Chapter Fourteen

Problems
 

Chapter Fourteen

~~~

 

A gasp.

 

A touch.

 

She could've moved away, she could've walked away from Taeyeon, she was the one who was pinning Taeyeon to the wall.

 

But she didn't.

 

Instead, her hold on Taeyeon's waist tightened, further more bringing Taeyeon closer to her, their lips still gently dancing against each others. It was Taeyeon's first kiss, Tiffany was leading her. Tiffany didn't stop the kiss, she only urged it on.

 

Hands travelling up, Taeyeon loosely wrapped her hands around Tiffany's neck as the kiss continued. It was exactly what Taeyeon had thought it would be like kissing Tiffany. Magical.

 

Fingers gently rubbing Tiffany's scalp, Taeyeon moved her lips in sync with Tiffany's. The red head's hand began to massage Taeyeon's waist, unknowingly making things more intimate than it already was.

 

A warm, pink muscle glided itself on Taeyeon's bottom lip. She gasped and gently pulled Tiffany closer than she originally was, bodies connected and tongues gently touching. Tiffany didn't understand what was going on, she was kissing her best friend.

 

And she liked it.

 

Tiffany's finger accidently touched a bare part of Taeyeon's waist and that snapped Taeyeon out of her trance. Her breath hitched and she placed a hand on Tiffany's stomach, gently pushing her away. They stayed in that position, breathing hard and eyes connected on each other.

 

"What was that?" Tiffany whispered and Taeyeon took a good long look at her lightly bruised lips. She her lips, her eyes trailing back up to meet with Tiffany's, "I don't know," Taeyeon replied. "You kissed me," Tiffany stated, Taeyeon gently nodded, "I did," Tiffany's next words startled Taeyeon.

 

"And I liked it,"

 

~~~

 

"We.. We kissed," Tiffany began to explain to Siwon and his face fell, "What?" he asked. Tiffany looked at the ground, fiddling with her fingers, "T-Taeyeon and I.. kissed," Siwon stared at his girlfriend, "You kissed your best friend? Who's a girl?" he asked.

 

Tiffany meekly nodded before looking up with pleading eyes, "It was an accident, I swear!" Siwon softened, "An accident? Well why didn't you just say so?" Siwon pulled Tiffany closer by the waist, "Let me get rid of Taeyeon's germs on your lips," he grinned and kissed Tiffany's plump lips.

 

A figure who was standing by the door way let a tear drop before she her heel, exiting the room.

 

~~~

 

"Ginger! Ah, ah, ah!" Taeyeon reprimanded the black poodle who began to nibble on the pillow, "Don't do that," Taeyeon scolded, taking the pillow away from the teeth of Ginger. Taeyeon looked at the pillow, tossing it to the side, "We wouldn't want Fany to get mad," she whispered.

 

Taeyeon had tried to find a place to move into but it seemed impossible. Even with the amount of money she had, she couldn't find a right place. She wanted to move, and she wanted to move quickly. Taeyeon couldn't stand another night sleeping on the couch while Tiffany was in the bedroom, talking on the phone with Siwon.

 

The blonde girl saw it coming. After returning back to Korea, she was now a thing of the past. The kiss she had shared with Tiffany was on her mind 24/7 but it seemed as if Tiffany had already forgotten about it.

 

A sharp squeal echoed in the apartment and Taeyeon already knew it was Jessica, Tiffany's best friend. "Tiff! Tiffany! Tiff!" the blonde girl ran all around. Taeyeon, who was seated on the couch, rolled her eyes and turned to look at Jessica, "She's at some place with Siwon," 

 

The smile on Jessica's face fell, her nose scrunched up, "What the hell? She's still dating him?" Taeyeon turned and shrugged, "Apparently," she mumbled under her breath. The couch dipped and Taeyeon turned to see Jessica sit on the couch, "Then I'm hanging here with you until she comes back,"

 

A sigh escaped Taeyeon's lips, "She probably won't be back until late, you can tell whatever you need to tell her some other day," Jessica laid back on the couch, letting her legs rest on Taeyeon's lap, "Nope, I'm staying here," Taeyeon rolled her eyes, "Have it your way but don't expect me to entertain you,"

 

Jessica had a small smile playing on her lips, turning her head to stare at the TV, "I know you weren't going to,"

 

~~~

 

"Taengoo!" Jessica squealed, running towards Taeyeon with wide arms. Taeyeon widened her eyes and caught Jessica once the younger girl had literally jumped at her, wrapping her legs around Taeyeon's waist, "She said yes!" Jessica exclaimed, burying her face into Taeyeon's neck.

 

Taeyeon smiled widely for her new friend, "Really? That's great!" she replied, gently setting Jessica down. Jessica squealed and jumped around, "I'm so happy!" Taeyeon grinned, "You should be, you finally have a girlfriend!" she stated, ruffling Jessica's hair.

 

Jessica smacked Taeyeon's hand away, "Yah, don't mess it up!" she whined. Jessica looked at Taeyeon, "Now all we have to do is to find you a partner," she grinned evily, rubbing her hands together. Taeyeon's mind immediately wandered to a certain red head before she shook her head.

 

"No way, never,"

 

~~~

 

Tiffany entered the apartment after a joyful day out with Siwon. The scene she saw when she entered was definitely not what she had expected. Jessica was in the kitchen with Taeyeon, baking something. Taeyeon was laughing loudly, something she hasn't done with Tiffany in a long while. With an eyebrow raised, Tiffany continued to watch the scene.

 

Jessica looked at Taeyeon and smiled widely, putting some frosting on Taeyeon's nose. Taeyeon went cross eyed and giggled before snatching Jessica's petite waist and tickling her.

 

With a heavy heart, Tiffany turned without making a sound and entered the bed room.

 

~~~

 

Taeyeon gave a good bye hug to Jessica before walking to the bed room, all smiles. She paused and froze when she saw Tiffany leaning on the door way, "Have fun?" she asked, almost like she was mocking Taeyeon.

 

The blonde girl nodded, walking past Tiffany, "I did. Did you have fun with Siwon? When did you come home?" she asked, switching into new clothes, not caring that Tiffany was right there. "I came home when you two were baking," Taeyeon stopped buttoning up her sweater and glanced at Tiffany.

 

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you're jealous," Taeyeon scoffed and continued to button up her sweater, only to freeze once Tiffany said her next words, "What if I am?"

 

The older girl watched as Tiffany walked closer, "What if I am jealous?" Taeyeon gave a glare to Tiffany, "Then I'd tell you to stop being jealous because you have no right to be jealous," Tiffany took a step closer creating less distance between there bodies. Taeyeon began to panic, "And you have a boyfriend," she reminded, placing a hand on Tiffany's chest to stop her from advancing any further.

 

The thought clicked something in Tiffany's mind, she backed off. Taeyeon took a deep breath, "And for your information, I did have fun with Jessica. A lot of fun. More fun than I've had with you recently," She gave a hard look to Tiffany, "You've been out with Siwon all the time and you're jealous just because I spent a day with Jessica?" 

 

She scoffed, "Get serious, Tiffany. We kissed once, it was an accident, wasn't it?" Tiffany widened her eyes, "W-What?" Taeyeon nodded, "I heard you when you said that. Don't worry. If Siwon ever asks me about it I'll make sure to say it was an accident,"

 

"Because clearly my feelings for you were an accident as well,"


LOL I freaking love giving cliff hangers because all my silent readers come out HAHA