Bear comes back

JongKey plus Me

Onew's POV:

"KIM JONGHYUN. YOU.." Key was white with rage. Or maybe he was just pale because when the fangirl was having a seizure, she accidentally kicked him...there. At any rate, his face went from red to white to blue then back to white again. IT WAS LIKE...A TRIPLE RAINBOW. It was so beautiful. Key's face was so...colourful....so elegant...so-slaps self across face with drumstick-

LEE JINKI. WHAT KEY LOOKS LIKE HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. YOU ALREADY HAVE CHICKEN.

But, but, but Key does look good..and on top of that, if I fall in love with Key, I'd never have to worry about the desire to eat him...out of nowhere, Bear (remember the big brown grizzly bear from chapter 1 that randomly appeared in the hospital?) plopped down and sat beside me, carrying Chicken in his furry brown arms. (No, I'm not being racist.)

"Hey bro. How's it going? How's the chicken?"

"It's good, it's good-- OMFG it's you! Chicken you-you, how could you? Why-whh-" I started hyperventilating, turning as pale as Key. How could Chicken be with Bear? After all the time that we spent together, those magical nights we had IN MY ROOM (everyone thought that it was 2Min ), she still chooses Bear over me? I'm Romeo; he's Paris! He's the creeper e. He's not even a chicken! Yeah, I'm not a chicken either, but I'm as close to a chicken as non-chicken creatures can be.

"Onew....Onew?"I turned to look at Chicken, sitting, abnormally comfortably, in Bear's lap. Her beautiful rouge feathers...I could feel a pearl like tear gently rolling down my cheek. I blinked and tried to sniffle back a wail.

"I'm sorry, Onew, but Bear and I really love each other, and I know that it's a lot to ask, but can you give us your blessings?"

I shook my head. "I'm sorry, I love you..."

" WTF HYUNG. THAT'S NOT EVEN OUR SONG. That's K-Will and somebody somebody's song. If you're going to start talking song lyrics, at least choose lyrics from our own songs. We're shiny Shinee. SHINEE, man, SHINEE. We're like the awesomest boy band ever. And here you are, choosing someone else's song to sing-ouch!" I slapped Taemin across the face. When did our cute little maknae become so annoying? Actually he wasn't really even all that cute. Er, what I meant to say was innocent. Yeah, he's really cute, really doll like and very pinchable, but if you ever see what goes on when Taemin and Minho are alone...let's leave it at that.

"Onew...GOD DAMMIT IF YOU LOVE ME THEN GIVE ME YOUR BLESSINGS. You should be happy that I found someone I love."

I looked at Chicken, eyes wet with the anti-septic that I had mistaken for eye drops. They burned. "I want to be happy for you, but I can't. Not when I'm the one you should be with."

"I should be with you? You always look at me like I'm something to eat."

"...but you're a chicken. I'm human. Humans eat chickens."

"Exactly! You don't love me enough to give up your chicken habit. If you had gone vegetarian, I probably would have fallen for you. After all, you are probably one of the smexiest men on the planet.."(You all agree with me? XD)

I sighed, hating myself for letting my deepest, truest love go. Why couldn't vegetables taste better? If they did, Chicken wouldn't leave me...

"Fine. Go! Leave me and go to Bear. He's probably going to eat you one of these days.." I looked at Chicken sadly. "I'll always be waiting for you..."

"Oh. That's all? You're not going to have to spazz attack? Lame. Well, whatever then. See ya." With that and a failed attempt at hair flipping, she left, standing on Bear's head.  It began to rain. Wait. Red rain?

"It's raining, it's pouring, fangirl's nosebleeding~~" Taemin sang happily, twirling with Minho. Key looked even ier drenched in blood. Jonghyun looked scared. Super Junior looked bored. The janitor looked pissed, since he had to clean up the whole big mess of blood, chicken feathers, and bear fur.

If only he could feel my pain, he wouldn't be looking so pissed. He'd look alot more sad. Like me :(

 

JONGHYUN'S POV:

Mm, her lips are soft. And Key is looking better than ever. I mean, only Shinee's Almighty Key would be able to pull off a triple rainbow. Anyone else would look absolutely dreadful doing it. Poor Onew though. Getting dumped by something that's not even human.

"Jonghyun..."

Key was still death glaring me, pale, disgusted, and angry. Yeah, it was a bit gross, since this whole shower of blood was coming from her nose. Not sure where her nose has been, and since people swallow god knows how many bugs in their life time, there might as well have been a couple thousand spider eggs hidden inside her nose. Oh man. Now I'm grossing myself out.

"Yeah, Key?"

"Were you serious...about liking her?"

"No."

Key's face instantly lifted. Psh. Yeah right man; I'm Kim Jonghyun for crying out loud. I'm not going to make your life that easy.

"Just kidding! I was being serious."

"What?" Key's dark circles suddenly appeared alot darker.

"Yeah. I do like her."

"...does that mean," he breathed, not exactly successful in controlling his anger," that she stalked us home because you told her to? Were you having an affair behind my back? How long has this been going on?"

Huh. I never thought of it that way. Ok then. Let's just say that we were having an affair and see what happens.

"Yeah. We've been having an affair for a while. It started, uh, say, 5 days ago? Yeah. It's a deep, long relationship."

"Oppa..." Her quiet voice almost went unnoticed. Key's glare though, was un-missable. ( I don't think that's a word, but oh well.)

"Yes baby?"

"I love you more than anything in this world. Please stay with me and stand by me~"

I pulled her closer to my chest, even though she was making my y white shirt red. Too bad. I'll seduce the employee there to give me another 50 for free.

"KIM JONGHYUN. Am I not good enough for you? What is your problem? You're actually leaving me, Shinee's Almighty Key, for her, her, uh, she-her-that-fangirl?" Key sputtered, a double (dang! Why wasn't it a triple?) rainbow appearing on his face again.

"Yeah, apparently. Actually, if you had paid mor-" I was cut off by a loud thud. For some odd reason, Onew decided that he needed to tackle Key to the ground.

"ONEW! What are you doing? Get off of me!" Key struggled to get Onew off of him, but what came next had him frozen for the next 5 mins.

Onew.

Kissed.

Him.

 

Onew kissed Key hey? Haha, such fail planning, Jonghyun. Anyways, hope you guys are liking this so far...happy Thanksgiving! ^_^