Final.

Disconnected Wires
Disconnected Wires
a deluforselu drabble
 
 
 

The clouds hang over bustling Seoul that glows with its never ending rhythm of people;  pedestrian pavements stained with the rain's aftermath and Sun hesitating to shine an ocean over the gray horizon. 

 

Luhan walks slowly on the streets, trudging slowly and lips curled into a frown. He quietly stares at his phone,  fingers drumming in anticipation, waiting for a signal. 

 

Connected to Triopika Cafe 

 

Luhan's frown transcends into something new altogether and he pumps his fist in the air, satisfied. He softly whispers, "Thank you, Triopika Cafe. Thank you. " 

 

--- 

 

In the nightlife of Hongdae, the artificial lights are pulsing with the electro music, loud steps of high heels inches too high, soft ruffles of leather skirts inches too short. Sitting alone and forlorn, Luhan quietly taps at his phone again. 

 

"Excuse me, what's the wifi password here?"  

 

"Sorry sir, its only for bistro use." 

 

Luhan feels his emotions taking over him, the heat growing from the core of his bones, the tears pushing at the back of his eyes and fists clenched too tightly; he breathes in and out, grabs his coat and gets up. 

 

"Wait, Lu!" Sehun with two drinks in hand rushes over to Luhan, "Where are you going?" 

 

"I'm looking for wifi,  Sehun," Luhan mumbles incoherent words to himself, then a little louder, "Cause it's for bistro use only." 

 

Some teens look over to him and instantly gape at the Chinese boy, dressed in gold studs on the shoulder and leather pants; hands grasping onto his Samsung Galaxy S4  firmly. 

 

Before Sehun can say anymore, he leaves. 

 

--- 

Luhan's tears are streaming down his face, and it mirrors the rain pouring over the tar roads and brick walls, moss springing in between slots and fern brought back to life as the silver ribbons of frustration trickle down his pale cheeks. 

 

"No, no, no," He's hysterical now, sobbing fits and shivering, "Don't die on me, please. Please, no..." 

 

The last band of white empties out, desperately trying to hold on to its last life but like all other, the band stops glowing a faint white, the data stops blinking and Luhan's sanity flies away. 

 

"Wifi, new wifi," He runs out of his house, immediately crashing into Sehun, "Get out of the way." 

 

Sehun looks down at his phone and grabs Luhan by the shoulder,  hugging him close despite the shaking and resisting and he weakly whispers, "Please stop, Lu. Please, stop." 

 

He leans in and almost kisses Luhan but the blond ducks away and runs. 

 

Luhan was sorry;  but he had fallen unconditionally in love with Wifi. 

 

--- 

 

Luhan's soft giggles errupt into loud ones and he doubled over, chuckling.  

 

His hands are firmly placed around a cube object, black and sleek with lights blinking on them, and he quickly runs to his phone, placing the cube object on the ceramic table. 

 

Password for Luhan's Wifi ㅋㅋㅋ 

Wifisaranghae 

 

Connected to Luhan's Wifi ㅋㅋㅋ 

 

Luhan sighs in content, as he leans in and pecks the smooth surface of his new service provider,  "I love and cherish you, from this line to the next." 

 

--- 

 

"Luhan, what's your wifi password?" 

 

"Sorry but she's fully committed to me," Luhan stated haughtily, "And she won't sell her body to other people." 

 

Baekhyun gives him a look before switching the mobile data on and Luhan creeps into the computer room. 

 

His hands caresses over the black surface, and he softly leans close, "I'm in love with you, don't ever forget that." 

 

 

OHMYGOD GUYS I FEEL SO ASLDJFHALSDJGH

IM LAUGHING SO HARD

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED

AUTHORNIM HAS GONE CRAZY KBYE

This is a 400 subbies celebration fic, sort of, nah, i was just having weird thoughts

i hope you guys still like me. :(