Are you guys dating?

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s another day for Ginny and she was in her Trig class. She was just sitting down and sort of dozing. Ever since Ginny had been in this band she didn’t have a whole lot of time to focus on her studies. She managed to finish her homework and also Ginny was a smart girl so she didn’t need to really study for quizzes.

 

Tiffany tapped Ginny on the shoulder. “Hey wake up! You must be tired huh?” Ginny woke from Tiffany’s tap. “Ow!” Ginny said.

 

“Don’t doze off during lecture.” Tiffany warned her friend. Ginny somewhat sleepily, “I think I been really tired ever since I started this band...but... I don’t regret it one bit!” Tiffany smiled at her friend sleepy friend. “So your band is working out good right?” Ginny smiled back. “Yeah, I love what I do but it’s a lot of work though.” Ginny started yawning.

 

The teacher said. “Pay attention Miss Ginny!” Ginny yawned again and said. “Yes, Mr. Smith.”

 

Ginny tried her best to stay on top of it although her body was really tired and Trigonometry wAS Ginny’s last class.Once the bell rang Ginny rushed out of class and Tiffany ran after her. “Wait for me girl!”

 

Ginny was so tired that she wanted to take a day off from band session and she kind of missed taking naps like she used to as well. Our rock princess didn’t regret forming a band one bit but her body just wasn’t used to juggling school and rocking out all at the same time. Tiffany caught up to her. “Wow, Ginny girl, you must be super tired these days.” Ginny looked at her friend tiredly. “Yeah I am a bit exhausted,I think I am gonna call the guys to cancel band practice today...but just for today though.” Tiffany was understanding and caring towards her friend. “Okay girl, then have a good rest, just take good care of yourself okay?”

 

As soon as Ginny got into her car, she texted everyone and told them she wanted to cancel today’s jam session due to her being really tired. She wrote to everyone saying, “Hey guys, I am so sorry but I have to cancel today’s jam session because I am too tired for practice.I Apologize and we will carry on our jam session like usual tomorrow at 5pm at my house, okay?”

 

Everyone got Ginny’s texts and they felt bad that Ginny was really tired.They sent her a message saying that they understand and  wanted her to get some good rest. Ginny was lucky to have such kind hearted band members.

 

Kai got the same text message like the others but that didn’t stop him from visiting her and he just wanted to be in her presence. He knew that she was not going to pay attention to him since she was too tired to do so but still he decided to go visit Ginny anyways.

 

Ginny barely got home, she was so tired that she collapsed on her couch and not too long later Ginny dreamt about someone ringing the doorbell but it wasn’t a dream. The doorbell rang loud and clear for Ginny to wake up.

 

Ginny woke up, feeling groggy. “Who the heck is ringing the doorbell,I sent a text message to everyone about there being no jam session today?” Ginny said in a grumpy voice.

Ginny looked at the pigeon hole and it was Jongin. “What is Jongin doing here? I told him there was no practice today?!”

 

Ginny opened the door and she said with a half sleepy face. “Hey Jongin...you got my text regarding today right?” Kai said with a guilty voice. “Yeah,I did but, I really wanted to see you.”

 

Ginny felt a little weirded out by Kai saying that and it was not like they were dating yet. Kai saying those things made her feel as if they were together already.

 

Ginny was yawning. “Come on in.” just to let you know, I wont be very attentive.I am going to be taking a nap.I am so tired.” Ginny felt bad,she didn’t want to show her weakness to Kai and she wanted to show how passionate she was even when she was worn out. She wanted to be this super energetic rock girl that never ran out of fuel. “Why would you want to come to visit me if you knew that I am going to be just sleeping?” Ginny was still confused about Kai’s true intentions.

 

Kai repeated what he said earlier. “Like I said, I want to be in your presence and I don’t care if you are not gonna talk to me or whatever, just seeing you is enough.” Ginny really knew that Kai had feelings for her by this point but she felt the same, so it didn’t even matter. Our rock princess felt guilty. She didn’t think people could like each other this quickly and she thought liking someone would take some time.

 

Ginny said in a sluggish voice. “You know, I used to think that it takes a long time for people to like each other, but I guess sometimes you don’t know when something like this can happen.” Kai wasn’t sure if he should be straightforward about his feelings and the drummer boy was going through a dilemma for sure. Because on one hand he felt that he should admit it now and the other side of him was telling him to wait a little longer.

 

 

Ginny was laying on her stomach with her eyes closed but not completely asleep because she wanted to at least be awake enough to hear Kai just in case he wanted to talk to her. Ginny apologized to Kai out of the blue. “I’m sorry for letting you down,I wanted to show how passionate I am about music,but my body is not allowing me to do that right now.”

 

Kai petted Ginny on the head and said. “It’s alright I know you are passionate about our band and just because you canceled one day due to exhaustion doesn’t mean you are any less passionate about it,so just relax okay?”

 

Ginny was surprised because there was a little bit of skinship going on, although somewhat subtle.

 

Also, Kai seemed very understanding and Kind. Ginny smiled while still half asleep. “Thanks Jongin for being so understanding, I didn’t think that you can be like this.” For some reason Ginny couldn’t sleep any longer so she decided to get up. Kai asked. “Why did you get up, don’t worry about me I am fine. “No, Jongin I just don’t want to be rude and be sleeping when a guest is here.” Kai just smiled and Ginny just had a hard time trying not to be nervous. Ginny’s heart was beating severely but somehow she was trying to keep her cool.

 

They both wanted to tell each other how much they liked each other but they only have known each other for such a short time that it felt kind of inappropriate for them. Ginny asked curiously. “Jongin,do you think it’s okay for people to start dating even if they have only have known each other for a short amount of time?” Kai had to think about that for awhile.  “You know, I think that really depends on the situation...why do you ask?” Ginny said. “Just curious about how you view these kinds of things.”

 

Ginny’s hair was all messed up from laying on the couch and also she looked too tired to be her normal energetic self. She felt embarrassed to show that side to someone that she supposedly has a crush on and Kai really wanted to ask her out but had such a hard time doing it. Ginny asked another question. “Do you think its okay for us to date? I mean with others knowing about it?”

 

“I know that my big brother is okay with it.obviously he kinda likes you for some reason,but I mean in front of our band mates…?” Kai put his hand on Ginny’s knee as he spoke, “I don’t see why not.”

 

Ginny was startled when she realized that Kai’s manly hand was on her knee, although it felt really good. She was blushing all over but couldn’t hide it since it was not dark like the other night and nobody else was there to save her from it. Kai leaned close to Ginny and smiled. “You know you are blushing right?” Ginny hit Kai on the shoulder really hard and sounding annoyed. “Look, you don’t have to remind me.” Kai found Ginny’s shy girly side really cute.

 

Ginny opened up again as she let out a sigh. “You see,I been very tomboyish for a little awhile but lately I been feeling girly again.” Ginny twitched and started to say in an irritated  voice. “I tried so hard not to be girly but it’s all coming back for some reason.” Kai teasingly asked. “Is it cuz of certain someone?” Ginny quietly answered. “Could be.” Ginny couldn’t take it anymore and she wanted to be held by Kai, not just a light hug but an actual hug. Kai was thinking the same thing and he wanted to really hold Ginny.

 

Ginny decided to use something as an excuse and that was her headache.She slyly put her head on Jongin’s shoulder,She said mumbling. “Don’t get the wrong idea,it’s just, I have a huge headache and I just wanted to use your shoulder as a pillow okay?” Kai knew that she was using this as an excuse to get closer, but she was too shy to do it directly. Kai smirked. “Alright, understood.” Ginny kept her head on Kai’s shoulder for a whole five minutes,she was able to smell his scent and it was so good. Ginny said to herself, “Jongin smells so good.” Jongin had a scent of something that reminded her of citrus.

 

Kai felt very happy too and he was able to smell her hair that smelt like Pantene Proven shampoo.

 

Ginny’s body odor even smelt very feminine, like passion fruit. Kai was somewhat thrown off by such a lovely scent. “I didn’t know you were so girly Ginny and you were trying so hard to hide this side of you?” Ginny still had her head on his shoulder and she suddenly felt Jongin’s arm go over her shoulder. Also, Jongin lifted Ginny’s head, held her chin and

Jongin said firmly. “Look at me Ginny,I think I liked you ever since we met during the audition.”

 

Our rock princess swallowed her saliva and stayed quiet as Kai decided to man up and just ask Ginny out. “I am tired of playing games,so what if we have only met not too long ago? Ginny, would you like to be my girl?”

 

Ginny was happy but shocked and she didn’t know how to react because she didn’t think that he would be this direct. Ginny was silent as she just decided to lean her head on Kai’s shoulder again.

 

Kai knew her answer was a yes but a quiet one. Jongin just giggled underneath his breath.

