t he be here by now?” He was nervous because he didn’t want Ginny’s brother to get the wrong idea.

 

She touched her boyfriend’s shoulder. “Honey, don’t worry, my brother is open minded, he isn’t gonna get mad if you are in my room.”

 

Jongin was relieved. “Hewh,I am glad...I just don’t want your brother to think that I am doing things I shouldn’t be doing.”

 

Ginny slyly asked. “And what would that be hm?”

 

Ginny has been showing our drummer different sides and Not just the tough exterior but also the girly, maybe a little bit of the naughty side too.

 

The girl looked into the boy’s eyes. “You know, Channie oppa was thinking that we will be doing certain things earlier.” Ginny wanted to giggle after saying that but she was able to say it with a straight face.

 

Both Ginny and Kai were on the bed and the boy put his arm around her shoulder, she just leaned against him comfortably.

 

Jongin was playing with his girl’s hair. “Do you like it when I mess around with your hair?”

 

Ginny gasped for some air. “Yes, yeah, I do...your soft touch.” Ginny couldn’t say anything more,she liked the feeling but had a hard time describing it in detail.

 

Jongin decided to ask something personal,he wasn’t so sure but asked away anyways. “Hey sweetie... you never had a boyfriend before right?” Jongin was scared that he might offend her but he was genuinely curious about his new girlfriend’s dating history.

 

Ginny got off of Jongin’s chest and looked at him in the eyes. “Yeah, you are my first boyfriend but why you ask? You should be proud that you are my first.” Ginny wanted to emphasize that Kai was his first and she felt really good saying that too. Deep inside she wanted Kai to feel the same way,feeling honored that he was the first man to ever steal Ginny’s heart.  

 

Kai the drummer did feel somewhat superior to other men and he certainly didn’t hide the fact that he was glad. “I remember you telling me before that you never dated, of course I am proud. Come here you silly girl.”

 

Ginny was warm so she took off her favorite pink sweater she was wearing. She had her black tank top on and it matched Kai’s black tank top, he never put his sky blue hoodies back on from earlier either. Jongin couldn’t keep his eyes off of Ginny’s body.

 

Ginny said in an embarrassed tone. “Sorry, it’s a little warm in this house today, so I had to take it off.There is no meaning in this so please don’t take it the wrong way.” Ginny didn’t want Kai to have certain thoughts so tried to make him think that everything she just did was innocent.

 

Kai laughed out really loud. “Girl, you really are dating someone for the first time, relax babygirl...I wasn’t thinking anything okay?”

 

Ginny was a little insecure about her body image since she was not built like a model and she couldn’t help but to think that Kai had a nice body so she was comparing herself to him.

 

On top of that,she was still pretty sensitive about guys checking her out that way, even if it was just her boyfriend. Ginny’s face turned bright red and was burning.It didn’t help that the room was quite warm too.

 

Ginny quickly decided to break the silence. “Um Jongin ah,I better go turn on the AC, it’s kinda warm in here.”

 

Kai flicked Ginny’s forehead. “Wha? I thought you’re gonna call me Jongin oppa from now on?”

 

“Sorry, I guess I am not use to calling people oppa when they are the same age as me. Anyways, I’ll be back.” Ginny went downstairs to turn off the AC and saw her brother sitting there on the couch.

 

“Bro, you were so quiet that I didn’t think that you were home.” said Ginny surprised.

 

Onew gave his little sister his signature eye smile. “Sorry, I didn’t even realize that you were home lil sis. I was thinking about going to KFC, wanna join me?”

 

Ginny was embarrassed to tell her big brother that Jongin was in her room and she just came downstairs to adjust the AC.

 

“Oppa, I don’t think I can...I got a guest waiting for me in the room.” Ginny started walking towards the AC and adjusted it to a lower temperature.

 

Onew said shockingly. “Oh really? So who? Your lover boy I presume?” Onew talked as if he was shocked but he wasn’t really all that surprised,Onew was smart guy. Afterall, he worked as an IT guy at his job.

 

Ginny got a little annoyed. “Yes, it is Jongin in the room, oppa.I am going back in the room since I already did what I came down here to do.”

 

Onew said. “Hey little missy, you don’t have to give me that attitude and I am okay with you inviting over that Kai or Jongin whatever the heck is name is.You guys want to come to KFC with me? my treat.”

 

Ginny finally agreed but wasn’t sure how Jongin was gonna perceive this. “Okay, I will go ask him if he is okay with it.”

 

Ginny went back into the room and Kai was just looking at random items in his girlfriend’s bed.The thing that really caught his eyes were a few trophies from ballet competition when Ginny was very small. When Ginny walked in, Kai was holding onto one of the trophies.

 

Once Ginny saw Kai holding onto one of her ballet trophies, she got a little embarrassed. “Jongin Ah! I mean Jongin Oppa, why are you looking at that? It’ so embarrassing.Would you please hand it over?” Ginny walked over to Kai, grabbed the trophies, and snatched it out of his hands. “Uhhh, I am sorry.. I don’t know what it is, but I don’t really like people touching those trophies.”

 

Kai couldn’t understand why Ginny was so sensitive about him touching certain items of hers. Kai felt since she was his girlfriend now, she should be more open with herself. Our kind an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter