KwonJiYong - Secret Not SO Secret.

Your Second First Kiss [REVAMPED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

OMG THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE!! ^^ /throws confettis/

 

He wakes up to the feeling of immense headache assaulting him full force. But the dull pain around both his thighs remain conspicuously to him until the hazy memories of what has taken place few hours ago—perhaps few hours ago because Jiyong is losing track of time here—jog him back to what’s going on eventually. He sighs loudly, the heavy laziness of not wanting to get out from bed isn’t a stranger. He’s used to this for almost a year. Torturing and bringing him away from the former warm life he yearns for.

 

He attempts on at least sitting up and that’s when he feels the strong jab over his left arm, just around the cubital line of his elbow. He looks down meeting the small red dot adorning those that has turned slight bluish. Jiyong sighs again, it seems like he’s bat losing himself until it forces Youngbae and their manager; Soeun to jab him a tranquilizer. He must have been acting up pretty bad. 

 

After several attempts he’s back on both his wobbly feet sauntering to the door, opening them and his ears perked out a muffled voices somewhere inside his apartment. Taking quiet steps, Jiyong finds Youngbae standing right in front of his television not even realizing Jiyong is there in the room with him as his focus is on the news.

 

Jiyong is forced to listen to it as well,

 

 

                “It has been exactly a year since the incident that’s shocking the entire South Korea and possibly the world too concerning the famous big name in K-Pop; the idol boy group BIGBANG.   The mentioned incident is regarding the infamous ‘inappropriate behavior’ that’s induced by two of the members which are G-DRAGON-shii and SEUNGRI-shii or V.I during the live concert of their extended tour somewhere in July last year. The live concert is being held at the Seoul Stadium with almost 50,000 fans attending to watch over their favorite idol group performing for the night but what seems to be a joyful event turns out to be rather surprising in the middle of BIGBANG’s performance. As you can see from the clips shown, the members are singing along with their fans one of the songs from BIGBANG’s ‘ALIVE’ album last year titled ‘Blue’ and right when the song comes to an end, the leader G-DRAGON-shii unexpectedly coming closer to fellow member SEUNGRI-shii and out of sudden, he kisses him right in front of 50,000 fans watching the concert inside the venue and with the whole South Korea watching through the live event.   Although the agency of BIGBANG, YG ENTERTAINMENT has addressed the issue as only a part of the group’s ‘fanservice’, things as such do not being taken lightly by the netizens. A few hours after the end of the live concert, there has been many parties demanding an official statement from YG itself and also a strict action to be taken for the two said members for their unbefitting manners right in front of the whole country, moreover displaying an unprofessionalism in both working and personal issues that’s condemned as revolting to the whole nation.   Until today, there is still no further action taken from YG ENTERTAINMENT regarding the scandal and the impromptu unexplainable hiatus for BIGBANG. However, there’s been a rumor that SEUNGRI-shii is believed to have been missing for 3 months since his last activity in Japan. The question at the moment is; what will become of the future of BIGBANG? Where is SEUNGRI-shii and is it true the sudden disappearance of him has anything to do with the mentioned scandal? What will happen to G-DRAGON whom holds such a big influence in the K-Pop world including South Korea?”

 

 

The television’s screen turns black in an instant, following behind is Youngbae’s exasperated sigh as he tosses the remote carelessly to the loveseat beside him. He’s about to turn around and walk away towards who knows where when he’s frozen to his stance watching a rather pale yet blank face Jiyong standing right behind him by the couch. “J—Jiyong?”

 

Youngbae looks so surprised to see him. Isn’t Jiyong sleeping? That’s why he dares enough to turn on the television to hear what else nonsense the news would have on them. He doesn’t mean to let Jiyong see it too….. “How long have you been standing there?”

 

Jiyong gives no answer to his question. Instead, he only stares at the black screen of his situated inside his luxurious apartment with much unreadable expression no one could decipher. Youngbae is panic, he comes closer to Jiyong’s side to hold him by the shoulder firmly. “Ji? Are you okay?”

 

He said nothing but Youngbae knows that’s his answer; he’s not. So Youngbae pulls him to the kitc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter