Getting out of the hospital

JongKey plus Me

I looked at bling bling Jonghyun with all his bling and sweat. And man, he was dripping sweat. It was practically a waterfall of Jonghyun sweat. SO Y!

-diesofnosebleed- OMG JONGHYUN LOOK THIS WAY!! -screams- WAIT WAIT WAIT. WHAT IS HE DOING? HE'S--OMG HE JUST WINKED AT ME.-meltsandfaints-

 I woke up in the hospital with a throbbing red nose. My pillow was wet too. I think I was drooling too hard over the thought of Jonghyun winking at me. His y back~~ah~~~*floats to heaven*

 I think I fainted again after floating up to heaven, 'cause when I woke up I had a heart rate monitor and an IV attached. Huh. Obviously they thought my health was more important than the fact that they KIDNAPPED me from a SHINEE concert. A SHINEE concert where Jonghyun was showing off his sweat and back and bling and sweat...ah...-melts inside-

I mean it's not fair. A whole bunch of other fangirls fainted and they didn't get sent off to the hospital; everyone just left them there and trampled on them. So why am I the only one who got sent off to the hospital? GRR

 I got up and walked out of room, wondering how I was going to get back to the Shinee concert. I crashed into a big brown grizzly bear on my way out. He roared at me, scratched me, then proceeded to ignore me and prey on the other patients inside the room. I heard alot of screaming, maybe even some blood spattering onto the wall, but none of that was important. So what if a random grizzly bear appeared in a Seoul hospital and started tearing people up? It wasn't like Jonghyun was being torn apart.

 I kept on walking down the hall, purposely walking down the middle so that I would block every emergency I could. Alot of people swore at me for that, but who cares about them? I had to let them have a piece of my mind--WHO TAKES A FANGIRL AWAY FROM A SHINEE CONCERT? Yeesh. But it was just then that I heard someone talk. That someone sounded very much like my uncle who raises pigs on his farm. I thought he had died the year before. Apparently not. Oh well.

 BUT IT WAS RIGHT THEN THAT I HEARD IT. "HER WHISPER IS THE LUCIFER, RING DING DONG RING DING DONG~~" (too lazy to continue with lyrics)

IT WAS JONGHYUN! HE WAS RIGHT HERE AT THE HOSPITAL TO CHECK UP ON ME! AND HE WAS SINGING SONGS OVER THE PA TO MAKE SURE I KNEW HE WAS THERE! EVEN THOUGH THE SONG LYRICS WEREN'T QUITE RIGHT, AND HIS VOICE SOUNDED LIKE IT WAS RECORDED, I was still sure it was him. My baby Jonghyun, saranghaeyo!!!!!! I opened my eyes to find everyone within a hundred-feet radius turn to stare at me with weird looks. Oops. Must have said that out loud. Screw them. I can say what I want to say and express my love for Shinee however I want to express it. Even if it means waking up the sleeping grizzly bear who had just devoured the 10 patients in the room and making him hungry again. Whatever. I mean, the only people here were either very sickly or really old. None of them had the Shinee hotness every girl looks for in random strangers walking down the streets. Which reminded me of my mission: hijack a Maserati and drive at 270 km/h to get back to the Shinee concert, pulverizing each and every person in my way. Muahahahaha. Jonghyun oppa, wait for me~~~~