 

Ginny’s whole face was heated and Kai was able to feel it.He lifted her face up once more and held her chin as he used his two fingers to play with it. Ginny couldn’t look at him in the eyes though. Kai said softly. “You are cute Ginny,you are not this tough girl I thought you were.” Ginny decided to speak up. “I didn’t think that you could be so in touch with your emotions,I also didn’t think that you could be this sweet either.” Ginny added. “To answer your question from earlier, it’s a yes.”

 

Ginny was no longer sleepy nor even tired and she felt like she got so much energy from Kai.

 

Kai was happy to hear her say yes to his question from earlier “ You really want to be my girlfriend?” Kai said with excitement but still unsure and Ginny let out a big smile where she was actually showing her teeth. Her sweet little dimples too. “Yeah, I am your girl now and your are my boyfriend.”

 

Kai asked Ginny. “Would you call me oppa too just like the other guys?” Ginny giggled.
“But we are the same age though.” Kai smirked. “Well.. but I am several months older than you.” Kai demanded Ginny to call her oppa at least once. “Call me Oppa Ginny, try it.”

Ginny had a hard time letting that word slip from . She stuttered while saying it. “O-Oppa….?” Kai smiled. “There you go my baby.”

 

Ginny’s whole body was electrified and Kai felt the same way too. Kai said with his manly deep voice. “Come here, baby...come closer to your oppa…” Ginny slowly started to lean towards his developed chest and stayed there. for awhile. Ginny was a little scared since she had never dated anyone before unlike Kai. Ginny said nervously. “I never dated anyone before, you are my first boyfriend.” Kai smirked proudly. “Well...I am honored.” While these two new love birds were holding each other, there was a sound of the door opening and sure enough it was Onew.

 

Onew saw his little sister being held by the drummer boy from the band. Onew already knew just by looking at them that they liked each other a lot so it wasn’t much of a surprise. As Kai heard the door and turned around. “ Hello Hyung.” Kai immediately turned around and got Ginny off of him.

 

Onew smiled. “So it looks like you guys are together, I was right.I’ll let you date my sister but I am letting you know now,if you hurt her... I don’t know what I would do...she is my baby sister, so its my job to protect her okay?” Kai smiled nervously. “Hyung, don’t you worry, I’ll do my best. If not  then I’ll be ready for your wrath.” Ginny was rather embarrassed by her big brother being so protective over her.

 

Onew asked curiously, “What happened to your jam session today?” Ginny answered. “ I was really tired so I canceled it just for today, so I can take a nap and stuff.” Onew laughed thinking that she was just making up excused. “Uh-huh sure, if you are so tired what are you and Jongin doing together like this hm?”

 

Ginny was starting to blush. “Oppa, I was laying on the couch taking a nap and Jongin showed up. I did sent him a text like everyone else regarding today’s jam session but...” Onew teased his little sister and was enjoying it. He was protective but enjoyed teasing his younger sister. “Jongin really missed you girly.”

 

Both Ginny and Kai were embarrassed to Onew just having fun with them.Onew was Ginny’s big brother but every now and then he showed his childlike side.

 

Ginny said in a frustrated voice. “Oppa stop teasing me. Its really annoying!” It was already like close to 8:00pm and Ginny had some studying to do so she told Kai to go home.Onew decided to order some pizza for dinner and asked if Kai wanted to join them. “Hey Jongin, would you like to stay for dinner?” Kai answered. “No it’s okay, I think Ginny wants me to go home anyways.” Ginny was pretending to be angry. “Yeah, hurry up and go home. I am so tired of looking at your face!” Onew couldn’t help but to chuckle. “Hey sis, thats not nice of you to say to your boyfriend.” Ginny said with a smirk. “So? Why should I care?”

 

Ginny couldn’t seem to be so sweet to her new boyfriend in front of her own big brother.

 

Kai smiled and waved at his girlfriend. He knew she wasn’t being like that for no reason,he knew she was too embarrassed to act sweet to him in front of her brother.Kai left for the night,while Onew and Ginny were eating dinner together which they haven’t done in quite some time. Onew let out a genuine smile. “We haven’t eaten together in forever huh?” Ginny smiled back at her brother. “Yeah I know, I kinda forgot what being a family was all about until I formed my rock band and also you being more involved in my life these days.”

 

Onew said approvingly. “ I think Jongin seems like a good kid so be nice to him.” Ginny trying to be annoyed. “I’ll try.”

 

After dinner Ginny went up stairs to do some homework,she had to do some research for her English class and she had to write a five page essay. Once she was done with her research,she went into the bathroom and washed up. She looked at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter