Almighty Key is nothing compared to me

JongKey plus Me

KEY'S POV:

WTF. WHY THE HELL DID MY JONGHYUN KISS HER?!!? Even if it was just a peck, they still had SKINSHIP. And Jonghyun is showing that off to everybody? Does he not take our relationship into consideration? I know that I agreed to let her stay here, but Jonghyun's idea of a practical joke isn't even a practical joke, man. PECKING people on the cheek to see their reaction isn't a joke- it's just pure stupidity. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR BOYFRIEND IS STANDING RIGHT THERE. So you can't blame me for slapping her across the face.

-slap- .................o.o....I just slapped her across the face with my amazing Key power and she didn't even flinch....

-slap2-.......0_0...her lip is starting to bleed....

-slap3-......=.='....her cheek is swollen...

-slap4- WTF IS THIS? I JUST PUNCHED HER WITH THE STRENGTH I USED ON IDOL MAKNAE REBELLION AND SHE JUST ROLLED OVER AND KEPT ON SLEEPING.

-slap35-.......=_=" screw this. I'm too old. I give up.

 

ONEW'S POV:

Wow. Key is pissed. He doesn't know it, but he can't think to himself. He always ends up yelling his thoughts out loud, but we've never told him that. Of course not. Why would we do that? It's always good to know what's going on inside Key umma's head....hee hee hee......I feel bad for the girl though; Key's punches are quite hard. But the fact that she isn't waking up is just plain odd. I mean, Key's starting to moan over his hand, but she hasn't even blinked. What is she, a rock? Last time Key punched our vase out of anger and broke it, but his hand was perfectly fine. And now he's over punching a girl in the face? That girl is not human. Not that it matters anyway, since now I have so many things I have to try on Chicken...thanks Minho.....

 

JONGHYUN'S POV:

Oh my. Onew's drooling again, which means that he's off in dreamland with his chicken. I will never understand the guy's love for chicken. On the other hand, Key's swearing and cussing and yelling in my room, but I don't hear any thumps anymore, so at least he's not beating the girl up. Yikes. I didn't think that he took our 'relationship' that seriously. But the fact that she hasn't woken up is just...amazing...even I woke up when Key slapped me last time, and I sleep like a log...

It's been 20 minutes now and Key's still at it. He doesn't get tired does he? It's getting kind of annoying though, and on top of that, if he actually hurts her, we're going to have to pay for her medical bills, which means that we won't have that much money for chicken food. Onew will then have a fit because we'll go hungry  (in other words he won't get enough chicken).  And plus, I won't have a toy anymore! My deprived childhood has resulted in me using people, especially crazed stalker fangirls, as dolls that I can dress and undress, drop and smash, cuddle and crush as much as I want. This is what happens when parents encourage noonas to use their younger brothers as barbie dolls, just in case you were wondering. So now, let's watch history repeat itself...

 

MY POV:

Mmm, why is my cheek puffy? And why is my lip bleeding? I'm pretty sure I didn't dream of biting Jong last night, even though it's something I really REALLY want to do...-- lips- Whoa, I was biting myself really hard wasn't I?

"Finally up?"

I looked up to see Key huffing and puffing in the corner, looking like he had just come back from working out. I smiled the best I could, although it was quite hard with swollen cheeks and bleeding lips.

"Yeah. How long have you been up, honey?"

He instantly looked repulsed at my use of the word 'honey'. I did too, once I realized his reasoning. After all, there is nothing worse than a wife cheating on her husband so blatantly as to call the man she was having an affair with 'honey' while sitting in her husband's bed. Omg. Did I just say that? I would never cheat on Jongie! Even if it was Key, the next most perfect man in the world after Jonghyun.  I quickly hopped out of bed and ran into the living room to declare my love for Jonghyun all over again just in case someone heard me call Key `honey`. Jonghyun looked at me and gawked at the beautiful face of his future wife when I entered the room. I could tell that he loved me more than anything in the world just by the way his eyes kept travelling from my face to Key and back to mine again. I mean, if someone could pull Jong baby's eyes away from Key, they must be prettier than Miss Universe--or, they could be me. I was sure Jonghyun couldn't stop looking at me because he loved me so much, but why were Onew, Taemin and Minho staring at me too? I was flattered that they found me attractive, but they should have known by now that their future sister-in-law had eyes for no one besides Jonghyun.

"Key...you...whoa...." Onew broke the silence and the romantic air in the room. God dammit Onew; did you really have to ruin the moment and divert Jonghyun's attention?

"Hyung...you're...wow...you're really jealous aren't you?" Taemin broke out laughing, and Minho joined in. Onew's eyes went back to Chicken and Key left the room, glaring at Taemin all the way out. Jonghyun was about to follow him, but decided to come back and gently trail his finger across my face. I had to pinch my already bleeding nose with Emmet Cullen strength to prevent myself from splattering blood all over Jonghyun. His eyes, they were so.....so..gentle..so loving...so...

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Key," he yelled down the hall,"it's a shame you didn't go for boxing. You would have won the world championships in an instant."

"Wha-no-what---this is OUR romantic moment, Jongie. Leave Key alone. Look at me." Right on cue, Taeyang's 'Only look at me' began to play.

"I am looking at you. And your face is the funniest thing that I've seen in a long time."

"Funny? How am I funny? I'm beautiful, not funny."

Jonghyun smirked and held up a mirror. "Right."

I frowned and turned to look at myself. An ear piercing, blood curdling scream suddenly filled the Shinee household.