His Type

Mr. Bad Guy Vs. Mr. Nice Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[2 weeks after]

 

Yoona's POV

 

"I know you can!"

 


"No, I can't! Have you ever heard my voice?? Theres no way I will sing there!"


"Please? I know you have a good voice so, please? Do it for me please? *puppy eyes*"


"Oh no! Not that eyes!"

 


"*PUPPY EYES*"

 


"Uggh! Fine!"

 


"YAY! You're the best Luhan!"

 

Oh yeah, me and Luhan will sing at a restaurant later.. I saw a fliers awhile ago and the restaurant is in need of two singers and they'll pay them *** won! It will help us for our expences everyday! Good thing Luhan finally agreed with me... I know he can't say no to me..
We just have to wait till the school hours end then we'll go to the restaurant.. I can't wait!

 


Kai's POV


*RIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGG*

 

Atlast! What a boring day! I'm through with homeworks, activities, etc.. Uggh! Maybe I'll relax a bit at the park again..
As I arrived there, I sat at the nearest bench and put out some cigarette.. Yeah I smoke, so what? I'm a gangster, what do you expect??

 

*bzzzzzzzzzztttttt*

 

From: Tao
"Hey dude, we have a battle with the gang of *** university... At the same place ok? Be there in 9:00pm sharp.."


As I started to tap my phone to reply to Tao, someone suddenly pull out my cigarette and throw it.. What the?!

 


"Yah! What's you're proble-"

 

( O.O )?!

 

"Hyoyeon noona?!"


"Haven't I told you to quit smoking huh??"

 


"Tss.. I'm a gangster you know.."

 


"Gangster?? GANGSTER YOUR !!"

 


"Why are you here anyway? I thought you're studying abroad??"

 


"What?! Are you really Kim Jongin?? Are you really my brother?? How come you didn't even know that I ALREADY GRADUATED LAST YEAR! And how come instead of hugging me that after 4 years we already see each other, you questioned me why I'm here?!"

 


"Aish.. C'mon noona, I'm just shock that's why I'm asking you know"

 


"Show me that you're sorry for hurting my feelings then"

 


"Eh? How??"

 


"Uhmm.. Treat me? I'm already hungry"

 


"Now?! But, I have a battle-"

 


>:{

 


"Psh.. FINE!"

 

Maybe I can keep up with our battle later..
I brought her to the nearest restaurant I saw.. Obviously, I'm in a hurry cause it's 7:50 already!

 


"So, how's college?"

 


"Hmmm.. Well, it's so annoying!"

 


"Waeyo?"

 


"Don't ask noona"

 


"Ehh.. C'mon now, tell me Jongin"

 


"It's Kai noona.."

 


"Tss.. Fine, tell me KAI"

 


"It's just that annoying girl-"

 


"GIRL?!"

 


"Yah! Don't be so loud noona! Aish"

 


"Ok.. So, finally huh?"

 


"Finally what??"

 


"You're inlove don't you.. Atlast! After years of you being "woman hater" is now inlove!"

 


"Eeeeew! Ofcourse not! Don't be ridiculous noona.. What I mean is that girl is.. I don't know.. Very annoying and infact she spill her frap in me ON PUROSE! So I-"

 


"MWO?! Tell me that you didn't do that to her! Tell me she's not one of your victims!"

 


"That's the thing noona.. I don't know why but... I didn't do that to her.. Yes I already ordered my guys to scare but suddenly I also ordered them to don't do it anymore for the reason that I don't know"

 


"*grin*"

 

 

"Y-Yah! What's with that smile???"

 


"You like her don't you??"

 


"Her?! With that annoying girl?! Oh please! That's impossible to happen!"

 


"Yes it's possible!"

 


"Noona, my type is someone who sings very well.. like an angel! And do you think that girl that laugh like an alligator can sing well??"

 


"Tss.. Then go find that girl of yours! But I'm sure.. you'll ended up with that girl"

 


"Yeah.. Yeah whatever noona"

 


Hyoyeon and Kai is busy eating their meal when someone play the piano inside the restaurant. Kai was shock when he saw Yoona standing beside it and dress beautifully and she was with Luhan.. They were holding a mic and not and for just a moment, the music started to play..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter